Dream team divination 2013-002

Mellaenn

Mellaenn, I didn't sleep 'great' last night, but at one point, I put on a chakra cd I have and tuned it into the mode for my third eye and asked to have something for you on your question. However, I didn't really dream for you, but I was 'visited' by a dog. A very happy dog who ran up to me like he was running through a field of gorgeous green soft grass! he was very energetic and very happy to see me, but I never knew a dog like this. So, I'm wondering if YOU had a dog like this at one time?

he was black and white and his fur was soft and pretty. He could've been a border collie like the image below I found online. he was very friendly, very energetic and graceful as he flew through the grass towards me. :) very reassuring too.

In case you do not know or never had a border collie, I will tell you that they are high energy dogs and they are one of the three smartest dogs. (in line with the poodle and golden retreiver dogs). Seeing a dog in a dream can also symbolize success and interestingly enough, (taken from dream moods: Your dream dictionary)"to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten."

google dream dictionary and see dog online there in the dictionary for yourself. However, this did NOT feel like a dream at all. It felt REAL. That dog felt real, and I could feel the air and smell the grass and I know that dog WAS real. :) I do hope it makes sense for you. I hope more that it was a dog you knew from your past to tell you that you're going to find success with your ability adn that he/she is here with you to help.

Awwww! I love dogs, and I have had many, but I have never had a border collie. If that dog came to me IRL I would snap him up in a heartbeat! Hmmm...I have studied animal communication with a great pet psychic and she says that animals choose us, so maybe that is a future dog for me letting me know he is out there. I am clicking with this dog's visit to you as a message in this way; that he is a dog I have yet to meet, and perhaps 'own', we we humans call it (as if you could ever really own another creature!). Now watch, I will actively look for such a dog and it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy! :)

Mellaenn

Collies also don't like things out of place in their vision, so if you add something new to somewhere or there is people / cars / animals in a strange patten they get alarmed, that is why they are used for sheep herding a lot! :) they are very visual dogs more than any other I have had which is normally listening / smelling things out!

This sentence really stands out for me, but I'm not sure how I can apply it to my situation. I am feeling a like things in my world are a little 'out of place' so maybe that is the connection. Or...maybe it is the focus on getting alarmed at new things. Hmmm...need to mull that one over.

Thank you!

Mellaenn

Before I begin I would like say that I'm glad that you understand how I receive messages. lol

I was on the edge of sleep around 4am when I remember thinking, "Dammit no dreams again"! Then the voice in my head said, " A spell cast in the past will suddenly spring to life".
At first I tried to remember what spell that could have been. Not having success there, I focused on the words.

A spell cast in the past will suddenly spring to life.

A spell cast in the past will spring back to life.

SOMETHING FROM THE PAST WILL HAVE NEW LIFE!!

This makes perfect sense to me. I began to lay the groundwork for my alternative career when the job I currently hold fell at my feet, and everything I built was relegated to weekend and evening work, but there is still much possibility in this realm.

At once I thought this is not for me this is for Mel!!

I laid there for a few minutes running it over in my mind. Then jumped up went to my desk and wrote it down as not to forget.

I swear I sleep on the cusp of two worlds. Almost like standing in the doorway. I'm not sure this was a "Dream" but it is clearly a message meant for you.
This must make life VERY interesting!

Thank you for your message!

Mellaenn

Another dream for you, Mell. Last night, I dreamed that I was in a very old building, that was absolutely beautiful inside. Heavy woodwork through out the building. The stairs in this building were very ornately carved wood, and THICK! the steps themselves were quite wide, so that even perhaps 4 or 5 people could fit across one step. The bannisters were very wide and again ornately decorated. block style at the end of the stairs. The floors were all marble and everything inside this building was beautiful. lots of windows allowing in light or perhaps there was a lot of light inside.
My dream reference says that buildings represent established patterns of thinking, believing and opinions. I also think they represent structure. It's funny that you have dreamed about buildings for me twice; I seem to have quite a need for it. It's like, OK, I'll pursue an alternative career, but it has to be in an actual BUILDING (LOL)! But I do think that is the thing I'm trying to do - move from one structure to another.

