Discovering Runes........

rabble

Moonbow, they're gorgeous!

So are those that everyone else has made.

I made a set out of air dried clay, but I wanted to fire them, so I put them in a fire in the garden and they exploded :)
One survived, so I keep that in a bowl of treasure.

The next set I made are wooden, cut from a branch. My hubby made a set from black polished river stones, which he engraved, and then painted in gold. They're stunning!

But here's my simple ones, with their cloth and bag.

Attachments

• myrunes.jpg
    myrunes.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 107

Majecot

P_S and Rabble

Those are lovely runes!!!
Rabble I chucked over your explosion ;) you did not post a pic of your remaining survivor tho.

If I did not have so many other things going on, I would take a creative stab at them myself.

I really enjoy looking at everyones artistic creations :D

Moonbow* you have oogled enough... snap the picture already.

rabble

Here you go, Majecot.. the survivor!

It seemed to rather something (can't think of the word) that this was the rune that survived, being powerful.
It resists the forces of death and disintegration, heralding the triumph of light over darkness, and illuminating our goals.
The light of this rune helps reach our goal.

This one certainly resisted the forces of disintegration!

Attachments

• rune.jpg
    rune.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 110

purple_scorp

Rabble, what a pity, that sole surviving rune looks really great. Before you had posted, I was trying to picture what a clay rune might mean.

Okay, I got inspired Moonbow, and I did myself a little reading, just two runes and OMG...how accurate. Not posting the reading but I was smiling.

p_s

Majecot

aaaww Rabble that poor little thing needs some buddies. Gonna make some more of them?

Moonbow

Nice runes rabble - it's a shame about the clay ones though.

I need my hubby to take a picture of the glass ones (BTW they are not crystal but glass nuggets)

and when I do I will post it here

But I have to say that I am so glad I started this thread. I was a little embarrassed at my effort but after reading some of the old threads here I felt like jumping into action. And now see what's happened.......

closet rune makers........ :D

any more anyone?

purple_scorp

No more runes, but, um, I've got some other things in my closet....LOL.

Moonbow

This seemed the appropriate place to send a picture of a bag that Majecot made and sent to me for my runes.......

Thank you Majecot........

zorya

very pretty and luxurious looking. it goes beautifully with your runes!

purple_scorp

Moonbow and Majecot,

great bag. It looks very rich delicious....I want to eat it. LOL.

p_s