Inaugural Intensive Deck Study (IDS) Support Thread

tarot4fun

In case anyone missed it ~ the IDS Daily Draw thread is here~

I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts~ :cool2:

Kwesifriends has jumped into his brand new Robin Wood deck with a huge splash!
Great descriptions of the cards~ :thumbsup:

:heart:

kwesifriends

Thanks a lot tarot4fun and I love also the way you read have fun guys and I wish more daily draws to come! :heart:

blackroseivy

OOO as soon as my journaling is done of each card, I will go right to that thread! :D

Sinduction

Xarokys said:
I found an interesting journalling exercise here and I'm planning on trying this with my daily card.
Thank you! I've been struggling with how best to go over each card. This is exactly what I needed. Now why didn't I think of that on my own?! :D

I cannot just draw one card a day. I've been doing a 5 card instead, which is why I haven't posted in the daily draw. But I'm still reading all your posts.

rwcarter

Sinduction said:
I cannot just draw one card a day. I've been doing a 5 card instead, which is why I haven't posted in the daily draw. But I'm still reading all your posts.
Neither can I, and I'm posting 3 card draws to the daily draws thread. I didn't see anything in the forum rules that daily draws couldn't be more than one card.

And that reminds me - I need to go do my daily draw for today cause we went to see a performance of the Fantastiks last night and didn't get home til well after midnight and I went right to bed.

Rodney

afrosaxon

Too many IDS threads!

Doggone it...I went and posted in what I thought was the IDS support thread and accidentally posted in the Daily Draw thread.

Only the first few words of a thread show up...so I see "IDS" or "Intensive Deck Study" and immediately think it's the support group thread, not anything else.

*sigh*

Anyway...some days I can write paragraphs on one card, and others I can barely write a few sentences. Wonder why that is?

T.

Disa

Well, I finished spread 2 in the Tarot of the Crone book- boy, this deck really wanted me to get the message I was being deceived: 3 out of 6 cards in the spread are about a "trickster" or things not being as they appear on the surface- the other 3 point towards me not getting involved and just letting people live with their own consequences without sacrificing myself to save them.....hmm, confirmation? or am I again reading what I want to? Sometimes i wonder. But, either way, I love this deck ;)

Skimo

Hello,

I didn't post that much last week, because I hadn't much time.

I began the IDS with my Halloween tarot, and it wasn't hard, because I was not at home and it was the only deck I had taken with me.

Now I am home and I think I will have to take all my decks away in a safe place, the IDS will be easier for me this way.

Moreover I have received a few decks I have traded before the beginning of the IDS, just had a quick look through them... I will just have another one to be sure that all the cards are there... and back in the box :eek:/

Have a nice day!

MysticalMoose

Hi All :) I've not had a lot of tarot-time this week but at least thats meant that I have managed to resist all other decks so far :D. I am loving using the Llewellyn though, & finding lots of new detail every time I look thru it. Only just noticed the daily draw thread so hopefully I will start with that 2moro, I am just too tired to concentrate tonight so have been enjoying a nice relaxing shuffle. Have enjoyed reading thru this thread. :)

:love: MM

fluffy

Quite pleased

Well I did a little reading today with the boz (bosch) and at first I was unsure what the last card meant, they other two had been really clear. I looked and looked and suddenly it became clear to me! It just made me realise that other cards that at first appear to have no real meaning may just become clear.

I really like this deck now!

Fluff
xx