divination practice, anyone?

celticnoodle

You got a lot of things correct!

I am not at all interested in him, it just gets uncomfortable at times when I interact with him and don't know how to behave - don't want to be rude yet feel there's something quite not right. I totally don't trust him, to the point of refusing a lift home. Creepy and that's it. Hope it's all in my head, though ;) Thanks for the read!

you have good sense, Zayats. I wouldn't trust him either--ESPECIALLY for a ride home.

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi Zayats, was wondering did you see my question from yesterday? I had ended up editing my post because I didn't feel too happy, but now I feel much better if you're still practicing. :)

zayats

Hi Zayats, was wondering did you see my question from yesterday? I had ended up editing my post because I didn't feel too happy, but now I feel much better if you're still practicing. :)
Hi! I'm so sorry, I totally missed your post!!! Sure, I'll be happy to read for you. I'm now out and will be for the rest of the day, so I will be able to get to it late in the evening if you don't mind :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Its okay, I was thinking that you didnt see it lol

My question is what are E.L.W. (male) intentions for me?

Yours?

Thank you :)

Syeraph

Hm, that's quite interesting. I'm using mangle the generator. The first image is not an image but a link to a blog entry, the second is of a sunset in a beautiful mountain area, and the third is a painting of cherries. I clicked on the image and the entry is entitled "cherries - symbol of kindness and tender character". Ok, so let's start from the beginning. The first link is like a short diary entry that covers basic stuff going on, most of it is devoted to planning and sorting things out practically in the next couple of days. The next image is about beauty, the last is also about beauty and good character. So what they all have in common is simplicity, I think. Keep things simple and think in terms of what makes YOU happy. Cherries, before I read the description, made me think of cherry-picking. Pick what is good for you in this situation but don't get entangled in any games. It seems like you're the kind of person who likes to know what's going on and expects clarity and transparency from others. So the advice is not to settle for anything less. In more practical terms - don't look at him in a long-term perspective. If you're happy with him being around, don't ever plan more than a few days in advance. Be very pragmatic. I hope it makes sense :)

Can you tell me about my finances in the nearest future?

sorry dear, my internet cut out and the network was slow so I decided this reading was better left till today. silly stormy weather.

anchors in the sand, but facing up not down....
Pipes logs and sticks, but well organized and stacked
a very old tree, appears gravity is taking its toll on one large branch.

hmm i feel this message is to be wise with finances, it looks like you should be saving or reserving for a rainy day. the logs indicate maybe you have had to get into some reserved finances but for an important purpose, or that something you had invested in paid off in the long run. The old tree looks like it has seen better days and may be ripe for harvest slit. Not the entire tree, but the branch looks like it needs to be severed to save the rest of the tree. A sacrifice so to speak. the anchors was an interesting image to me, as it speaks a similar message about being rooted, but with the bottom up and them being well organized, it appears that they have been re purposed.

its very possibly you will need to reorganize or re purpose something, or sacrifice something in order to get the highest payout this week. I do not feel serious financial hardship, but general reorganizing to make the most of what you have.

hope this resonates!

lepleadian

hi can i ask will i start a affair with Enea?

zayats

Its okay, I was thinking that you didnt see it lol

My question is what are E.L.W. (male) intentions for me?

Yours?

Thank you :)

I used mangle (haha, I feel it's kind of becoming a legit method of divination here, so that soon we won't even have to add that it's an image generator). Oh my, the images are pretty... raw. The first is of some sci-fi soldiers, the second of bears who seem to be having a good time having just eaten someone (a skeleton remains), the third one of some items for arts and crafts featuring an image of a lion. So I kinda feel he's coming to get ya!!! :D Oh well, I don't know what kind of relationship it is, but seems like the person wants to get you (in a good or bad way). I feel though that it's more positive, it's like he wants to seduce you but later actually wants to have a good time with you and creatively engage in it, so it's not just to conquer and leave. Does it make sense?

So the question for me is what do my guides want me to know?

zayats

sorry dear, my internet cut out and the network was slow so I decided this reading was better left till today. silly stormy weather.

anchors in the sand, but facing up not down....
Pipes logs and sticks, but well organized and stacked
a very old tree, appears gravity is taking its toll on one large branch.

hmm i feel this message is to be wise with finances, it looks like you should be saving or reserving for a rainy day. the logs indicate maybe you have had to get into some reserved finances but for an important purpose, or that something you had invested in paid off in the long run. The old tree looks like it has seen better days and may be ripe for harvest slit. Not the entire tree, but the branch looks like it needs to be severed to save the rest of the tree. A sacrifice so to speak. the anchors was an interesting image to me, as it speaks a similar message about being rooted, but with the bottom up and them being well organized, it appears that they have been re purposed.

its very possibly you will need to reorganize or re purpose something, or sacrifice something in order to get the highest payout this week. I do not feel serious financial hardship, but general reorganizing to make the most of what you have.

hope this resonates!
Hi, thanks for the reading. It makes a lot of sense. I did have to get into my savings and my finances have indeed seen better days. Now I am trying to juggle things and plan so as not to limit myself too much but also not to spend excessively. I will look into what I can save on and indeed - based on how I spent recently - I do need to reorganise things. :)

Syeraph

Hi, thanks for the reading. It makes a lot of sense. I did have to get into my savings and my finances have indeed seen better days. Now I am trying to juggle things and plan so as not to limit myself too much but also not to spend excessively. I will look into what I can save on and indeed - based on how I spent recently - I do need to reorganise things. :)

I am so glad it resonated. This is more fun than cards. I'm so glad I made the attempt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zayats

hi can i ask will i start a affair with Enea?

I used mangle. Hmm, I got an image of a cat lying on a bed - in a very relaxed pose, looks like it's feeling delightfully blissful. The second image was of a graph, a drawing with some numbers and arrows, and the third of a child who seems to be crying or in terror and a woman behind him puts her hand on his eyes probably to protect him. So I am guessing that there is a change for some affair with Enea, but is it possible it would have to be kept secret? It seems like it's complicated and not very open, like only a few people would know about it and you'd make your own rules, which would make things complex. The cat shows you might have some delightfully nice moments, but the rest is very complicated and might be painful in the long run. What do you think?

As for me, what did the guy I talked to in a shop today think of me?