My Crystal Ball

GotH

GREAT!

Now let's pick a date to "throw it on the table." :)

stonesatiety

GREAT!

Now let's pick a date to "throw it on the table." :)

How about celticnoodle figure out when she can post while on vacation, then set our date for that? Then she can participate in the first round and we can all start working with our balls when we'd like.

GotH

Sounds good to me... We'll hear from her soon. :)

PrincessPaulina

so for the game, our focus is to be "spiritual connection for us"? You know, this is so cool! I have had a few different readings from different readers in the past year--both here on AT and elsewhere where I am told that I will 'travel' to a spiritual place and it will have a tremendous impact on me. Wouldn't it be funny if this 'traveling' would be in the crystal ball! :D When I read this idea for the focus-I got so excited! :D

Yes, the focus would be asking your Ball to show you a place, one with a spiritual or karmic significance for either yourself, or someone else in the group (or both!)

I'm so pleased that you're excited about this idea :)

Phoenix11

Arachnids

Here's an interesting bit. I did a quickie last night and saw 2 different spiders. One was a flat brown spider with long bent legs. Then I saw the opening and closing of fangs from a tarantula. I wasn't planning on doing a long session so I stopped there without any certain closing ritual. Well.... The funny thing is, it must have not been done showing me things because shortly after that I got on the phone with a friend and while we were chatting I looked in and saw an obvious Scorpion! How rude of me.

Has this happened to anyone before? You think you are done but the ball has more to share with you? :confused: My ball is definitely NOT shy or selfish that is for sure. :)

I have to say my take on this, if you don't mind :) Since it was me you were chatting with on the phone and we both know what we were talking about, I think the Scorpion you saw was me...I'm a Scorpio.

I do know that spiders are telling us to be careful when we make our choices, as this will also affect and improve or not improve our lives and those we have around us. So, our choices have to be made wisely. Spiders are also about patience--not rushing into things--so this is where the patience is great to rely upon. They are powerful totems too--and wise 'teachers'--also indicating that there is something we will learn and begin to take part in or control of. They are very creative.

Reading this gave me chills because this is so fitting for what we were talking about. I had recently been crossed by a friend and we were discussing what action, if any, I should take. The Scorpio side of me wanted to reach out and sting this person to death :D, but I didn't know how far I really should take it. I did tell this person off today, but am still deciding if I want to pursue any further action against him.

Just as we were discussing today whether or not I should take it any further, you reminded me that whatever I do will have repercussions in my life. I decided to be patient and think things through. Reading this, that spiders are all about patience and the link that PrincessPaulina provided, which talks about how spiders represent weaving our own destiny, makes so much sense of what you saw.

You saw that Scorpio getting ready to strike but were able to warn me in time not to do anything more I might regret - so I have to thank you for that ;)

GotH

I have to say my take on this, if you don't mind :) Since it was me you were chatting with on the phone and we both know what we were talking about, I think the Scorpion you saw was me...I'm a Scorpio.
Interesting how I could see it so vividly AS I was talking to you. I even interrupted you in mid sentence to tell you what I saw. The funny thing is, I had no idea this was even about you until I started putting things together with what was happening from our conversation. LOL .. As usual these images don't usually make sense until the next day.

Just as we were discussing today whether or not I should take it any further, you reminded me that whatever I do will have repercussions in my life. I decided to be patient and think things through. Reading this, that spiders are all about patience and the link that PrincessPaulina provided, which talks about how spiders represent weaving our own destiny, makes so much sense of what you saw.

You saw that Scorpio getting ready to strike but were able to warn me in time not to do anything more I might regret - so I have to thank you for that ;)
Thank you for sharing this. This really tells me to believe in what my ball is showing me. Apparently everything is relative! I'm very glad that we all were able to help you in this case. :)

Wow.. As it turns out, don't be afraid to share what you feel here. Input is proving to be very helpful all around.

Thank you Phoenix. Thank you everyone. :heart:

celticnoodle

How about celticnoodle figure out when she can post while on vacation, then set our date for that? Then she can participate in the first round and we can all start working with our balls when we'd like.
Tues would actually be the first day that would work well for me--as we arrive around noon on Sunday to our destination. I know Sunday will be a bit crazy--getting settled and then setting out to explore and Monday as well. Hubby only has to register for the conference on Monday, which takes about 1/2 hour--then I'm sure we'll be out and running again. So Tuesday is really the first day I'd have the chance to even play with my crystal ball, I think.

Yes, the focus would be asking your Ball to show you a place, one with a spiritual or karmic significance for either yourself, or someone else in the group (or both!)

I'm so pleased that you're excited about this idea :)
I was so surprised to read this, because I was trying to find a spiritual site in Gdansk, Poland that I would possibly run into. Now, I realize that 'spiritual' could be pretty much anything--and I could only find a very old Church just down the block from our hotel. I was thinking it would be this and a bit perplexed by that thought. I expected something different, however, at the same time, it sort of makes sense if it is a church. How more spiritual can you get really?

but now, I feel it is going to be the exercise with the ball. I am now really excited to get started and see where it 'takes' me! :D

:D that is wild!

Reading this gave me chills because this is so fitting for what we were talking about. I had recently been crossed by a friend and we were discussing what action, if any, I should take. The Scorpio side of me wanted to reach out and sting this person to death :D, but I didn't know how far I really should take it. I did tell this person off today, but am still deciding if I want to pursue any further action against him.

well, I am glad then that I did write all that, then. I have had so many experiences with the spider, that I have come to know much about what it can mean. :D They do, however, still give me the eebie-jeebies. :p

Interesting how I could see it so vividly AS I was talking to you. I even interrupted you in mid sentence to tell you what I saw. The funny thing is, I had no idea this was even about you until I started putting things together with what was happening from our conversation. LOL .. As usual these images don't usually make sense until the next day.

Thank you for sharing this. This really tells me to believe in what my ball is showing me. Apparently everything is relative! I'm very glad that we all were able to help you in this case. :)

Wow.. As it turns out, don't be afraid to share what you feel here. Input is proving to be very helpful all around.

Thank you Phoenix. Thank you everyone. :heart:
This ball of yours is really getting to be more and more interesting! It is incredibly 'human' like. :laugh: Have you shared some of your experiences with your mom, who gifted this to you? This is really quite incredible--the adventures you've had with it. Sort of reminds me of my aunt and her crystal ball. It was a very incredible ball too--speaking and showing her things that were so accurate like this.

GotH

This ball of yours is really getting to be more and more interesting! It is incredibly 'human' like. :laugh: Have you shared some of your experiences with your mom, who gifted this to you? This is really quite incredible--the adventures you've had with it. Sort of reminds me of my aunt and her crystal ball. It was a very incredible ball too--speaking and showing her things that were so accurate like this.
I told my mother about the first couple of sessions with my ball. Then recently about the pyramids. Now she's afraid I'm TOO into my ball and that it's going to swallow me up and take my soul. :laugh: She's a hoot.

I'd love to hear more stories about your aunt and her ball. :)

Okay so when you say Tuesday, do you mean Tuesday USA time?

EmpressArwen

Dang it! Read this whole thread...now I want one. lol Very beatiful crystal ball, Goddess!