amazon is weird

Sulis

moderator note

A few off-topic, chatty posts have been removed from this thread.

Sulis - Talking Tarot co-moderator

zan_chan

Hi All

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I got an Amazon Japan recommendation today that left me in hysterics.

"Your ordered Alex Ukolov's 'The Victorian Flower Oracle' so we'd like to recommend Edward Gorey's 'The Recently Deflowered Girl'."

That's all I have to say about that.

(Meanwhile Amazon really seems to love those MRP decks just as much as we do!)

Debra

I am unable to breath.

What a delight.

zan_chan

Debra said:
I am unable to breath.

Oh no! I hope your insurance covers tarot-related asphyxiation!

SunChariot

zan_chan said:
Hi All

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I got an Amazon Japan recommendation today that left me in hysterics.

"Your ordered Alex Ukolov's 'The Victorian Flower Oracle' so we'd like to recommend Edward Gorey's 'The Recently Deflowered Girl'."

That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. ROFL

Babs

Asbestos Mango

I think I'll not be ordering anything with the word "Victorian" in the title. Sounds like some sort of cult.

baba-prague

zan_chan said:
Hi All

I've just choked on my lunch.

saleeneh

that is freakin hilarious!!! First you are an international spy and now you are a.... girl deflowerer!! LOL

TarotGirlUK

nisaba said:
<nods head wisely> Carpentry magazines. I understand your distress.

LOL o LOL o LOL

TarotGirlUK

zan_chan said:
Hi All

ROFLMAO