Animal Dreaming ... would you like a reading?

Elven

Hi Huredriel, :angel:
Your Animal Dreaming message has finally arrived :D
Enjoy :D

I am sitting in the cafe. Outside it is misty and raining, the windows are so fogged up, it’s impossible to see outside clearly. Slowly a drop of water makes its way down the pane. The old time music plays on the radio. A couple sit eating their hamburgers and giggling at the opposite side against the wall. An older woman reads her paper as she quietly sips her coffee.

Not half a hour before, I was discussing an Archaeological dig which had been on the TV the previous night. I didn’t see it, but the proprietor was relating the story of the discovery of a tomb – a sycophogus – in England. I was listening to the story and thought of your reading I was about to do.
As the story was being related to me, I listened intently without interrupting ... The discovery of the tomb stopped the dig for some time – it was something that had been found unexpectedly – a European type tomb which had remained unopened – still sealed and intact. Due to its age, it was deemed unsafe to just ‘open’ it up – it needed to be examined, but taking off the lid may let poisonous gasses escape ... they feared there was a lead lining – and over time, if the coffin had been airtight, the escaping gasses can be deadly ... The only way they could tell what was inside was by a intricate type of ultrasound and x-ray method.
After much contemplation, security and safety mechanisms in place – they were able to get a glimpse of what lay inside ... they didn’t know what to expect – but they did find that it was not as critical as they supposed. The tomb was not lead lined – which was a relief (nothing harmful), and the bones which remained inside were those of a man who had held a high military type position. He had been buried with his head detached and it had been placed between his legs ... they had many theories related to this. Interestingly though, the tomb was one of its kind in the area ... they could not determine the circumstances of his being in this area ... they also thought he was of European decent, and the body was hundreds of years old.

Where your feet touch the Earth …
Your path has led you here to this place on your Dreaming – where you are now.

Animal Dreaming Card: Grey Kangeroo - Abundance ... Fire

The Grey Kangeroo reminds you of your ability for pure creation. That what you have put out for has come to you through you and by you. It is a time to count blessings and see worth – as opposed to pure $ wealth around you ... remember a time when your thoughts gave you the lead way to create without restriction, in abundance, effortless and seamlessly ... enabling you to appreciate life without counting the costs such as assessment and projected value.

Grey Kangeroo see that you may have been doing this already, and have come to some conclusions and insights about how you see yourself relating to fear of ‘not having’. Love maybe part of the equation also, but safety and security are also high on this agenda. Though the Dreaming is also saying that you have provided for yourself what you need, and what you want. Both integral part of the realization of abundance – choosing wisely what to manifest and what to take, and what to leave.
You have had a strong sense of self for this time ... and yet you are still looking ahead now, determining which way to go for your future.
Kangeroo tells you to honour what you have created even if there seems to be ‘alot’ of it around.

Where your feet touch the Earth …
Your path has led you here to this place on your Dreaming – where you are going.
Snake – Transmutation – Earth

What is coming into your dreaming from this point on is Snake. Snake relates to transmutation and in a sense transformation. She is creation in all forms ... The Rainbow Serpent ... She is a time which catalysts self assessment, but this I think for you relates to quality not quantity – a less is more attitude – a great clearing out of those things which aren’t purposeful in your life. A time of deep dreaming and deep thinking - powerful thoughts and healing qualities appearing.

Grey Kangeroo has been helping you in that sense to now hand you to snake Dreaming ... I feel that this is a good time to take the opportunity for change, expansion and personal expression.
Snake is quite seasonal – she enjoys the sun when it is about, she rests in colder times, she is very independent, she sheds her skin consistently over her lifetime. In relation to the time ahead then, you are preparing (and have been preparing) for a great change – to shed much of the old and outdated in your life, to bring forth the new you. It is a time of rebirth, and you may be feeling the pangs of this about you.

