Album songs divination

CosmicBeing

Can I sit ? I wonder if your favorite song is "How soon is now?"

Funny the song you felt would be my favorite is the song that was randomly chosen for you.

"How soon is now"

I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

I am the son
And the heir
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say

There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry
And you want to die

When you say it's gonna happen "now"
Well when exactly do you mean?
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone

You shut your mouth
How can you say

I actually feel like someone is very critical of you. It brings you down how critical this person is. You feel they forget that you are just human and you are never going to be perfect.

(You might even be the person who is overly critical about self...and you forget that you are not made to be perfect)

The message here is to move away from critical words. Whether it is you doing this to self or someone else doing it to you.

It is not healthy for you no matter what you think you are gaining from being around these people or doing this to self. But is is not healthy and it will keep you from succeeding in the goals you have set forth.

Criticism can actually be a form of verbal abuse.

Hope this made sense.

WolfSwan

"What Difference Does It Make?"

All men have secrets and here is mine
So let it be known
For we have been through hell and high tide
I think I can rely on you
And yet you start to recoil
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
But still I'd leap in front of a flying bullet for you

So, what difference does it make?
So, what difference does it make?
It makes none
But now you have gone
And you must be looking very old tonight

The devil will find work for idle hands to do
I stole and I lied, and why?
Because you asked me to
But now you make me feel so ashamed
Because I've only got two hands
Well, I'm still fond of you, oh ho oh

So, what difference does it make ?
Oh, what difference does it make ?
Oh, it makes none
But now you have gone
And your prejudice won't keep you warm tonight

Oh, the devil will find work for idle hands to do
I stole, and then I lied
Just because you asked me to
But now you know the truth about me
You won't see me anymore
Well, I'm still fond of you, oh ho oh

But no more apologies
No more, no more apologies
Oh, I'm too tired
I'm so sick and tired
And I'm feelin' very sick and ill today
But I'm still fond of you, oh ho oh

Oh, my sacred one
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, ohh
Oh, oh, oh, ohh
Oh, oh, oh, ohh

This makes me think you have gotten out of a bad relationship or at least interaction with someone. This person or relationship might have made you go over your boundaries....and once you stepped over them you knew you made a mistake by going against what you knew wasn't best for self. Even though this relationship or person was not at all good for you.... you still hold a fondness... even though the person knows truth about you and you know the truth about them. Even if you think you aren't holding onto the past.. there is a part of your that is holding some kind of fondness for whatever it was the was dysfunctional... fondness is just another word for daydreaming. Fondness is hardly ever true when we are being true with self and the situation we have came out of.

Hope this made sense!

Yes, I got out of a bad relationship about 7 months ago now. He did make me expand my boundaries and I did put up with more crap from him than I should have. I did realise at the time that I was going against what my Inner Being was telling me. My instincts wanted something different, but because I was determined I got burned. I do still see the Divine spark in him. I fell in love with the highest version of this person, and I believe that each of us should look to the others' highest version. Just because I do love that part of him, doesn't mean that I see this as a relationship I will pursue or that I want him back in my life. I am letting go of the past and moving on. It doesn't happen overnight, especially in karmic relationships. There may always be a faint bond there, but my lack of attention to it, means eventually it will fade away. It wasn't a pleasant situation but it helped me become the person I am today. So that's all there really is to it. It's in the past. It's done. I am stronger and more loving because of it. It's an accurate reading of what was! The lyrics really resonated. Wonderful! Truly impressive. So very accurate a depiction of what that relationship was like.

pumpkins

"Hand in Glove"

Hand in glove
the sun shines out of our behinds

No it's NOT like any other love
this one's different
because it's us!

Hand in glove
we can go wherever we please
and everything depends upon
how near you stand to me

And if the people stare
then, the people stare
oh I really don't know
and I really don't care

Hand in glove
the Good People laugh

Yes, we may be hidden by "rags"
but we have something they'll never have

Hand in glove
the sun shines out of our behinds

Yes, we may be hidden by "rags"
but we have something they'll never have

And if the people stare
then, the people stare
oh I really don't know
and I really don't care

So hand in glove I stake my claim
I'll fight to the last breath

If they dare touch a hair on your head
I'll fight to the last breath

The good life is out there somewhere
so stay on my arm, you little charmer

But I know my luck too well
yes, I know my luck too well
and I'll probably never see you again
I'll probably never see you again
I'll probably never see you again

This song makes me think that maybe you think you have found the one, but this one you don't talk to anymore or at least hardly ever see. You might being putting too much of a stake on this person and this belief you have about them. This in the ends leads to you having to defend what you think of it or put a lot of energy into it.

