5-card Lenormand exchanges

D Sparkles

3 x 5-card Lenormand readings available in exchange for the same. Let me know your question. No health questions, please.

Bonny

Hi there :)

Q. Will their responses to my letter to those execs today fix this career crisis I have been facing

D Sparkles

Hi there :)

Q. Will their responses to my letter to those execs today fix this career crisis I have been facing

Hey Bonny,

Book-Tower-Child-Snake-Sun

I say, yes. Book-Tower i think are about revealing something to the execs through your letter. Tower-Snake I believe are referring to the business that you are working for. That combination could also be indicating the complications you have been facing. I think Child in the middle is suggesing a fresh start and Sun at the end speaks for itself. Good luck!

What is the best course of action to take in regards to X (love interest)?

Bonny

Hey Bonny,

Book-Tower-Child-Snake-Sun

I say, yes. Book-Tower i think are about revealing something to the execs through your letter. Tower-Snake I believe are referring to the business that you are working for. That combination could also be indicating the complications you have been facing. I think Child in the middle is suggesing a fresh start and Sun at the end speaks for itself. Good luck!

What is the best course of action to take in regards to X (love interest)?

Tower - woman - lily - house - tree

X seems to be very open to the indulgence through authority and structure... family is showing up strongly here, so the way forward with X is to appeal to them as a woman from the 50's almost -by being very careful about family and being very wholesome but including sexual attractiveness in your femininity - but letting it be healthy so it is clear you are taking the long range view of health and growth across the long term.

--

Sorry for the delay - I fell asleep then got a bit behind!

Your reading makes sense.the child in the middle is exactly right as the challenges were all about best for a child ...

Thank you!!

mahafrins

Whats Purple fattys mum going to do about his relationship with lady in red?

D Sparkles

Whats Purple fattys mum going to do about his relationship with lady in red?

Book-Key-Rider-Crossroads-Letter

Hmmm my guess is that she will reveal to Purple Fatty some info that isn't yet known to him (Book-Rider-Letter). I get the feeling it is good info that will be pivotal in helping him make a decision of some sort (Key-Rider-Crossroads).

How does X feel about me?

Bonny

Hi D,

May I ask another one?

What is ahead in the next month between (male) c and I? (

D Sparkles

Tower - woman - lily - house - tree

X seems to be very open to the indulgence through authority and structure... family is showing up strongly here, so the way forward with X is to appeal to them as a woman from the 50's almost -by being very careful about family and being very wholesome but including sexual attractiveness in your femininity - but letting it be healthy so it is clear you are taking the long range view of health and growth across the long term.

--

Sorry for the delay - I fell asleep then got a bit behind!

Your reading makes sense.the child in the middle is exactly right as the challenges were all about best for a child ...

Thank you!!

Glad the reading makes sense.

I'm not sure what to make of the reading you did for me as he and I are no longer in each other's lives. :-/ I probably should've said that before. He's pretty family-orientated.

D Sparkles

Hi D,

May I ask another one?

What is ahead in the next month between (male) c and I? (

Rider-Crossroads-Moon-Man-Fish

I think C will have made a decision of some sort (Crossroads-Man) and bring a romantic message (Rider-Moon-Fish). I think it'll help you bond a lot (Moon-Fish).

Does X still think about me?

Bonny

Glad the reading makes sense.

I'm not sure what to make of the reading you did for me as he and I are no longer in each other's lives. :-/ I probably should've said that before. He's pretty family-orientated.

Ah, that's probably the tower in the beginning (seoeration)... which hints at reading them left to right for your advice:

Focus on yourself as a woman, build your own family base of support up , be healthy and strong in yourself... this is what's showing for now as the first stage in moving forward with X. You have to move into a new space yourself if feeling good about your life and your beauty as a female. .