This change may increase and span over many areas of your life as well – spiritually and physically. You may need to rest during this time to activate and allow a full shedding to take place – which means rest and solitude, but the process happens possibly quicker than you think ... it is part of the nature of your being, and none of it alien to you.
Snake can also expose that which has been hidden internally – such as the ‘states’ you are in – this can relate to your holistic wellbeing – mind body and soul. It is an opportunity to attend to those things which you feel is toxic in your life – where is the poison? ... you may need to draw this out to heal fully – as it runs through and effects many areas of your life.

Summary:

This is a strength to strength reading! I feel the Dreaming for the reading relates to being prepared as much as you possibly can, without wasting energy for what lies ahead. I also feel you are very aware of the timing of this coming about – it may be very significant – especially if this relates to a planned move or progress for the future. You may even have to be a little discreet and quiet about your plans .. you might find yourself defending your territory if you feel you are being challenged – you may even have to be a little slinky about the whole thing ;)

On a spiritual level ... There seems to be an uncovering of something old – this maybe something you never expected to find within yourself – it maybe courage and strength, chivalry or bravery ... I feel from the story which was told before your cards were drawn, that something will surface soon – a part of you that you may at first be fearful or cautious of looking at ... but after some examination, I think you will be more than happy to explore further ... its not as scary nor as complicated as it seems.
I also feel this could have a past life connection – so you may be dealing with something which happened some time or age, ago.

Back to the Dreaming Cards ...
These cards in combination, ask you look now at what you want and will need for the future – you may have set everything so that you are comfortable, but you know that this time is more settled because you need to go out and achieve without having other nagging things to deal with when you decide to jump and ‘go for it’. My impression is a promotion of sorts – going another few rungs up the ladder and being on a steady course of success ... this has taken some time to ‘set-up’ but the time is ripe now, and feeling of self assurance will not wane. You have structured yourself, or manoeuvred yourself, into a position where as you can step forward and gain a sturdy foothold in whatever you want to do.

Snake also alerts you to how to approach this ... you can sit in stillness until you are ready to strike ... and patience is a virtue in this instance ... if you feel threatened, even if you advance without striking, your presence will be felt ... your moves are calculated and instinctual.

I feel that this is a very powerful time ahead of you ... and you will get to where you want to go ... with stealth and elegance.
Now... the only other thing I thought ... which is my warped sense of humour ... was going to a sauna and having a full body scrub and a face peel :D ... get rid of the dead wood which lies on you ... a Treebeard complection is not always a good look!

Well there it is!! Late but timely I hope!
I have been waiting to do this reading for so long ... yet it wasn’t yet the right time ... now it is. I hope you enjoy youre reading – let me know how you feel about it :D

Many Blessings to you huredriel
Elven x

Elven

Ah!!!
That is the final reaidng for the moment for the Animal Dreaming Oracle ... it has been a pleasure and a joy to read for everyone ... the cards are beautiful and very insightful ... I am very grateful to find an Oracle I feel so close and akin to.

I may open the thread again soon - so please look out for it.
Presently I have other decks in which I need to learn but I will make them available in the SOUL Oracle exchange for readings as well.

Thakyou so much everyone!!
You are all a blessings to me :heart:

huredriel

Elven, thank you so much, that is wonderful, frightening, intriguing and very interesting :) I shall return :heart:

huredriel

Feedback sent by PM. Many many thanks Elven for such a wonderful reading. Every bit I can relate to, and I feel very strongly that even more will emerge as time continues!! :heart:

Elven

WOW!!! That was some feedback huredriel!! :p
Thankyou so much!

I will add your card pic's as soonas I can ...

Blessings Elven x

Elven

Hi huredriel :p

This is the Kangeroo and the Snake card for your reading ... :love:

Blessings Elven

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 78

huredriel

Wonderful, thanks Elven :heart:

Elven

Animal Dreaming Oracle Reading for cherryberry :D

Theres a beautiful song called from Little Things Big Things Grow, by two Australian songwriters named Paul Kelly and Kev Carmody. As I looked at your cards I could hear a song, or words in my mind, but couldn’t decipher them. Then I was listening to the radio, and it came on – and then wouldn’t leave me alone. It was the song which goes with the reading ...