The Sun shining out of our behinds make me think of it being BS. There is fools gold present here.

Hope this made sense.

thanks cosmic being for the reading!

i am not sure who this other person could be! can you please explain "The Sun shining out of our behinds make me think of it being BS. There is fools gold present here." as i didn't get it!

also the woman in the end is left alone! does it mean it is futile to keep hope with this man whoever he is ...i am confused:(

ana luisa

Funny the song you felt would be my favorite is the song that was randomly chosen for you.

"How soon is now"

I am the son
And the heir
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say

I am the son
And the heir
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say

There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry
And you want to die

When you say it's gonna happen "now"
Well when exactly do you mean?
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone

You shut your mouth
How can you say

I actually feel like someone is very critical of you. It brings you down how critical this person is. You feel they forget that you are just human and you are never going to be perfect.

(You might even be the person who is overly critical about self...and you forget that you are not made to be perfect)

The message here is to move away from critical words. Whether it is you doing this to self or someone else doing it to you.

It is not healthy for you no matter what you think you are gaining from being around these people or doing this to self. But is is not healthy and it will keep you from succeeding in the goals you have set forth.

Criticism can actually be a form of verbal abuse.

Hope this made sense.

Unfortunately, it makes A LOT of sense... I live in a house of 5. I am basically the eyes, the ears, the brains of the whole family. Besides, mother also lives with us and she is quite critical, judgemental and authoritarian. With age her traits are become more and more prominent so sometimes, I just leave the house to avoid confrontation. I am the single child so she expects nothing but perfection from me. I, as her daughter was also raised to try and never go wrong ESPECIALLY if the lives of others depend of my decisions.

Why did this song show up at this moment ? I don't know... Maybe because age is also slowly turning me into a less accepting person and has been teaching me how to retaliate. As for being "around these people", I have no choice. They're my kids and family. I cannot concretely "move away from critical words" but I surely can dismiss them or see them in a different light.

BTW, isn't it spooky how the song mentions being "the son" and "the heir" when in my case it deals precisely with a mother/daughter/sons situation ?

Thank you so much for this AWESOME exercise and reading. You inspired me to reconsider doing resume my tuneomancy readings :)

CosmicBeing

thanks cosmic being for the reading!

i am not sure who this other person could be! can you please explain "The Sun shining out of our behinds make me think of it being BS. There is fools gold present here." as i didn't get it!

also the woman in the end is left alone! does it mean it is futile to keep hope with this man whoever he is ...i am confused:(

It just means... don't make someone more than what they are. "fantasy"

This happens to everyone at least once in their life... they meet someone and they pump up the person's image in their mind. When in reality the person is not that or the person is just a person.

CosmicBeing

Unfortunately, it makes A LOT of sense... I live in a house of 5. I am basically the eyes, the ears, the brains of the whole family. Besides, mother also lives with us and she is quite critical, judgemental and authoritarian. With age her traits are become more and more prominent so sometimes, I just leave the house to avoid confrontation. I am the single child so she expects nothing but perfection from me. I, as her daughter was also raised to try and never go wrong ESPECIALLY if the lives of others depend of my decisions.

Why did this song show up at this moment ? I don't know... Maybe because age is also slowly turning me into a less accepting person and has been teaching me how to retaliate. As for being "around these people", I have no choice. They're my kids and family. I cannot concretely "move away from critical words" but I surely can dismiss them or see them in a different light.

BTW, isn't it spooky how the song mentions being "the son" and "the heir" when in my case it deals precisely with a mother/daughter/sons situation ?

Thank you so much for this AWESOME exercise and reading. You inspired me to reconsider doing resume my tuneomancy readings :)

Happy I inspired you to take back up something you enjoyed.

