Absolute Favorite Oracle Decks

Grizabella

Now I've found the interpretations for the meanings of Kipper cards and I'm adding that one to my oracle repertoire. Kippers are read similarly to Lenormands, but with some added dimensions like cards that indicate good fortunes and winnings and some others.

faithh_01

TAO oracle

TAO oracle has to be my favorite oracle deck and my second favorite deck of all time, Ancestral Path Tarot being number one. The TAO Oracle is so insightful for me. I can use it for meditation, seeking advice, and so easy for the people I read for to get inspiration from. Very beautifully drawn deck.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tao-oracle/

Another favorite oracle deck, if you can call it that, is the Archetype Cards deck. Again great for meditation and understanding the light and shadow sides of people. Helps me realize all archetypes have a duality about them it just depends on how we focus our energy that makes them "good or bad."
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/archetype-cards/

Gulliver

Because of Grizabella has spoken about kipper cards - there is an amazing relative new deck on the market: the mystical kippers, with artwork from Urban Trösch. Very detailed cards...

morganesky

French Cartomancy at the moment, which has been causing a smile with it's accurate 7 day read that is in the lwb, and the Astrological Lenormand if I feel like pulling a one card here and there has been remarkably spot on.

iAmRiotEyes

For those of you with both the Tao Oracle and the Osho Zen tarot... Which would you recommend the most?

agent199

You can't recommend one or the other, as they are two different things.

Tao Oracle is based on the I Ching (handy for when a regular I Ching translation doesn't fill in your philosophical blind spot).

Osho Zen Tarot is a Zen style tarot (self-realization tool for Zen enlightenment really).

You need to buy both (the artwork is amazing on both sets) :)

iAmRiotEyes

You can't recommend one or the either. They are two different things. Tao Oracle is based on the I Ching. Osho Zen Tarot is a Zen style Tarot. You need to buy both :)

Ahh, I can only buy one right now. Hm...

jackdaw*

I've come and gone repeatedly on oracles over the years, and the one that has stayed the course and still gets regular rotation is the Piatnik Lenormand.