I will try and post the lyrics I havent had much luck finding them on the net which I can post ... ... but when I do .. you can see the story unfolding in the lyrics. Its about fighting for what’s rightly yours and standing for what you believe in regardless of how long it takes ...
... it is the essence of the story which is so important. It has a message, and it has a moral. It can be as complicated as it is seen, but its message is simple and poignant ... and it is infectious ... :p

The Animal Dreaming cards which appeared for you are ...
The Ant and The Emu.

The Ant walks into your reading telling me she is the basis of your enquiry. She walks a familiar path, she does a familiar job, though she is not alone ... she is checking for signs and communicating with others who are walking the same path, and with the same purpose. She may have her own agenda and her own set of tasks and responsibilities which she must fulfil, but when she acts in co-operation with others she knows and understands she is contributing to a bigger purpose and a bigger cause. She cannot do what is necessary all by herself, as it requires many hands – but the operation is a joint effort and each ant (person) is needed to know what their job is and od it ... to produce a better result for everyone in the end.

She also tells me that and the more ants doesn’t ease the load, but what more ants can achieve together does get the job done quicker and more effectively and efficiently. Each individual is depended upon to carry out the task ssigned to them. Although sometimes there is confusion and some pushing and shoving going on, and sometimes she strays off the path, she keeps her focus on the job.

Ant is tiny, and vulnerable alone, yet her power lies in numbers and with others. She commits herself to doing her part, though sometimes menial and routine, she respects the order and process, and doesn’t ask someone else to carry her load.

Ant says her jaw and mouth are very strong. She protects herself with it. She expresses herself with it, she digs dirt with it and makes mounds and tunnels – she builds up, and she tunnels inwards. She is active and purposeful, and does not rest until the work is done. She has endurance and focus. This helps her get that job done.

Emu has stridden into your reading and I can see him in the distance.
As he walks closer I see the chicks ... he is looking after them, as they are his responsibility and he does not feign this but takes his role seriously. The chicks are steered in the right direction and he teaches them as a parent does – he is patient but has expectations and rules they must follow. It is necessary for their survival and longevity.

Emu knows about endurance ... and also how to operate in extreme and difficult conditions and environments. He learnt this from his father, and his clan. In his life, the male energy is strong, as there is an absence of female energy. He is the single parent, doing his job for his children but also going the extra yards to get where he needs to go.

With Emu now closer it is easy to see how big he is – much bigger than ant! Yet there is no less purpose in what ant does, than in what emu does. Their consciousness is aligned and as alive as each other. They understand their place in the process, in as much as they have a role to fulfil in which part of their responsibility for the time relates to the service of others and to put in the effort for the time for something better in the future. They both are building a better world for the future, and they both know that they have to put in what is necessary to do this.

But there is also a time which must pass before the objective becomes clear and before they are free somewhat of the responsibilities of the present.

A summary of the reading ...
Hi cherryberry ... there are a few things which stand out in the reading ... they are connected, but may seem distant in a way ...
The most significant aspect is that of endurance. The song, the ant, and the emu, all have patience and have a job to do which at times can be very challenging. But they do not give up nor give in. In a way they cannot rest nor leave what is their charge, whether it be by circumstance, loyalty, obligation, or decision.

The next significant aspect is responsibility, and their determination to see things through. They have no help as an individual’s, but they follow their heart and know their objectives, and the future result they are working towards. They are skilled in talk and ask for support, yet their purpose is clear and precise and they do not waver or give up, complain or make excuses – they take their self commitment to their task seriously.

