crossroads divination (literal crossroads), anyone familiar?

zayats

Hi zayats, :)
Is it alright to try this for ourselves even if someone else just tried it for us? Because now I'm really curious to see what comes up...if the impressions are similar. I know this isn't quite the same thing...but, everyday, I notice the same name being called out..at least, three times a day...for the past two weeks - John this and John that. I'll walk by someone's house while they're on the phone and I'll hear them right at the moment when this name is being spoken. "Hi John. How are you?" Or I'll be sitting at a cafe and someone's yelling out to a John. Or in passing, I'll get a part of a conversation and the name John is in it. That can't be a coincidence, right? Just now, coming back from lunch, I heard the name again. LOL

Interesting about the name John. Does it have any personal significance for you? I imagine it's a very popular name, so I'm sure you know a John or even a few Johns :) But maybe it's someone yet to come to your life...

As for doing it for yourself, I think it's up to you :) I'm really not an expert, I've just read it in an article. I get the impression you should be respectful, not overdo it, as there are angels involved. Or to put it in another way, do it when you're really at a crossroad in your life. But yeah, if you feel like you are, I think definitely why not try? :)

Flames

Interesting about the name John. Does it have any personal significance for you? I imagine it's a very popular name, so I'm sure you know a John or even a few Johns :) But maybe it's someone yet to come to your life...

As for doing it for yourself, I think it's up to you :) I'm really not an expert, I've just read it in an article. I get the impression you should be respectful, not overdo it, as there are angels involved. Or to put it in another way, do it when you're really at a crossroad in your life. But yeah, if you feel like you are, I think definitely why not try? :)

Oh, I see. Okay, thanks. That makes sense. I'm looking forward to next week's divination exchange. Thank you for sharing the information and for starting this thread. I really appreciate it. Bye for now.
:)

zayats

Oh, I see. Okay, thanks. That makes sense. I'm looking forward to next week's divination exchange. Thank you for sharing the information and for starting this thread. I really appreciate it. Bye for now.
:)

Nice to have you here :) Looking forward to next week too! Thanks for joining!

Dluv

Ok so I just did mine... At first, I didn't really get anything.

My question was:
Will v come back for me? Should I wait for him?
He took a job a few states away, and said he'd be back in a few months....

Here's my findings:

Walking to the int. 1 block away, guy driving gave me a thumbs up.

Women ranting on phone saying your friends are your friends.

Some couples on bikes crossing the street

Heard a guy say... A guy who's always working

Standing in front of an AT&T store, and realize I can bring my phone in there to have them look at it. The earpiece volume has been low.

Little girl with a ladybug umbrella - eyes stand up.

Saw a taxi that said airport service

Lots of cars honking little one beep honks

Saw a sign that read, eggs, which are consumed by most humans, are the I fertilized eggs discarded by the menstrual cycle of hens. These eggs are in a way, the period of the female chicken. Go vegan.

Guy with 2 surf boards and two girls (children)

Guy on phone on bike going - who's this? Ohh amyyyyy!

Went in phone store, guy said I've seen stranger things happen.

Whitney Houston singing nothing without you.

Crossed the street:
Saw a heart as I crossed, saw 6 more hearts I'm various places around that corner...
Then, I saw his name printed out on a mailbox

I took pics of some things, wish I knew how to post them here...

Anything good here people? Idk!
Maybe this means that it will be slow coming, but if I keep moving forward on my own, he will be there in the end?

Thanks for reading!

katieb

Hi Zayats

So sorry to make you wait!

i went to the corner of my street and decided to bring my dog. The intersection itself is generally pretty busy, in front of me i have a restaurant/terrace, in back i have a bank, south is the river and north is an expanse of trees.

I decide to go have a coffee on the terrace with the pup. Which i was lucky as they didn't say anything about my dog. That in of itself was surprising

So i sat down, ordered a coffee. The waitress asked me if i was here on business? That took me by surprise as i wasn't dressed in my normal business wear so i asked her why she asked me that? She said i had a look of 'pouvoir' which means power in french.

Things were more peaceful than i had thought they would be? I could hear the birds chirping around me, everything was too quiet.
The next thing i noticed was the cars....they were all red. Ok I'm exaggerating but the ratio of red cars to other colors was astounding!

Like i mentioned things were unusually quiet, no one around. I felt oddly like i was going mad. Where were all the senior citizens, teens and college students?

My dog started whining as if wanting me to leave, i guess it was too quiet for him as well?

So i got up and started making my way to walk home a little disappointed with the quiet. A little old man was going to cross the street and my pup, decided hey let me jump on that old man! Causing the old man to almost fall. Thank goodness he didn't! !! I apologized a million times!
He didn't seem too bothered, and told me 'c'est bien de profiteering de la vie mlle et pas s' en faire pour les petit desagrements'
Simply put he told me enjoy life and not to sweat the small stuff lol!

So to resume i think you need to not stress about what or who will come into your life but to appreciate and enjoy your true passions. Although there might br nothing going on in your life that seems 'happy' or extraordinary, concentrate in something that passions you.

Hopefully this makes some sense

Just a side note- i never go.sit at a cafe or anything alone so it might also be telling you to step out of your comfort zone once in a while :)

zayats

Hi Zayats

So sorry to make you wait!

i went to the corner of my street and decided to bring my dog. The intersection itself is generally pretty busy, in front of me i have a restaurant/terrace, in back i have a bank, south is the river and north is an expanse of trees.

I decide to go have a coffee on the terrace with the pup. Which i was lucky as they didn't say anything about my dog. That in of itself was surprising

So i sat down, ordered a coffee. The waitress asked me if i was here on business? That took me by surprise as i wasn't dressed in my normal business wear so i asked her why she asked me that? She said i had a look of 'pouvoir' which means power in french.

Things were more peaceful than i had thought they would be? I could hear the birds chirping around me, everything was too quiet.
The next thing i noticed was the cars....they were all red. Ok I'm exaggerating but the ratio of red cars to other colors was astounding!

Like i mentioned things were unusually quiet, no one around. I felt oddly like i was going mad. Where were all the senior citizens, teens and college students?

My dog started whining as if wanting me to leave, i guess it was too quiet for him as well?

So i got up and started making my way to walk home a little disappointed with the quiet. A little old man was going to cross the street and my pup, decided hey let me jump on that old man! Causing the old man to almost fall. Thank goodness he didn't! !! I apologized a million times!
He didn't seem too bothered, and told me 'c'est bien de profiteering de la vie mlle et pas s' en faire pour les petit desagrements'
Simply put he told me enjoy life and not to sweat the small stuff lol!

So to resume i think you need to not stress about what or who will come into your life but to appreciate and enjoy your true passions. Although there might br nothing going on in your life that seems 'happy' or extraordinary, concentrate in something that passions you.

Hopefully this makes some sense

Just a side note- i never go.sit at a cafe or anything alone so it might also be telling you to step out of your comfort zone once in a while :)
Thanks for the reading, Katie :)

Well, indeed it's what I needed to hear - to enjoy, let go and not worry about the small stuff!

The quiet part is not something I enjoy. I like silence and appreciate it when things are ice and calm, but things have been too stagnant and I've noticed I feel more alive when things are moving etc. And yes, I think I need to get out of my comfort zone more often, not even once in a while but really pretty often. As I don't want it to stay stagnant like this.

What do you make of the red cars? Do they represent passion? :) Well, I am trying to focus on my passions, but my main passion is something I share with a friend and he lives far away. My current environment is perhaps not so good for developing passions. But I guess maybe the reading tells me to enjoy it for what it is now while at the same time take baby steps to get out of here?

katieb

Thanks for the reading, Katie :)

Well, indeed it's what I needed to hear - to enjoy, let go and not worry about the small stuff!

The quiet part is not something I enjoy. I like silence and appreciate it when things are ice and calm, but things have been too stagnant and I've noticed I feel more alive when things are moving etc. And yes, I think I need to get out of my comfort zone more often, not even once in a while but really pretty often. As I don't want it to stay stagnant like this.

What do you make of the red cars? Do they represent passion? :) Well, I am trying to focus on my passions, but my main passion is something I share with a friend and he lives far away. My current environment is perhaps not so good for developing passions. But I guess maybe the reading tells me to enjoy it for what it is now while at the same time take baby steps to get out of here?
Yes i saw the red as passion and stepping out of your comfort zone to go and get it. But to do it when the time is ripe and that you have enjoyed beauty of the present moment.

Glad it resonated luv ♥

zayats

Yes i saw the red as passion and stepping out of your comfort zone to go and get it. But to do it when the time is ripe and that you have enjoyed beauty of the present moment.

Glad it resonated luv ♥

Thank you for doing this reading :) I guess I will just continue what I was doing :D only worry less, ha!!! Good reminder!

zayats

My question was:

Here's my findings:

Standing in front of an AT&T store, and realize I can bring my phone in there to have them look at it. The earpiece volume has been low.

Saw a sign that read, eggs, which are consumed by most humans, are the I fertilized eggs discarded by the menstrual cycle of hens. These eggs are in a way, the period of the female chicken. Go vegan.

Crossed the street:
Saw a heart as I crossed, saw 6 more hearts I'm various places around that corner...

Maybe this means that it will be slow coming, but if I keep moving forward on my own, he will be there in the end?

Thanks for reading!

So Dluv, how do you feel about the reading? What does your gut say? Is it positive? :) It's interesting that you got so many signs related to love and friendship. It looks positive to me, and also perhaps a sign that you gotta keep in touch and cherish the friendship. But eventually it's your personal feeling about it that matters, I guess :)

I'd love to hear what others make of this.

EmpressArwen

My question was:

Here's my findings:

lol cute. I would definitely take this as a good sign that he's coming back.

This could be an answer to your "should I wait for him?". Go out, have fun, be with friends...just don't get serious with anyone.

Another sign of him coming back and you being a couple again.

It may be longer than you think until he is back...and when he is back, he may leave again for work. It will be up to you to decide if you want to be with "a guy who is always working".

Have you been in contact with him. Volume being low could be represented by a small amount of communication...you want to increase the "volume" so to speak.

eyes up...looking for something, searching, hopeful, expectant...not sure here

Maybe he will fly in soon for a visit, or you should fly to see him

This could be a "hey, get moving! You want this guy? Do something about it!" thing.

Could you be interested in starting a family...maybe with this guy...looks like if you do see him, you might want to be careful to not get pregnant if you don't want to...OR...it could be a warning about pregnancy in general, so be safe no matter who you see.

A family kind of guy? Hoping he eventually wants kids?

Could be saying that he would be happy or surprise to hear from you.

LOL maybe the guy is going to surprise YOU. show up or call unexpectedly?

You miss each other.

Crossed the street:

Love! and the universe even sent you physical conformation of LOVE with HIM. Nice!

Thanks for reading!

I think your assessment is right. I think it maybe slow and there is no harm in going out there in the world. Don't sit there on the couch pining away the entire time he is gone, but also don't get yourself into a new situation that will be hard to get out of when he comes back. Anyway, just my take. Hopefully, it gave you something to work with. :)