Absolute Favorite Oracle Decks

Briar Rose

I have the Dreamstones oracle on my desk- all the time. I love it. I find that keeping it out, the stones absorb my energy and guide me.

greatdane

No question...Psycards

Just saw this thread and you're welcome for the enabling, Penthasilia! :)
I didn't even get the book. I do go on the psycards site from time to time and they have each card and you can just click on it for a brief description and there is the lwb, but really I think psycards is such an easy reader. I love the colors, the images, the cardstock and it was so affordable. It is the perfect non-tarot deck for me and I think also works great in conjunction with tarot. While there are many gorgeous Lenormand decks, I just find this an easier and more to the point deck. Not saying I won't read with a Lenormand again, but at this point, just don't feel the need or desire.

Aeric

Mine is definitely Kay Stopforth's Universe Cards, first edition. I don't own any others, and I've looked at many. None have the appeal of the UC.

I love outer space and astronomy, and the way Stopforth presents lessons inspired by visual and behavioural patterns of celestial phenomena, as a journey from our tiny planet out to the edge of the Universe, is fantastic. I prefer the simplicity of the unaltered photographs as opposed to the CGI-art enhanced second edition; the photographs carry mysticism in and of themselves.