Also apparent, is the comparison of one to another – size and power do not always show the true worth and strength of a person on the inside. The smallest person can make the biggest difference. Size doesn’t matter. (Where have I heard that before??! ;)) To me this indicates your place and part in the scheme of things is essential, and you must keep your commitment strong, even when it becomes laborious and hard to find the purpose and remember the initial reasoning for why you are doing it. The true commitment is for your benefit , for you, it is your responsibility to see it through. There is a purpose, and there is a point, and there are parts of it you may not understand nor enjoy, but they are just a part of it, and displays of resistance and emotional turbulence are reactions ... but you will get through.

One more thing I see is the pacing of such an endeavour. Song, ant and emu remind you that you must pace yourself so as you have the energy to see the job through at a reasonable speed. Trying to speed things up maybe pointless. Compromise is not an option, as it relinquishes and substitutes for quality and longevity. Pushing an issue may not help, but being determined and patient to achieve your objective will allow you time. Time to rest and refocus.

It seems at this time you may be feeling as if you have a need to break out if the routine and go it alone. Long term responsibilities feel restrictive and threatening, and you may have an urge to throw away what you are contributing to or give up. But the cards tell me that those contemplations are not an option.

The cards all have an aspect of work and career, and this is in an environment where communications and relationships with others is important. You are being asked to work in a team, and contribute what you have committed yourself to. If you find something not to your liking, you may have to consider taking action yourself, and not leave it to others to fix.

I feel you are underestimating your power and place in the scheme of things – you can make changes, but know that this takes time and determination – as you have clarity about the situation. It will take more than just a vague idea of what’s necessary to be done, you must have an aim and a plan – and have a go. You will find others which will offer you help along the way at points – but this is not a hand-over to someone else, this belongs to you alone, and only you can do what is necessary to change the status quo. Expecting others to fix things for you will not work at this time, and you may waste much energy running around trying to get someone else to do what you could have done in half the time, using half the energy.

Looking back at the cards, both ant and emu are walking in the same direction. Ant is where you are now, but Emu is what is coming to you, and this means small things will start to grow but they need your help and direction. What ever it relates to, means it will take some work. It does not mean it is hard though, that relates to the way you will perceive the job ahead – your perspective.

The little chicks may relate to children, or your charges, small long term projects or which may become your responsibility. If it relates to a relationship, the small things will become big considerations, and life is asking you to be prepared and pace things out. You will go the long haul and make the finish line, but you will have to determine who much you are willing or can reasonably give and contribute, without burning out.

Be loyal to your dreams and to yourself – there is a purpose in what you are doing. Be your own best friend, if others are too busy for you, and depend upon yourself to achieve needs and nourish yourself. Food is important now as well. It is also a message to look after yourself, so as you can look after others.

What ever energy is about you now is for the long term - or may feel as if time is dragging and seems like is taking forever to get anywhere. You will get where you need to go – just don’t give up, and know that you can take advantage of this time to set a schedule and a routine. It will help you sort out where you are going and what you need to do. You can also see clearly what you may need to deal with. You will learn much on the way now ... and it is all for a good purpose – which is you :D

Hope this helps!!
Blessings Elven x

cherryberry

Hi Elven, thanks very much for the again - amazing reading there is sooo much info in it that I most likely can grasp all of it now and I might write addditional feedback later as it comes to me. But here we go, my first part!

Elven said:
Animal Dreaming Oracle Reading for cherryberry :D

Theres a beautiful song called from Little Things Big Things Grow, by two Australian songwriters named Paul Kelly and Kev Carmody. As I looked at your cards I could hear a song, or words in my mind, but couldn’t decipher them. Then I was listening to the radio, and it came on – and then wouldn’t leave me alone. It was the song which goes with the reading ...

I found the lyrics, but have to think about it a bit more! Intersting, interesting especially as you thought of it first and then it came on!! :) especially as you thought of it first and then it came on!! :)

Elven said:
The Animal Dreaming cards which appeared for you are ...
The Ant and The Emu.

