Animal Dreaming ... would you like a reading?

Elven

Welcome to the thread for your reading -
1. - Noni
2. - Flames
3. - Leandra88 &
4. - Bewitch

Cosmic Being, I will put you on the list for the next reading after I have completed the four.

I will make a post for new sitters when the next round begins. So sorry, I cant take any more names at the moment - Thanks.

I will contact everyone by PM when I have posted their readings.
Im so looking forward to reading for you all.

Blessings
Elven x

CosmicBeing

Thank you. Appreciate it.

I can even pull my native american cards for you if you end up having a pressing question by the time you are able to read me.

Thanx again

Elven

Thank you. Appreciate it.

I can even pull my native american cards for you if you end up having a pressing question by the time you are able to read me.

Thanx again

Thanks Cosmic Being :)
The cards I am reading with for this thread are Scott Alexander Kings's Animal Dreaming Oracle Deck - now an old deck - it was new when I started this thread :D
But I think I have your story, and it relates a Hopi Ceremony on the Mesa in Arizona.

Last night, after posting for sitters, it was not much longer after that I thought I needed to sleep. When I did wander off into dreamland I awoke twice with vivid images of the Dream Story beginings in my mind, and I recognised they were the first lines of 2 of the readings.

Will be starting the writeup for the first reading tonight.

Be Blessed
Elven x

CosmicBeing

Look forward to it.

This is my deck
Shaman Wisdom Cards -- Tarot Cards: 65-Card Deck
Leita Richesson

I thought there were 80 cards...but short 15 cards lol

I really enjoy it...down to earth while still spiritual.

Elven

Animal Dreaming Oracle Reading 2017

24th June 2017
Hi Noni,
Here is your reading, Enjoy.

It is late afternoon in Autumn and the sun light trickles down over the branches of the great Grey gums and spills onto the leaf littered ground like scattered and dancing sequins. Beneath the canopy, there is a lovely soft grassy bank which overhangs the edge of the small running stream. Amongst the ground cover and Grevillia’s, a bike lies on its side, its owner nowhere to be seen.

On the hill a mile over there is an old bench made of the branches of the Huon Pine. A small beach hides tucked beyond the high dune line. The white soft sands dust the landscape and the water laps gently and rhythmically along the shores.
A woman walks to the bench and sits down. In her hand she holds a cluster of bone white sea shells worn smooth by the salty sea. After a moment of quiet contemplation, she gently lets them slide through her hands and they fall into the cotton drape of her lap. Some fall by the wayside and some escape to the ground. Three sit slanted cupped together staring back at her. The woman looks to the horizon and places one of the cupped shells onto her forehead. Her third eye blinks open and squints at the bright sun in the sky above. The world was still, and a deep sigh from the earth was heard as it rumbled under feet and faded of into the hills.

To the North, a little boat was bobbing between the rolling swell of the waves. On board, an elderly man swung up the stair and onto the deck where he stood for a moment to gather his thoughts. With his keen green eyes, he surveyed the distant land that rose out of the water and surrounded him. The enormous jagged mountains in the background rose up to cut out the landscape from the sky. Small white clouds wisped around the pinnacles and disappearing mist sat in the valleys. He could make out the winding hillside tracks that lead down to the village. There was a scattering of wild goats pinned to the side of the coastal granite cliffs. And there was what looked to be a small figure sitting on a bench at the top of the white dunes. The kettle’s whistle broke through the sound of the slapping waves on the side of the boat. A seagull watches the man from the mast.

The fire in the hearth was low and the afternoon was drawing to a close. A young man stood in the corner at the bar. He tuned his violin for the last song and smiled at the patron’s backs. Most were engaged with their present company, warm beer and a hot soup special. As the violins’ bow crossed over the bridge of strings and the sound of the melody filled the room, the young man stood and looked out of the window to his side. He caught a glimpse of the days last light as it slid down the purple sky and sunk into the ocean. The boats along the jetty were moored like beads on a line. One more chorus and he could go home.