I am not a parent, so i can't truly give advice about children because i never been in a parenting role like you are. But, hopefully the kids grow out of it? Children/teenagers can be quite dramatic which make them critical.

lol, yes it is spooky. I might try a heavy metal band next and see if anyone can relate to them. lol

Well hopefully the criticism dies down soon. But, make sure you never do this to yourself.

pumpkins

It just means... don't make someone more than what they are. "fantasy"

This happens to everyone at least once in their life... they meet someone and they pump up the person's image in their mind. When in reality the person is not that or the person is just a person.
hmm! that's good warning! thanks for clarifying it cosmibeing. i'll remember this!

CosmicBeing

I'd love to sit for this too :)
I did the music reading for you.. but i kept getting how soon is now. The person above you got that music actually two other people. So I waited to do your reading and everyone else's until today.
today I got.

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now

In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die?

Two lovers entwined pass me by

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job

In my life
Oh, why do I give valuable time

What she asked of me at the end of the day
Caligula would have blushed

"Oh, you've been in the house too long" she said
And I naturally fled

In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now

"Oh, you've been in the house too long" she said
And I naturally fled

In my life
Oh, why do I give valuable time

What draws me to this song is the Job and valuable time... I don't think you are happy where you are at in your life. You feel like you wake up and live deja vu. Doing the same thing over and over again...not getting much in return. You feel you are stuck and at the same time you feel your time is being wasted on stupid useless things that don't fulfill you even wasted on people that don't fulfill you completely.

I also feel that you find jobs over and over again, but then you get bored. You might even jump from employment employment.

I hope this made sense. Let me know.

CosmicBeing

Me, please! :)

Is your favourite song from The Smiths?

"Shakespeare's Sister"

Young bones groan
And the rocks below say :
"Throw your skinny body down, son!"

But I'm going to meet the one I love
So please don't stand in my way
Because I'm going to meet the one I love
No, Mamma, let me go!

Young bones groan
And the rocks below say :
"Throw your white body down!"

But I'm going to meet the one I love
At last! At last! At last!
I'm going to meet the one I love
La-de-da, la-de-da
No, Mamma, let me go!
No...

I thought that if you had
An acoustic guitar
Then it meant that you were
A Protest Singer
Oh, I can smile about it now
But at the time it was terrible
No, Mamma, let me go
No...

This is interesting.. I think it is about the mama and love part of the song. You are trying to find love... someone right for you. But, at the same time you would have to go through your parental figure very well your mother for more to occur than a crush and good dating with someone.

Your mother might even feel she can find someone better for you... right for you. That you are meeting the wrong guys, picking the wrong guys.

Hope this made sense. Let me know

CosmicBeing

I'll sit too!

"Sheila Take A Bow"

Is it wrong to want to live on your own?
No, it's not wrong - but I must know
How can someone so young
Sing words so sad?

Sheila take a, Sheila take a bow
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear
And don't go home tonight
Come out and find the one that you love and who loves you
The one that you love and who loves you
Oh...

Is it wrong not to always be glad?
No, it's not wrong - but I must add
How can someone so young
Sing words so sad?

Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear
And don't go home tonight
Come out and find the one that you love and who loves you
The one that you love and who loves you

Take my hand and off we stride
Oh, la...
You're a girl and I'm a boy
La...
Take my hand and off we stride
Oh, la...
I'm a girl and you're a boy
La...

La...
Throw your homework onto the fire
Come out and find the one that you love
Come out and find the one you love

Hm.....to me this makes me think you are possible in a small state of confusion/indecision about someone.

It also has a bit of a traditional view of a woman here. A woman living alone in this big bad world.

Also a sadness here.

I really think the whole song applies to you not part of it. The song explains the emotions in the situation better than I think i could ever or can pick up.

I think you value companionship/having a partner very important.

When i pressed the load button it hit just the instrumental part of the song which I take as meaning "there is no words for the situation."

Then I thought of those tv shows where a music is played to set the scene and the emotions of the situation.

I hope i ended up making some sense.. was hard to put together because I think the whole song applies to you and that there really are no words for the situation this is touching on.

Let me know if this made any sense to your life.