The Ant walks into your reading telling me she is the basis of your enquiry. She walks a familiar path, she does a familiar job, though she is not alone ... she is checking for signs and communicating with others who are walking the same path, and with the same purpose. She may have her own agenda and her own set of tasks and responsibilities which she must fulfil, but when she acts in co-operation with others she knows and understands she is contributing to a bigger purpose and a bigger cause. She cannot do what is necessary all by herself, as it requires many hands – but the operation is a joint effort and each ant (person) is needed to know what their job is and od it ... to produce a better result for everyone in the end.
I think that might related to many different things, one my job as I - as almost all-am part of a large team, a large project which involves the whole bank ;)

Elven said:
She also tells me that and the more ants doesn’t ease the load, but what more ants can achieve together does get the job done quicker and more effectively and efficiently. Each individual is depended upon to carry out the task ssigned to them. Although sometimes there is confusion and some pushing and shoving going on, and sometimes she strays off the path, she keeps her focus on the job.
Funnily, I just chatted about this last evening with my dad. Bit confusing at work at the moment, I jsut started 4 weeks ago, yet they increased my responsibilities and my 'go-to-guy' leaves for another department at the end of the week...so I certianly have to remember myslef what to focus on and how to plan it exactly. Which is alright as it does come easy to me, if I rememeber myself to take the time out
Elven said:
Ant is tiny, and vulnerable alone, yet her power lies in numbers and with others. She commits herself to doing her part, though sometimes menial and routine, she respects the order and process, and doesn’t ask someone else to carry her load.
Picks up very much on the conversation I had with my dad yesterday!! The whole reading revolves around that situation I think...more on that comes clear in the below notes :) I was saying yesterday, that I -finally understood more about the linkages in my office and department and my part in comparison of the other products seems a bit lighter - we wont earn millions on my products ;) but still, its part of our portfolio, and I consider it important as I am tasked with it :) Together with my colluege leaving and me not being able to ask someone else, I think that makes very much sense :)
Elven said:
Ant says her jaw and mouth are very strong. She protects herself with it. She expresses herself with it, she digs dirt with it and makes mounds and tunnels – she builds up, and she tunnels inwards. She is active and purposeful, and does not rest until the work is done. She has endurance and focus. This helps her get that job done.
Well, verbal expression - I found, that I am gettingh better at it, so hopefully yes! I am active and interested in many things indeed and I am focussed and thourough so I can certainly relate to that! :)

Elven said:
Emu has stridden into your reading and I can see him in the distance.
As he walks closer I see the chicks ... he is looking after them, as they are his responsibility and he does not feign this but takes his role seriously. The chicks are steered in the right direction and he teaches them as a parent does – he is patient but has expectations and rules they must follow. It is necessary for their survival and longevity.
Funny, that reminds me of the theater workshop we did yesterday, where we paired up and one person closed their eyes and the other one had to steer them through the room and making sure no one clashed into each other. We also were supposed to let our charges wlak freely :) I was saying that I enjoyed especially that part, the free-walking bit!
Elven said:
Emu knows about endurance ... and also how to operate in extreme and difficult conditions and environments. He learnt this from his father, and his clan. In his life, the male energy is strong, as there is an absence of female energy. He is the single parent, doing his job for his children but also going the extra yards to get where he needs to go.
Humm, this might again refer to my dad, I do have my mom as well, but I am much much closer to my dad. And he has quite a difficult position at the moment, yet I was just thinking and saying yesterday - that I am alwasy so amazed that he takes alwasy time to dicsuss these topics with me if I am worried, even if he is under pressure. Where we connect well is in dicussing both our stress situations in a very cleared, non-emotional way, i belive thats why we are so close.
Elven said:
With Emu now closer it is easy to see how big he is – much bigger than ant! Yet there is no less purpose in what ant does, than in what emu does. Their consciousness is aligned and as alive as each other. They understand their place in the process, in as much as they have a role to fulfil in which part of their responsibility for the time relates to the service of others and to put in the effort for the time for something better in the future. They both are building a better world for the future, and they both know that they have to put in what is necessary to do this.
HE was saying taht he feels he worked all his life and yet he hasnt progressed one step and that I have already achieved more in my time now, which makes him very proud and sad in view of himself. Where i always object and say that money is not the measure for a successful life, but the impact we had on people around us. And he certainly had a big impact on me and my accomplishments so in a way, they are his as well!! I will definetly tell him about this reading!!! :)
Elven said:
But there is also a time which must pass before the objective becomes clear and before they are free somewhat of the responsibilities of the present.
Yes, I totally can see that. He is laiden by responsibilty due to the family and work situation (my parents have their own restaurant) and I just bought a flat here, so I am not free as a butterfly anymore ;)