I don't really recall much of why I was in this building or what I was doing/suppose to be doing. I remember just walking around. up and down hallways and stairs. I was just taking in everything about this building. It might have been a professional building, a library, a school-I have no idea. There were lots of other people walking around too--of all ages, mostly middle aged people though. Everyone was dressed nicely-I don't even recall seeing people in jeans and tshirts, more like casual dress or nice suits.

I do remember at one point stopping at a water fountain to get a drink of water and doing so. I also kept thinking about how BIG everything was here and then I remember thinking, "well. Everything IS BIG in Texas."

Now, I don't live in Texas. I know you are not in Texas. I've never even been to Texas. I have not read or seen anything on TV about Texas, so I have no idea WHY that line came to me. But, I remember thinking that when I dreamed of being in this building--after I took a drink of water. :laugh: so, I hope you can make heads or tails out of this dream!
Well, I'm not ruling Texas - or any other state - out of the picture. A lot more than a new job is in the balance for me; I really do think I'm at a major turning point in my life. I will say I like the sound of the new building much more than the one where I work - which a took a snap of, by the way. I need to post it in the pub for you or somewhere so you can see how much it looks like your first dream!

Thanks for your dreams, CN!

Mellaenn

I just want to say sorry havent been well so not much sleeping and no dreams for the last week. Melaenn I want to try and dream for you tonight and have something for you and then start to dream for CN.. hope thats ok I just feel so bad for not having been able to produce anything. :)

No worries, darlin', that is exactly what's been happening to me during this time for our dream-team. I'm not an astrologist, but I have to wonder - did some planet go retrograde? What planet rules dreams? :) (ETA - googled and found that Neptune rules dreams, for what it's worth!)

Thanks everyone for your dreams and messages. I think I realize what I need to do - follow my heart! :heart:

Now we go to CN's week!

Mellaenn

Celticnoodle's Question

I'm reposting CN's question here for handy reference! (And because I posted all over the top of it!) :)

Okay, my week is about to begin! :D

So, for my question I am going to ask about two conferences coming up that I want to go to. Both are scheduled to be on the same day unfortunately and in different countries. So no way I can do both. I am praying and staying confident that one will be moved to another time frame. It has not yet been solidly arranged--they picked a date, but that is it. (not very professionally done). :rolleyes:

The date is for August this year. The first conference is one my husband has to go to, and it's in Instanbul, Turkey, and I would LOVE to go along with him--and will if I have to choose between these two conferences. He has to go for work--and it is always 95% certain when work sets up a trip for him--he goes. This conference is one that happens in a different country every year at this time--and is very professionally arranged. So it is DEFINITELY happening--whether my hubby goes or not.

The second one is for myself--and this is the one that is apparently not well planned or professionally done, much to my upset and annoyance. However, perhaps because it is not so well done, it'll work in my interest after all! My sister and I both want badly to go to this. It is a medical conference that will definitely benefit myself and my sister is wanting to go to support me and also to learn more about what is being covered here.

So, my question to you is will I be able to go to BOTH conferences? Or perhaps I should ask "Will the universe grant my hopes and wishes that this medical conference will change to a time that will benefit me and my sister being able to attend it?" This conference is actually in the U.S. and they 'think' it will be in Maryland, which just happens to be my 'home state' where I was born and raised. So, it's very convenient having it here for me and sis. however you want to word it - basically I want BOTH. Will I be at both conferences?

Thank you for your dreams!

Starri Knytes

My dream reference says that buildings represent established patterns of thinking, believing and opinions. I also think they represent structure. It's funny that you have dreamed about buildings for me twice; I seem to have quite a need for it. It's like, OK, I'll pursue an alternative career, but it has to be in an actual BUILDING (LOL)! But I do think that is the thing I'm trying to do - move from one structure to another.

