Deck of the week sign up group - Week 46 - 16 - 23 june 2012

jema

I just paid for 6 months of AT but still no word from anyone and no acess. For me this is a HUGE!!!! amount of money paid. Any one got any idea how long it normally takes to get through. I mean for me this is equal to not eating a week. But I paid it. And got nothing. I am worried (and hungry)

AJ

are you sure you didn't pay for 6 years? A years subscription is equal to about one good retail deck.
But then I eat all the time :) maybe you don't eat much!

Solandia does the subscriptions and new members by hand as opposed to software handling it. Sometimes it takes several days, and sometimes she just happens to be sleeping when the requests come in.

I have to go look now and see if subscriptions went up!

Alamaris

Is it Friday already? Wow. Time flies when you're working with a favorite! The Liber T has been even more firmly cemented as one of my necessary decks, and for the first time I'm actually considering buying a back-up or two. This one's a keeper and a dream.

Next week I'm probably going to try another not-sure-if-want deck, in the aim of paring down the collection a little more. I'm down to 28 decks including oracles, with one more in the mail somewhere between here and Finland. So 29! I know some people are quite content with collections of 100 or more, but 29 still seems like a horrifyingly high number to me.

I digress. Will try to fit in a large spread today before choosing another deck tomorrow, since I never managed to get around to that.

vee

I just paid for 6 months of AT but still no word from anyone and no acess. For me this is a HUGE!!!! amount of money paid. Any one got any idea how long it normally takes to get through. I mean for me this is equal to not eating a week. But I paid it. And got nothing. I am worried (and hungry)

Usually takes about 24-48 hours ime, but maybe she's not around at the moment? I know she'll get it worked out for you! :)

I've been sick all week so I haven't touched my Fez. Feeling the urge to do some readings with it later today though.

Cassandra022

haven't had as much time/frame of mind for tarot this week as usual, but shadowscapes has been a nice deck to work with. its really a middle of the pack deck for me...i quite like it, i get a lot from reading with it, the art is just lovely but...it'll never quite be a favorite, somehow. still, nice.

switching it up again though. a week or two with my russian victorian romantic sounds about right.

Nerys

La Corte dei Tarocchi has been really beautiful and a lot of fun to work with this week - like an exotic treat (though the best part is it will still be around later when I want to come back to it).

But I will be Silicon Dawn-ing next week - which works well as I have a few days off and will have time to explore this one.

Chiska

I really didn't give the Intuitive Tarot as much attention as it deserved! I had a tremendously busy week at work. Meetings :bugeyed: and lab clean up do not go well together! It is pretty heavy work coupled with sitting in boring meetings....

The deck is nice to use and I found the artwork quite attractive. I glanced at the book briefly, but with an intuitive deck, I thought reading the book was, well, counter-intuitive?

The one card that really made an impression was the Emperor. A winged penis with a large, erect penis and a penis tail. Alrighty, then! Another was the Tower - it really has a sense of movement about it. As if the Tower is really moving.

But anyway, I will play with it this evening. There is a Trade Train going on and I will likely be up half the night! I am less tired this evening than I have been the rest of the week, which also helps!

AJ

can we make the weeks right for next week?

It should version 46.1... a week got skipped.
I've been doing this for years, but with our little group I want our 52 week celebration to be righteous :)

Mi-Shell

I am soooo in trouble!
A while ago here on the thread we talked about the Klimt Tarot. ... and that I rather like it...
So someone here on AT send me a Klimt tarot :)
And then by accident a second one arrived!!
And now I am not "moused", but "klimpted!"
:bugeyed:

Elendil

It should version 46.1... a week got skipped.
I've been doing this for years, but with our little group I want our 52 week celebration to be righteous :)

The weeks were sorted and the thread titles adjusted. This IS week 46 and next week (23-30th June) WILL BE week 47.

:) :)