Elven said:
A summary of the reading ...
Hi cherryberry ... there are a few things which stand out in the reading ... they are connected, but may seem distant in a way ...
The most significant aspect is that of endurance. The song, the ant, and the emu, all have patience and have a job to do which at times can be very challenging. But they do not give up nor give in. In a way they cannot rest nor leave what is their charge, whether it be by circumstance, loyalty, obligation, or decision.
We are both very loyal and take our responsibilities very seriously, so I can relate to that indeed
Elven said:
The next significant aspect is responsibility, and their determination to see things through. They have no help as an individual’s, but they follow their heart and know their objectives, and the future result they are working towards. They are skilled in talk and ask for support, yet their purpose is clear and precise and they do not waver or give up, complain or make excuses – they take their self commitment to their task seriously.
Thats specifially true for my dad, who never complains or soo soo rarely!! And in trun I am aiming for that as well, not complaing but getting things done!
Elven said:
Also apparent, is the comparison of one to another – size and power do not always show the true worth and strength of a person on the inside. The smallest person can make the biggest difference. Size doesn’t matter. (Where have I heard that before??! ;)) To me this indicates your place and part in the scheme of things is essential, and you must keep your commitment strong, even when it becomes laborious and hard to find the purpose and remember the initial reasoning for why you are doing it. The true commitment is for your benefit , for you, it is your responsibility to see it through. There is a purpose, and there is a point, and there are parts of it you may not understand nor enjoy, but they are just a part of it, and displays of resistance and emotional turbulence are reactions ... but you will get through.
I think tahts easy for me to follow as I am finding it easier to stay focused and jkeep the bigger picture in mind :) As to how it was in the past, where I got easier distracted ;)
Elven said:
One more thing I see is the pacing of such an endeavour. Song, ant and emu remind you that you must pace yourself so as you have the energy to see the job through at a reasonable speed. Trying to speed things up maybe pointless. Compromise is not an option, as it relinquishes and substitutes for quality and longevity. Pushing an issue may not help, but being determined and patient to achieve your objective will allow you time. Time to rest and refocus.
Humm, yes I am trying to remind myself to do one thing at the time, some things indeed cant be speeded up ;)
Elven said:
It seems at this time you may be feeling as if you have a need to break out if the routine and go it alone. Long term responsibilities feel restrictive and threatening, and you may have an urge to throw away what you are contributing to or give up. But the cards tell me that those contemplations are not an option.
not at this point, there isnt any routine in my life since beginning of the year, due to all the changes ;) but it may come up again in the future - I am sure!!
Elven said:
The cards all have an aspect of work and career, and this is in an environment where communications and relationships with others is important. You are being asked to work in a team, and contribute what you have committed yourself to. If you find something not to your liking, you may have to consider taking action yourself, and not leave it to others to fix.
Thats how i am trying to alwasy work, take charge myself. So its a good reminder of the same!
Elven said:
I feel you are underestimating your power and place in the scheme of things – you can make changes, but know that this takes time and determination – as you have clarity about the situation. It will take more than just a vague idea of what’s necessary to be done, you must have an aim and a plan – and have a go. You will find others which will offer you help along the way at points – but this is not a hand-over to someone else, this belongs to you alone, and only you can do what is necessary to change the status quo. Expecting others to fix things for you will not work at this time, and you may waste much energy running around trying to get someone else to do what you could have done in half the time, using half the energy.
I feel somewhat powerless in regarsd to the work situation of my family, I thought of getting an action plan together what I can find out in case we need to sell,...where my parents have to go to kick things off etc, etc. So, thsi reminds me taht I have to get started on that at last!!

