Divination Chest

GotH

Would anyone like to play or try anything today?

This is a thread for divination practices. I will open and close the chest at different times for various exchanges. I may include tarot and oracles but we will have to move it out of divination and over to the tarot section. Possible exchanges may include scrying with candle wax, crystal balls, tea leafs, smoke, fire, bibliomancy, radiomancy etc etc. The only exchange I can't do right now is I Ching. I just added a pendulum and a set of runes so that is now available. I am not comfortable using spirit boards but other than that, the sky is the limit and I'm willing to try anything new.

***NOTE: You don't need experience with any of this, just an open and willing mind.***

Feel free to let me know if you have any new ideas you would like to try.

For how to read tea see link below.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2097248_read-tea-leaves.html

See link for symbols to work with.

http://www.wikihow.com/wikiHow:Tea-Leaf-Symbols-List

Padma

I would like to play, GotH but I have no questions! :bugeyed:

Do you want to do a general thang? Use whatever tool you wish, I will offer you runes or mah jongh cards, or even oracles or I Ching (since you do not have I Ching ;) )

I will be in and out tonight!

GotH

Ah Lotus... You are one of my favorite playmates. :D

General readings are totally cool. For me it's not about burning questions but the fun in seeing things in the art. So you want me to choose for you eh? Okay! I just stocked up on a bunch of candles.. How about if I do some ceromancy readings for you just to see what bubbles up. ;) And the same for you.. Choose something exotic or different and surprise me. :)

Padma

Ah Lotus... You are one of my favorite playmates. :D

General readings are totally cool. For me it's not about burning questions but the fun in seeing things in the art. So you want me to choose for you eh? Okay! I just stocked up on a bunch of candles.. How about if I do some ceromancy readings for you just to see what bubbles up. ;) And the same for you.. Choose something exotic or different and surprise me. :)

Sounds good! I just can't guarantee timing tonight, due to the flow of my evening - but loving the challenge! Let's go, playmate! :D

ETA I WILL do your reading no later than tomorrow a.m. :)

moon_light

I'd like to join, if you'll have me. I have time tonight. Since it's you reading, I'd just like to see what comes up. Use whatever you'd like. I came up with a bibliomancy/oracle/tarot combo strategy of reading that I've been itching to try, but it doesn't do questions. So if you're fine with seeing what comes up, I can do that; otherwise, I'll figure something else out if you do have a question.

GotH

Sounds good LP. I should be doing yours tonight some time since I have no hot dates planned this evening. :joke:

Thanks for playing!

GotH

I'd like to join, if you'll have me. I have time tonight. Since it's you reading, I'd just like to see what comes up. Use whatever you'd like. I came up with a bibliomancy/oracle/tarot combo strategy of reading that I've been itching to try, but it doesn't do questions. So if you're fine with seeing what comes up, I can do that; otherwise, I'll figure something else out if you do have a question.

Sure sounds great. Generals seem to be the theme this evening.. :)

moon_light

Sure sounds great. Generals seem to be the theme this evening.. :)

Okay. I'll do yours right now while I wait for dinner to finish. Take however long you need with mine; now's just the most convenient time to do it for me.

GotH

Okay. I'll do yours right now while I wait for dinner to finish. Take however long you need with mine; now's just the most convenient time to do it for me.

Sounds great!

One thing I thought I should mention to you is, according to the forum rules, there are no card readings allowed in this section. You can however make a new thread in the tarot or oracles sec and link it to here. I think that should be okay..

Thanks for playing too! :)

moon_light

Sounds great!

One thing I thought I should mention to you is, according to the forum rules, there are no card readings allowed in this section. You can however make a new thread in the tarot or oracles sec and link it to here. I think that should be okay..

Thanks for playing too! :)

Hmm... It's not just cards, but I get it. Since there are three tarot cards and only one oracle, I'll put it in the reading exchange and post a link here. Hopefully I won't get kicked around from subforum to subforum. I'm getting to it now. :)