In the valley, the porch light of the farm house shone brightly. The front door opened and footsteps could be heard along the hall and into the kitchen. A dirty thermos was placed on the bench next to a sandy pile of white shells. From the lounge room, the sounds of sobbing could be heard. Concerned, the man looked into the room, and seeing his daughter, he stepped aside the violin case on the rug, and over to the couch. Kneeling down to hold the child’s tear stained chin, he asked “What’s wrong?” The young girl slowly lifted her head, and raised her tearful eyes up to his father. In distress and defeat, she replied, “I left my bike down by the stream and now it’s too late to go and get it. What if someone has found it and taken it. What if it’s not there?” Her father hugged her reassuringly. “Don’t you worry, no one will take it from you - it will be there just where you left it, and we’ll go together in the morning and get it…”, her father soothed. “It’s not lost”.

------------

Card One - Where your feet touch the Earth
Your path has led you here to this place on your Dreaming – this is where you are now.

Bilby – Vulnerability – Fragility

Bilby alerts you to feelings that invade every creative idea. Whether it’s to move forward with the simplest of activities like a daily schedule, or a long term plan like building and constructing a home. Underlying the thoughts and process are the rumblings of fear and feeling vulnerable that seep in through the cracks. Bilby says that you may feel as if you lack the control and discipline you need to move forward with a feeling of security and confidence. Instead there is a constant ‘testing the waters’ for every step you take. Progress can become slow, almost a standstill, until out of desperation you make a stab at things – and only then one slow step has been placed and one more inch has been gained.
The little Bilby is also vulnerable as a species. In reference to you; this may relate to being bullied (or your ideas ridiculed and not taken seriously) and being isolated from a safe environment. When this is related to your reading, I get the impression there are feelings of ‘being small’, or ‘less than’, and in turn this makes you hesitate to put yourself ‘out there’ where you can be seen and heard. That may very well feel like a scary place to be – do you feel that you’ll be devoured by the mob, or someone is bound to be picking on you, or judging your ways? Those that appreciate you will love your ideas and your energy – they will encourage you. Those that don’t are jealous and may try to take advantage of your good nature. These are the people you need not include nor welcome into your personal space. Know who and what surrounds you, and what supports you in an uplifting manner.
You are a survivor and where you are now shows that you are coming out of your burrow, you are not prepared to hide away in solitude with your fears and negative thoughts. You may not be able to plan every move, but you have a keen and sensitive intuition which is reliable when you don’t give into the unknown and unfounded fears and thoughts. Your good senses will lead you in the right direction. It is the ability to trust in yourself that you need to test – but you must trust firstly and foremost.
From where you are now, Bilby asks you to place yourself outside of your fears, and into a situation where you can feel safe to place your creative beautiful self and ideas out there in the world.

Card Two - Your path has led you here to this place on your Dreaming – This is where you are going.
Animal Dreaming Card: Red Kangaroo – Responsibility – Sacrifice – Showing by example

I love seeing this card as to where you are headed. When the Red Kangaroo comes into your reading you can be in awe. The sight of this mighty, majestic creature holds you breathless. To see this creature in action, making its way to its destination, is so sure-footed and strong. In giant leaps and bounds covering so much territory, to see one, will stop you in your tracks. Every now and then, the Red Kangaroo will halt and smell the air, get its bearings, and take off again. It knows where it is going. It can side step any rock and boulder in its path with a giant leap. It covers miles of tracks and leads the herd. Kangaroo is confident, focused and graceful.
This card also alerts you to the sacrifices you have made, and are making to get where you want to go. It knows what responsibilities are necessary to keep in check as it progresses. It is reliable. It can make hard decisions based on its ability to keep the balance as it moves. It has a sense of what is necessary to sustain itself and its linage (family) for the long term. Female Red Kangaroo always has the ability to keep 3 joeys at one time. One at its feet, one in the pouch, and one in utero. This is an example of having more than one creation in development at different stages. This is the backup plans you take with you when you are on the move. This keeps the intuitive equilibrium in balance. When the conditions are suitable, and the environment is abundant to sustain the thriving new life, the cycles run smoothly and success is assured.

Summary:
These two cards, the sweet little Bilby and the giant Red Kangaroo, illustrate the growth available to you. Once you realize what has been holding you back, and you see how constricted some parts of your life has become and how coveted your imagination has been – only then can you pierce through your fears to see your dreams and take the steps you need to advance bravely into your future. You can see yourself in the future. There is like an unveiling taking place. Momentum is building! There is a break through! Everything will be in order, and you won’t leave any details out.
This reading also speaks to me about your connections to family and friends, and the lives people lead together as a group and separately as individuals. How on earth do we manage to all come together and synchronize our lives so as we build a story and a history. Often the great things that you do are not recognized by you. They maybe the small things that you find mundane, and don’t think other would like to hear about. But you are leading by example, so it is important to share these things with others in whom you trust, with a strong sense of self achievement, so that others can learn from you of how to share their stories and know that their contribution counts as well, individually and as a whole. Teach them to listen, to share and speak. Everyone has a story – even family and friends.

When I was writing the main story to the reading, there was no path as to where it was going to go when I started. To wander aimlessly in story or in life feels risky, even downright pointless or even out of control, but I knew that it would unfold, and the stories are connected, but no one would know unless the stories were told.
I hope this reading can speak to you on a deeper level, and when are ready, you can give me some feedback on how it may be relevant. I also received some phrases which I wanted to pass to you as well – they came to me sporadically over the time of getting the reading together – and I feel they are prompts for you to recognize or just hold in your mind for a moment.

There is a difference between being guided and being led.
Eyes
Bands and needles
Compassion for others, compassion from others
Past & future longings
Asking for help
Saying ‘I’m stuck’
Everyone’s horizons are different
Stand offs
Timid & sweet & bold as brass
Music: Bolero https://youtu.be/i2_sz8ZZ0T0?list=PL1mZeR4wTBoyFZMFCUsPqpgGO2tPd4eAe

Attachments

• Animal Dreaming Cards - Reading for NONI 2017.jpg
    Animal Dreaming Cards - Reading for NONI 2017.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 88

Noni

Hello Elven

Thanks 🌹🌺 🌼 for this wonderful...awe inspiring reading!
It is a long one so if you don't mind I'd like to give feedback on different parts as they come to me.

I also received some phrases which I wanted to pass to you as well – they came to me sporadically over the time of getting the reading together – and I feel they are prompts for you to recognize or just hold in your mind for a moment.

There is a difference between being guided and being led.
Eyes
Bands and needles
Compassion for others, compassion from others
Past & future longings
Asking for help
Saying ‘I’m stuck’
Everyone’s horizons are different
Stand offs
Timid & sweet & bold as brass
Music: Bolero https://youtu.be/i2_sz8ZZ0T0?[/QUOT... for you to keep track on it. Best wishes ☀️

Elven

Noni - thankyou so much for your feedback - and I will now also add something to your feedback as well because you truely reach out across the divine divide...

I wrote your reading up while listening to 50 classical songs! If you go to the link (I posted in your reading at the bottom) you will see the (hopefully) the channel on Youtube I was listening to as I arranged the reading.
Some of the story was written, but not all so I started working on the interpretations.
I was so moved by some of those pieces that when thinking of how to interpret certain difficult passages, I would just sit and listen to the 'mood' and write it into the sentence. Bolero was playing when I was prompted to add the 'Music' to the list of phrases.
The phrases themselves are those tangent thoughts that appear randomly, and I listed them under the reading, trusting that they are meant to be there, and trusting that you know more about them than I do.

With this thread, because the readings are long - I understand that there needs to be some time between feedback posts, so when you can is fine. Just post underneath and I will gather them up and reply :)

1 more message - try and get some sleep & when you do, sleep well. LOL

Blessings
Elven x

Noni

Hello again Elven
So I've had a bit of sleep and thought about this beautiful reading more.
Today I'd like to ponder and give feedback on the first card.
24th June 2017

Card One - Where your feet touch the Earth
Your path has led you here to this place on your Dreaming – this is where you are now.

Bilby – Vulnerability – Fragility
How apt are these words to me atm. Yes I feel I'm vulnerable and fragile but getting less so slowly.
Bilby alerts you to feelings that invade every creative idea. Whether it’s to move forward with the simplest of activities like a daily schedule, or a long term plan like building and constructing a home. Underlying the thoughts and process are the rumblings of fear and feeling vulnerable that seep in through the cracks.
I can so relate to the fear creeping in. In fact I've been working on some loft life goals and it has taken a lot of persistence and work to even reach where I have and so far there are no results its just like laying a foundation for a building/ home for the future. So its fear invading, seeping through the cracks is something I so need to be aware of...as it plays havoc with me and sets me back.

Bilby says that you may feel as if you lack the control and discipline you need to move forward with a feeling of security and confidence. Instead there is a constant ‘testing the waters’ for every step you take.
Yes lack of control as I lost everything I had worked for last year (7 yrs of work) amounted to nothing....now starting off again.
Progress can become slow, almost a standstill, until out of desperation you make a stab at things – and only then one slow step has been placed and one more inch has been gained.
LOL this is so well written and described honestly nothing I can add or say....this is how things have been. I've trying to make 'stab at things' and its literally that progress has been an inch or less this year so far especially in the material sense of life.

The little Bilby is also vulnerable as a species. In reference to you; this may relate to being bullied (or your ideas ridiculed and not taken seriously) and being isolated from a safe environment. When this is related to your reading, I get the impression there are feelings of ‘being small’, or ‘less than’, and in turn this makes you hesitate to put yourself ‘out there’ where you can be seen and heard. That may very well feel like a scary place to be – do you feel that you’ll be devoured by the mob, or someone is bound to be picking on you, or judging your ways?
OH! GOD! yes I was bullied for last few years by people in power haha and ridiculed, not taken seriously... and had no safety net.
I'm petite...so small frame...that's why I used to hate going to the gym as I see all these big tall guys and girls and I used to feel smaller and out of place. So I decide gyms are not for me I did other activities for fitness.
I don't feel anymore that people will pick on me and tbh it never happened before in my life just I was at university and my supervisors were just plain unkind people and they treated me badly for their pleasure as I had no power but I did speak up and then they decided to destroy my career lol.

About mob- I used to get claustrophobic in big crowds I avoid them don't like it...but I'm better at it as I'm older. But if I have a choice I'd not go to places where there are hundreds of people gathered.
Those that appreciate you will love your ideas and your energy – they will encourage you. Those that don’t are jealous and may try to take advantage of your good nature. These are the people you need not include nor welcome into your personal space. Know who and what surrounds you, and what supports you in an uplifting manner.
Yes, I've been fortunate I met some people who do. Yes I've learnt to differentiate between people who will be jealous and not try to make sense with them as they will not change.
WOW! yes I am becoming more conscious of what supports me and uplifts me as that is what I need at this stage in life.

You are a survivor and where you are now shows that you are coming out of your burrow, you are not prepared to hide away in solitude with your fears and negative thoughts.
YES! I'm coming out of my fears and negative thoughts...I can see the change. But I still love my solitude, it nourishes me at some level...I've lived like a recluse for most of this year. But I'll have to step back into the main stream at some point soon and I hope to.

You may not be able to plan every move, but you have a keen and sensitive intuition which is reliable when you don’t give into the unknown and unfounded fears and thoughts. Your good senses will lead you in the right direction. It is the ability to trust in yourself that you need to test – but you must trust firstly and foremost.
This is reassuring that my good senses will lead me to the right path.
TRUST is hard....I'm still working on it.
From where you are now, Bilby asks you to place yourself outside of your fears, and into a situation where you can feel safe to place your creative beautiful self and ideas out there in the world.
It is so true I'm slowly learning to do it again...its just that last few years malicious people took away my faith and confidence slowly and now I'm rebuilding myself from ground up. I have been known to have creative unique ideas I just need to start believing more in myself and let go of fears and trust in my intuition and sense of self more.

Noni - thankyou so much for your feedback - and I will now also add something to your feedback as well because you truely reach out across the divine divide...

I wrote your reading up while listening to 50 classical songs! If you go to the link (I posted in your reading at the bottom) you will see the (hopefully) the channel on Youtube I was listening to as I arranged the reading.
Some of the story was written, but not all so I started working on the interpretations.
I was so moved by some of those pieces that when thinking of how to interpret certain difficult passages, I would just sit and listen to the 'mood' and write it into the sentence. Bolero was playing when I was prompted to add the 'Music' to the list of phrases.

1 more message - try and get some sleep & when you do, sleep well. LOL

Blessings
Elven x
I've bookmarked the Channel on Youtube....tbh at one time when I was living in noisy hostel in Australia for nearly six months I used to have the ABC classical channel on all the time...classical music transforms one to a different place and time....and I get tired of words...silence and music are so beautiful. So classical music to me is closer to silence and that's I find it so beautiful....nothing more beautiful than to listen to be aware of silence to me at times. Another reason I fell in love with Australia...the outdoors made me realise at times the silence and the vastness of the Universe. OH! sorry I digress.
So YES! I've not been sleeping well especially for last two weeks. Been a bit unwell this whole month too. Need to sleep and soundly for sure!!

Thank so much for this reading....it is what I needed to let this internal transformation and churning that has been taking place to go further. Also it is so nice to be able to find someone who understands another without any prior knowledge.
You obviously have a gift Elven...to soothe souls and help them evolve. I'm blessed that our paths crossed at this point in my life where I needed to bring things together within.

Best wishes

Noni

Card Two - Your path has led you here to this place on your Dreaming – This is where you are going.
Animal Dreaming Card: Red Kangaroo – Responsibility – Sacrifice – Showing by example

I love seeing this card as to where you are headed. When the Red Kangaroo comes into your reading you can be in awe. The sight of this mighty, majestic creature holds you breathless. To see this creature in action, making its way to its destination, is so sure-footed and strong. In giant leaps and bounds covering so much territory, to see one, will stop you in your tracks. Every now and then, the Red Kangaroo will halt and smell the air, get its bearings, and take off again. It knows where it is going. It can side step any rock and boulder in its path with a giant leap. It covers miles of tracks and leads the herd. Kangaroo is confident, focused and graceful.
AH! love this majestic animal...seen them in action and you're right they are big and strong and one can only be in awe of them. I still saw a field full of wild kangaroos I think at dusk and it was surreal and they were all still and then all of a sudden like a wave they all jumped and moved...it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
To me I know where I'm going...I'm focused in some of my life goals...confident and graceful questionable at times lol.

This card also alerts you to the sacrifices you have made, and are making to get where you want to go. It knows what responsibilities are necessary to keep in check as it progresses. It is reliable. It can make hard decisions based on its ability to keep the balance as it moves. It has a sense of what is necessary to sustain itself and its linage (family) for the long term. Female Red Kangaroo always has the ability to keep 3 joeys at one time. One at its feet, one in the pouch, and one in utero. This is an example of having more than one creation in development at different stages. This is the backup plans you take with you when you are on the move. This keeps the intuitive equilibrium in balance. When the conditions are suitable, and the environment is abundant to sustain the thriving new life, the cycles run smoothly and success is assured.
Yes there have been sacrifices made to get to where I want to be and I'm not there yet.
I need to work on my back up plans tbh I don't think I have any I'm just so focused on where I'm going and how to get there.
Summary:
These two cards, the sweet little Bilby and the giant Red Kangaroo, illustrate the growth available to you. Once you realize what has been holding you back, and you see how constricted some parts of your life has become and how coveted your imagination has been – only then can you pierce through your fears to see your dreams and take the steps you need to advance bravely into your future. You can see yourself in the future. There is like an unveiling taking place. Momentum is building! There is a break through! Everything will be in order, and you won’t leave any details out.
This is really nice to know. I am realising what is holding me back...fear for sure. I need more confidence too.
I am in need of a break through for sure.
This reading also speaks to me about your connections to family and friends, and the lives people lead together as a group and separately as individuals. How on earth do we manage to all come together and synchronize our lives so as we build a story and a history. Often the great things that you do are not recognized by you.
I believe this to be true...I've become closer to my family too since last year and understood the lineage a lot better and the stories and history.
They maybe the small things that you find mundane, and don’t think other would like to hear about. But you are leading by example, so it is important to share these things with others in whom you trust, with a strong sense of self achievement, so that others can learn from you of how to share their stories and know that their contribution counts as well, individually and as a whole. Teach them to listen, to share and speak. Everyone has a story – even family and friends.
I'm not sure I relate to this part YET!. I have no one around who would be interested in listening to my stories atm. Also yes maybe as time progresses I might be able to lead by example of some sort right now I'm a recluse so no one to lead but my own self.
I'm mulling on each part of the reading for the day and see what I can get out of it.

24th June 2017
Hi Noni,
Here is your reading, Enjoy.

It is late afternoon in Autumn and the sun light trickles down over the branches of the great Grey gums and spills onto the leaf littered ground like scattered and dancing sequins. Beneath the canopy, there is a lovely soft grassy bank which overhangs the edge of the small running stream. Amongst the ground cover and Grevillia’s, a bike lies on its side, its owner nowhere to be seen.