Well, I'm not ruling Texas - or any other state - out of the picture. A lot more than a new job is in the balance for me; I really do think I'm at a major turning point in my life. I will say I like the sound of the new building much more than the one where I work - which a took a snap of, by the way. I need to post it in the pub for you or somewhere so you can see how much it looks like your first dream!

Thanks for your dreams, CN!

If I may, offer a slightly different view.

I immediately thought of the building as being your body and the library representing your mind..
changes as improving and growing "you" .. the bit about well dressed vs jeans may be the change to your building.. "You" have the potential to be "As Big As Texas" as in the next big success story in your next venture.

Just a thought.. what do you think?

krystalkitty

Mellaenn my dream for you..

OK, my week is coming up so here goes: What do I need to know right now about earning a living? Is there a decent job with work I like on the horizon if I throw myself into making it happen? (I do have a job, but, well, meh...) :)

Sweet dreams!

So sorry but I did get a dream for you..

I was outside in the snow... then i saw an old friend who I havent seen for years I was waiting to go to work and asked someone what the time was they said 8.30.. The place I was working was my first real properly paid job and I was worried as in the back of my mind all I could remember was how things had ended on a sour note.
My friend reassured me that it would all be ok as now I had worked at different establishments and had gained experience which would make everything easier and I would benefit working there again at this point.
He then ended by offering me concert tickets to see muse.. I had a look and they are a real band... but the title of muse seemed to have relevance but perhaps some of their songs could have guidance too.. This part of the conversation was done over the phone.. a usual for me with some of my guides so for whatever reason muse seemed to have importance. ...

I think perhaps it could suggest going back to a job challenge that you had done in the past something you moved away from life experiences could allow you to be more successful this time round perhaps.
Muse just made me think of something creative here, something where you can inspire people.

Thanks for letting me dream I am sorry was only one but hope you can take something from it.

***CN will begin tonight for you***

danieljuk

tried one last night for a dream for you Mellaenn, apart from the "image" they came into my head, I felt very blocked! each night the dreams are for me! that is really weird because I ask an intention to dream for you about your question! Anyway I am really sorry and hope you can take something from all the things people did dream of :heart:

Moving on to Celticnoodle tonight and hoping this trend doesn't continue, we will see! and I might get a dream that I feel is for you in future Mellaenn! :)

Mellaenn

Thank you KK! Glad you are feeling better. I really resonated with this dream in several ways.

So sorry but I did get a dream for you..

I was outside in the snow... then i saw an old friend who I havent seen for years I was waiting to go to work and asked someone what the time was they said 8.30.. The place I was working was my first real properly paid job and I was worried as in the back of my mind all I could remember was how things had ended on a sour note.
My friend reassured me that it would all be ok as now I had worked at different establishments and had gained experience which would make everything easier and I would benefit working there again at this point.
I agree with you; I do think this points to something that I did successfully in the past. The reference to 'first properly paid job' takes me to the job I had for so many years in corporate America before I was downsized in '08 (along with hundreds of thousands of others that year). While I was there, I actually did many different positions, but what popped into my head when I read this was the thing I did really, REALLY well - training. This would be a great job for me again if I really felt I needed a structured job.

He then ended by offering me concert tickets to see muse.. I had a look and they are a real band... but the title of muse seemed to have relevance but perhaps some of their songs could have guidance too.. This part of the conversation was done over the phone.. a usual for me with some of my guides so for whatever reason muse seemed to have importance. ...

I think perhaps it could suggest going back to a job challenge that you had done in the past something you moved away from life experiences could allow you to be more successful this time round perhaps.
Muse just made me think of something creative here, something where you can inspire people.

Thanks for letting me dream I am sorry was only one but hope you can take something from it.

***CN will begin tonight for you***
LOL - the muse portion is a direct reference to a book for children that my sister and I have begun to write. But what really, really clicked for me in the this dream from you is that IF I were to do something I really liked and am good at (rather than my current situation) I would then have the energy and the 'juice' to do the other projects I want to do.

Thank you for this dream, it was very helpful!