Elven said:
Looking back at the cards, both ant and emu are walking in the same direction. Ant is where you are now, but Emu is what is coming to you, and this means small things will start to grow but they need your help and direction. What ever it relates to, means it will take some work. It does not mean it is hard though, that relates to the way you will perceive the job ahead – your perspective.
At the moment I definetly perviece the task as hard, as I am unsure how things will work indeed!

Elven said:
The little chicks may relate to children, or your charges, small long term projects or which may become your responsibility. If it relates to a relationship, the small things will become big considerations, and life is asking you to be prepared and pace things out. You will go the long haul and make the finish line, but you will have to determine who much you are willing or can reasonably give and contribute, without burning out.
I think that will unfold with time!

Elven said:
Be loyal to your dreams and to yourself – there is a purpose in what you are doing. Be your own best friend, if others are too busy for you, and depend upon yourself to achieve needs and nourish yourself. Food is important now as well. It is also a message to look after yourself, so as you can look after others.
Makes sense indeed as well, I am very well able to look after myself ;)

Elven said:
What ever energy is about you now is for the long term - or may feel as if time is dragging and seems like is taking forever to get anywhere. You will get where you need to go – just don’t give up, and know that you can take advantage of this time to set a schedule and a routine. It will help you sort out where you are going and what you need to do. You can also see clearly what you may need to deal with. You will learn much on the way now ... and it is all for a good purpose – which is you :D
That might even refer to my flat, which I am redecorating at the moment and will definetly take me until beginning of next year as well!

All, very very interesting! I will most likely provide some additonal feedback in a few days, when I thought about it more!!

Thanks sooo mcuh Elven!!

Elven

Hi cherryberry :D

Im glad you found the words to the song! Its a great song, and the words tell me that there is something you will stumble upon which you find you see as unfair - especially big business and wealth. You are working towards balance and harmony and reconsiliation in this area.

It may relate to you career and the way things are done - because there is a better way, an ethical way where it is a win-win situation which benefits the whole .. it will be your job to implement it - I dont see others putting their hand up about it because they feel it would not work or take too long.
If it relates to your fathers business, you might need to do some research for him.

If it relates to your own land (flat) which is very possible, you need to stake your claim - it might be reagrding finances or refinancing.

This is a while away, I am assuming 15 months. So its a bit hard to comment with feedback, but if it comes up, let me know and we can look into this.

Another clarifying aspect ... the new boss which is coming. He/she is going to be very Earthy and professional - possibly even demanding and have great expectations ... this (he/she) will be your challenge too. The work place is going to become a hive of activity and very 'industrious' or industrialized ... you may have to implement change here as well - and it may become tedious, but there is a great deal to learn, explore, and bump heads with.
You may even 'like' him/her, yet he may put on the 'power-shirt' attitude. This aspect aligns with the ant and the emu and their power bases being equivilent, although teir sizes are different.

These were a few things I need to clarify and guide you to seeing regarding the reading - although, the vibration of the reading covers more than one area - so you will be dealing with the basic any energy and emu energy as a transitional change.

This also alerts me to a relationship of some type is coming up. the person has been married or in a long term commited relationship which has come to end in the last 6 months ...

Thankyou so much for the generous feedback!
Im glad it made some sense, and especially with your father as well.
I hope all is well with you!!

Thanks for allowing me to read for you!

Much care!
Blessings Elven x