On the hill a mile over there is an old bench made of the branches of the Huon Pine. A small beach hides tucked beyond the high dune line. The white soft sands dust the landscape and the water laps gently and rhythmically along the shores.
A woman walks to the bench and sits down. In her hand she holds a cluster of bone white sea shells worn smooth by the salty sea. After a moment of quiet contemplation, she gently lets them slide through her hands and they fall into the cotton drape of her lap. Some fall by the wayside and some escape to the ground. Three sit slanted cupped together staring back at her. The woman looks to the horizon and places one of the cupped shells onto her forehead. Her third eye blinks open and squints at the bright sun in the sky above. The world was still, and a deep sigh from the earth was heard as it rumbled under feet and faded of into the hills.

To the North, a little boat was bobbing between the rolling swell of the waves. On board, an elderly man swung up the stair and onto the deck where he stood for a moment to gather his thoughts. With his keen green eyes, he surveyed the distant land that rose out of the water and surrounded him. The enormous jagged mountains in the background rose up to cut out the landscape from the sky. Small white clouds wisped around the pinnacles and disappearing mist sat in the valleys. He could make out the winding hillside tracks that lead down to the village. There was a scattering of wild goats pinned to the side of the coastal granite cliffs. And there was what looked to be a small figure sitting on a bench at the top of the white dunes. The kettle’s whistle broke through the sound of the slapping waves on the side of the boat. A seagull watches the man from the mast.

The fire in the hearth was low and the afternoon was drawing to a close. A young man stood in the corner at the bar. He tuned his violin for the last song and smiled at the patron’s backs. Most were engaged with their present company, warm beer and a hot soup special. As the violins’ bow crossed over the bridge of strings and the sound of the melody filled the room, the young man stood and looked out of the window to his side. He caught a glimpse of the days last light as it slid down the purple sky and sunk into the ocean. The boats along the jetty were moored like beads on a line. One more chorus and he could go home.

In the valley, the porch light of the farm house shone brightly. The front door opened and footsteps could be heard along the hall and into the kitchen. A dirty thermos was placed on the bench next to a sandy pile of white shells. From the lounge room, the sounds of sobbing could be heard. Concerned, the man looked into the room, and seeing his daughter, he stepped aside the violin case on the rug, and over to the couch. Kneeling down to hold the child’s tear stained chin, he asked “What’s wrong?” The young girl slowly lifted her head, and raised her tearful eyes up to his father. In distress and defeat, she replied, “I left my bike down by the stream and now it’s too late to go and get it. What if someone has found it and taken it. What if it’s not there?” Her father hugged her reassuringly. “Don’t you worry, no one will take it from you - it will be there just where you left it, and we’ll go together in the morning and get it…”, her father soothed. “It’s not lost”.

So the way this story progresses is so close to my heart for so many reasons BUT the BIGGEST is the relationship between the little girl and the father. As I've mentioned last year was hard...I lost almost everything I worked for so far and had to return to my family. My dad has almost actually said those words to me so many times since. I'm suffering from "distress and defeat" and he keeps telling me its not lost, things will work out, you're the brave one, there is something good etc.. So he's the most positive influence in my life. He's also an artistic soul (a writer, playwright , theater was active in his younger days) so the musician bit resonates with it.

I used to collect sea shells, in fact I had a collection on my meditation altar ( so the woman putting a shell on her third eye)...I had to leave everything last year could only carry so much so they got left behind too.
Autumn or winter are my favorite seasons so strange you did not say summer haha just a side note.

Again thanks so much for this wonderful reading ⭐️️🌹:)
I hope I become brave and majestic as the red Kangaroo.

Sending you peaceful 🕊 loving radiant vibes

Best wishes
☀️

Elven

Noni, thankyou so much for your extensive feedback - it has really shines a light on the measures you are taking to get through everything and get back up on your feet, and make a stand the way you want to.

With the closing of the Forum, I am very thankful that I revisited the thread at this time. Seems so poigniant.
Thankyou for allowing me to read for you.
All the very best to you and your future prospects.

----------
To everyone else...
I will contact the other sitters and let you know where I will place your readings.
This thread has been a joy for me to indulge in.
For every person I have read for, I thankyou sincerely.

And I chose one last card to finish the thread -
it is:
Brolga Bird
- Dance!! - Spontaneous movement
Going from the Mundane to the Extraordinary.

Off we go.

Blessing Elven xxx