Question about the powers

Emiliy

well thanks for this great help...you really watched the truth...and the truth telling that we won't ever get together...we are both in earth planet but we can't met or stay together...I longing for him deeply and he just accept the fact that we have different paths.

from couple of days past I took a decision that I have to give up from trying to chase him...and just accept our fate...and I tried actually to talk to other people and I were trying to explore that there are existance other men around me either him.

but yesterday I watched La La Land movie and I found that I'm not that mush strong as the girl in the movie to just leave him and continue my life without him.

LittleOne

you are accurate..my eyes are brown..with tanned skin...I'm not that fat but breasted��with round checks...I'm 160 CM tall..and I have a dog too ♡

Thanks dear for this advice and I really need to love myself and know it too...but plz do you see anything happens in my love life now ...I'm still in love with him and I really want him again beside me? do you see everything will be ok again soon?

I'll try to describe you...you are white with cute dots in your check ..and have chocolate brown or red medium hair...your eyes is gray or blue gray ..and you wearing glasses makes you looks so cute ��

I seen your best friend calls Tina...or if not who is this lovely tina could be?

I saw something.. that you should watch out for the guy you love him...is he called Jack??? he try to manuiblate with your heart?

Hello,

I have dark tanned skin and golden brown hair with brown eyes. I don't know any Tina or any Jack at the moment. I have moved to a new town and haven't been in a relationship for over a year. I'm afraid there is no one I love or have any romantic involvement with.

Emiliy

Hello,

I have dark tanned skin and golden brown hair with brown eyes. I don't know any Tina or any Jack at the moment. I have moved to a new town and haven't been in a relationship for over a year. I'm afraid there is no one I love or have any romantic involvement with.

I'm sorry for that..but I think that you will met this tina and will be your best friend in the new town and you will enjoy your time together...but can you please tell me when you find her.

another thing watch for any new guy you met especially if his name is starting with letter J.

I wish you all the best...and sending you Love and Blessings♡

Persimmon

Hi Emiliy,

I am glad you are finally feeling more free to test out your abilities and explore them without other people trying to control or suppress you. Thank god you are free of that ex boyf now! You can breathe a sigh of relief and move on to the next chapter in your life :)

If you are looking for any new sitters, I would be happy to hear any messages you feel I should be aware of/anything you pick up about me.

~blessings~

Emiliy

Hi Emiliy,

I am glad you are finally feeling more free to test out your abilities and explore them without other people trying to control or suppress you. Thank god you are free of that ex boyf now! You can breathe a sigh of relief and move on to the next chapter in your life :)

If you are looking for any new sitters, I would be happy to hear any messages you feel I should be aware of/anything you pick up about me.

~blessings~

Thank you for your kind or thoughts :)
I see you Dina Or Dima your little baby she is cute ♡
And I see your black or dark brown short hair too.

is it right?

Persimmon

Thank you for your kind or thoughts :)
I see you Dina Or Dima your little baby she is cute ♡
And I see your black or dark brown short hair too.

is it right?

Hi Emiliy :) Feedback on your messages:

I don't have any children or know anyone with that name. I do have dark brown hair, although it's long as opposed to short.

If you have any spiritualist churches in your area they normally run what they call an 'open circle' which is a psychic development circle that allows people of all levels of experience to attend. I think it would be a great way for you to meet others who are also interested in psychic ability and developing it.

Good luck on your journey! xox

LittleOne

Oh! I think the Jack reference makes sense now! All weekend I watching movies and TV shows with a HOT actor in it. His name is Jack. Gorgeous. I'm so in love with him. Obviously he's a celebrity and nothing will happen there, but I was obsessing over him and his gorgeous face all weekend. Hahahaha, how funny.