5-card Lenormand exchanges

Bonny

Rider-Crossroads-Moon-Man-Fish

I think C will have made a decision of some sort (Crossroads-Man) and bring a romantic message (Rider-Moon-Fish). I think it'll help you bond a lot (Moon-Fish).

Does X still think about me?

It's nearly 4 am and I really really have to get some sleep - sorry Z- I can respond more after I get going but right now I think it's just gonna be too much ...
b:)

D Sparkles

Ah, that's probably the tower in the beginning (seoeration)... which hints at reading them left to right for your advice:

Focus on yourself as a woman, build your own family base of support up , be healthy and strong in yourself... this is what's showing for now as the first stage in moving forward with X. You have to move into a new space yourself if feeling good about your life and your beauty as a female. .

This interpretation would make more sense actually. :) I agree about the Tower indicating separation. Thank you! Just seen your other message. Speak later:)

mahafrins

Book-Key-Rider-Crossroads-Letter

Hmmm my guess is that she will reveal to Purple Fatty some info that isn't yet known to him (Book-Rider-Letter). I get the feeling it is good info that will be pivotal in helping him make a decision of some sort (Key-Rider-Crossroads).

How does X feel about me?

oh i did a rune cast and it too was of jera ansuz and uruz and pointed to some positive communication

child base

ship fish scythe man

I feel this person has made some firm decisions about you... like they seriously dont value you so much and would prefer moving on from you ... if not that they want to sever ties for a couple of months... they seem suffering in some wqay and they want to prove thier ego?? let me know..

Bonny

Rider-Crossroads-Moon-Man-Fish

I think C will have made a decision of some sort (Crossroads-Man) and bring a romantic message (Rider-Moon-Fish). I think it'll help you bond a lot (Moon-Fish).

Does X still think about me?

Park / snake / whip / man / tower
Flowers

X seems to struggle because there is a problem in public or with society regarding their rship with you . They feel the seperation . They are sensitive to the gift that being in rship with you brought them.

---

Thanks for the exchanges D!

D Sparkles

oh i did a rune cast and it too was of jera ansuz and uruz and pointed to some positive communication

child base

ship fish scythe man

I feel this person has made some firm decisions about you... like they seriously dont value you so much and would prefer moving on from you ... if not that they want to sever ties for a couple of months... they seem suffering in some wqay and they want to prove thier ego?? let me know..

Thanks for the reading.
Erm I was the one who severed ties. To be honest I find these 4 card readings with a base card very hard to interpret. I can only take your word for it for now seeing as he and I don't talk anymore.

D Sparkles

Park / snake / whip / man / tower
Flowers

X seems to struggle because there is a problem in public or with society regarding their rship with you . They feel the seperation . They are sensitive to the gift that being in rship with you brought them.

---

Thanks for the exchanges D!

Thanks, Bonny. I was never in a relationship with him. We're not on talking terms, so I guess that's what he's struggling with. I guess be misses the social life we had.

mahafrins

Thanks for the reading.
Erm I was the one who severed ties. To be honest I find these 4 card readings with a base card very hard to interpret. I can only take your word for it for now seeing as he and I don't talk anymore.
Well I use base card cause I connect with it there is serious severance.. reading makes sense..

Could u do another do u see me get confirmed at my current job?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk