Dream meaning: I got shot today! 😨

bluelagune

Hi BL, I'd read this to mean you feel you're under attack by someone. Bullets in my dreams mean verbal attack/abuse and someone is also trying to ram you out of your own way, i.e. meddling with your life, trying to change your course (pushing the car off the way).
Yes, a former coworker (s). He was my manager but we lived/worked in different cities. I got the job in small and he managed in the big one. He wanted me to stay where I was because if I left (which I did), he would be forced to travel. So he and some other people decided to derail my dreams and any other options for normal life in order to force me to go back. He basically sacrificed me so that he can have a normal life. I thought he was my friend but he wasn't. I realised last fall that he now only wanted to destroy me. What ever happened when I left, he was now only looking for tarnish my reputation. So I stopped all email traffic. He tryed to contact me three time but I blocked him and this week was the dream I got. I told someone I have no dreams and no interest working for this company, basically I'm officially "playing dead". However, I think they might not have believed me....

Are you in a situation where someone is attacking your opinions, lifestyle, choices or you as a person in general?
yes, he wanted me to live in this town and blocked my transfer. I had no life except of work. It was horrible. So I quit. He was trying to force me to go back. The reason was he sacrificed me so he continue living in big city. Except, I left and now he just nasty.

Or do you fear that will soon happen, it's all bubbling under? Do you feel criticised and persuaded, or downright bullied to do something you don't want to, or be someone you don't want to be?
Yes, he has been derailing my career in order to either force me to go back or deril me.

In this dream, you're fighting to stay on your own course, live your own life freely, but you are being forced by others to veer offcourse, both trough words and actions. Is this how feels in your real life?
yes, but hopefully I'll get to the new highway!��

prudence

Hi bluelagune,

In my younger life, I had recurring dreams for years about being shot, usually to death, though in my dreams I never felt actually dead. I was always sort of conscious after the hail of bullets but I did play dead quite often. These dreams lasted for years starting maybe in my late elementary school years, so like age 9 or 10, and lasted throughout my early to late 20s. I have had them later than that, just not as frequently. Machine guns were a constant aspect of these dreams, the rapid, endless firing of bullets into my body.

I didn't read everyone's replies here, but the one that struck me as closest to what the meaning may have been for me is what Celticnoodle posted. It was like I was going through a lot of hard core self esteem attacks, I was being destroyed on a certian level. The feeling I always had at the hands of these dream shooters was utter helplessness, succumbing to this kind of violent destruction of my being. Wanting to run away and pretend to be dead. Do you feel this way about anything in your real life right now?

ana luisa

Hi bluelagune :) If I can approach your dream differently, I would say that it is probably your unconscious showing you how vulnerable you are and how much you want to regain power over your body. I would imagine you're aware of what has been going on as far as terrorist attacks, right ? Whenever we witness this type of situation, something gets stirred on the inside. This dream was trying to help you deal with these emotions. I would also venture to say that in your dream you were represented by the truck. You were the truck trying to find a new route and escaping harm. (btw, ESCAPING is quite clear in the shooting of your LEG, in the fact that the hallway faced a DOOR and that your truck after being strightened, found another HIGHWAY). The fact that you were shot several times "reassures" you that you will be fine regardless. The person who told you to "play dead" also shows that no matter how hard it sounds, there will always be cooperation in the weirdest of forms.

Dream: There were many things in my dream but this portion surprised me. I'm with someone in school or mall, a type of hallway facing a door. We are talking and out of the blue, woman tells me get down and pretend dead. I understand her instantly. We lay on the floor. The man with a rifle approached us and the shot me in the leg, stomach and back. After the first shot I thought he would go away but he kept shooting. The next thing I know I'm in my truck and someone drove into my side. The truck tickers on one side, then drops on it and then slides on the highway. I'm fricking out, not for me but the innocent people on the highway. So this is bumper to bumper traffic day. But then suddenly I got a chance to straighten my truck. Hit gas and was on my way down another ramp and onto another highway ...

