Divination Chest

GotH

--- the reading part of this post has been removed.. turned out that the reading was for me.. ---
*Note the sitter must be the one to drink the tea as instructions state. lol

ETA more- I realize that this type of reading requires the sitter to drink from the cup but I drank it for you while thinking of you. I'm not sure if I read for myself or for you as lot of this seems to make sense for me as well. :confused:

G

samantha

That biscuit would have made all the difference !! :)

Thanks for having a go at this , but I think it is your reading ...

Have a good day ! X

GotH

I think you may be right Samantha. I was wondering why it felt so "general." :)

Thanks..

Smiling

Hi GotH,

Let me know if you open this thread again? I'd like to do an exchange, too. :)
thanks, Smiling

GotH

Hi Smiling, what kind of exchange were you looking for?

Smiling

I could do a scrying divination for you, which I think would be fun to continue to get more practice with. I did purchase a little rose quartz crystal ball recently, which I'm in love with! But still getting to know her, so for now would be more comfortable looking at an image of a crystal ball, which has been giving me good results.

If you'd like to look at your crystal ball, too, I'd be fascinated! But whatever you choose would be great, of course. :)

I'm trying to sort out the questions, since I have more than one. So let me know what you suggest?

GotH

First of all, congratulations on getting yourself a crystal ball! :thumbsup: I am actually on my way (traveling) out of state to a huge crystal/gem show to specifically look for a rose quartz ball for myself. I get a lot of love based questions so I figured that would be a good crystal to have. I really don't know what I'll end up coming home with though but I intend to pick up a few things while I'm there.

I won't be able to do any crystal scrying right now because I didn't pack any of my spheres.... BUT.... If I find something today or tomorrow at the show, I won't mind giving it a spin to try it out. If you're itching to do some scrying go ahead and see what comes up and I'll be sure to use you as a focus when I get something in the next day or so.

If you want a specific question I can give you one to focus on unless you'd prefer to see what comes up as a general.

GotH

PS.. Try reading for me with your ball even if you aren't positive of the results. The crystal delivers a lot of good stuff. Just like one does with the cards, you have to form a bond with it..

Smiling

First of all, congratulations on getting yourself a crystal ball! :thumbsup: I am actually on my way (traveling) out of state to a huge crystal/gem show to specifically look for a rose quartz ball for myself. I get a lot of love based questions so I figured that would be a good crystal to have. I really don't know what I'll end up coming home with though but I intend to pick up a few things while I'm there.

Thanks! I was recently at a fair myself, where I picked up the rose quartz, and am amazed at the gentle, sweet energy it has. Hope you find what you're looking for; it sounds like an exciting trip!

I won't be able to do any crystal scrying right now because I didn't pack any of my spheres.... BUT.... If I find something today or tomorrow at the show, I won't mind giving it a spin to try it out. If you're itching to do some scrying go ahead and see what comes up and I'll be sure to use you as a focus when I get something in the next day or so.

If you want a specific question I can give you one to focus on unless you'd prefer to see what comes up as a general.

My questions have to do with how to sort out several work opportunities coming my way lately, so when you have the time, would it be ok to ask something like- "which opportunity (or opportunities?) would be in my best interest to pursue"?

Any guidance is appreciated. :) Let me know what you'd like me to focus on, or if you prefer a general?

Smiling

PS.. Try reading for me with your ball even if you aren't positive of the results. The crystal delivers a lot of good stuff. Just like one does with the cards, you have to form a bond with it..

Thanks for your encouragement! I think eventually I may get there with this sphere. Because it's small, and pretty opaque, I'm still learning how to look into it. It's pleasant just to hold, though, because there's such an alive, sweet energy that emits from it. :heart: