amazon is weird

Alta

I have had a few weird ones lately, but nothing to top that. wow.....

gregory

:bugeyed: Beats Dr Seuss hands down. I'm about to order a book about moose; I wonder what.....

Libra8ca

zan_chan said:
"You ordered 'The Victorian Romantic Tarot kit' so we'd like to recommend "Shadow Government: How the Secret Global Elite is Using Surveillance Against You'."

zan_chan these recommendations are too funny! ROFL But I wonder, maybe this has something to do with the fact that you are ordering English titles from a Japanese website? Maybe they lump all the English titles together and pick one for recommendation?

OctoberGwen

This is such an irreverent and amusing thread that I'm wondering what sort of responses *wouldn't* qualify as chatty and off topic. So this will probably be erased, but I just wanted to say thanks for the laughs, zan_chan! :-D

zan_chan

Oh it's my pleasure, OctoberGwen, and everyone. I laugh so hard by myself when I get these recommendations that it seems almost unfair not to share them.

(I hope the moderators don't mind the irreverence of this thread too much. It has nearly no topic of it's own, so it's hard to be off topic, per say hehe)

I really can't tell if it's entirely a Japan thing or just an amazon thing. I suppose I must be one of fairly few who orders this stuff here, but come on amazon-- flower vs. deflowered? Get your act together! Haha.