bluelagune

Hi bluelagune,
In my younger life, I had recurring dreams for years about being shot, usually to death, though in my dreams I never felt actually dead. I was always sort of conscious after the hail of bullets but I did play dead quite often. These dreams lasted for years starting maybe in my late elementary school years, so like age 9 or 10, and lasted throughout my early to late 20s. I have had them later than that, just not as frequently. Machine guns were a constant aspect of these dreams, the rapid, endless firing of bullets into my body.
Thank you. From all the reply it does feel like bullying. Children are very vulnerable to the words of others, especially when others think they don't fit in. Most of that age group for me was in awesome place. My personality fit in well and I grew as a strong individual. Problem arose when I moved countries for work. Strong individuals were not like, sheep mentality was required. The problem however is that at my age I'm too old to change my colours. I know who I am as individual. As response to bullying I just ignore it but the problem with other people, they get angry that I do not conform and now resort to doing a lot of nasty things that most kids don't even think of.

I didn't read everyone's replies here, but the one that struck me as closest to what the meaning may have been for me is what Celticnoodle posted. It was like I was going through a lot of hard core self esteem attacks, I was being destroyed on a certian level. The feeling I always had at the hands of these dream shooters was utter helplessness, succumbing to this kind of violent destruction of my being. Wanting to run away and pretend to be dead. Do you feel this way about anything in your real life right now?
I agree with your statement. My being is threatened by destruction. However as an adult I am fully aware of it. This is standard technique used to keep a submissive spause: distort individuality by belittling and arousal of self doubt. That initially worked but my individuality went on self protection mode and I left my work. The problem these people are not letting me go. There is nowhere to run so I "play dead". The original purpose of these people was to conform me. I did not because I left. So they traced me across the country, blocked a job opportunities, romantic relationships and destroyed a few friendships basically showing me how powerful they are. I can't do much about it but I am not going back either. So I kinda said, "yes you destroyed it but I still not coming back". I'm sort off playing dead but I don't think they believed me.

bluelagune

Hi bluelagune :) If I can approach your dream differently, I would say that it is probably your unconscious showing you how vulnerable you are and how much you want to regain power over your body. I would imagine you're aware of what has been going on as far as terrorist attacks, right ? Whenever we witness this type of situation, something gets stirred on the inside. This dream was trying to help you deal with these emotions. I would also venture to say that in your dream you were represented by the truck. You were the truck trying to find a new route and escaping harm. (btw, ESCAPING is quite clear in the shooting of your LEG, in the fact that the hallway faced a DOOR and that your truck after being strightened, found another HIGHWAY). The fact that you were shot several times "reassures" you that you will be fine regardless. The person who told you to "play dead" also shows that no matter how hard it sounds, there will always be cooperation in the weirdest of forms.

Thank you. I am very optimistic that I finally found another highway. I hope some chance comes up to get out of the trap. Cooperate... well not exactly. I kinda faked my cooperation in real life. I said "they won" but instead I'm trying to buy me some time. Im worried that they might not have believed me. However, the escape and door and highway definatly looks like a blessing!

Flames

I had one dream in particular when I was attending University, about 18 years ago. I experienced many lucid dreams at that time. The dream was in shades of grey - lots of clouds in the sky. I saw a gun in the centre of a huge circle in the grass. It was propped up and there were people outside of the circle. The gun kept turning, very slowly and when it reached me, it went off. I was shocked! It hit me in my neck, on the left side. It was slow motion, but I could feel the bullet penetrate the skin and enter deep within. At first I thought, "Why didn't I wake up?" Usually, we wake up from a dream before any harm can come to us. I guess what I found really interesting is also having the thought, "Wow, I got shot but I'm still alive." That's when I woke up.

A few days later - I keep a journal of my dreams - I'd had another one. It felt like a continuation of this dream I just described. I asked whomever I was speaking to, "Why was I shot?" And the voice said, "Oh that...That was a fight or flight response, and you chose to stay."

That one statement and the realization that I'd been shot and was still alive left a huge impact on me and the course of my life.

At the time, I was so curious about life and death and what happens to us when we die. I was pretty much alone with my own thoughts and beliefs as I was discovering things for myself. I grew up with a very strict father who wanted me to be a certain way but I was very much a seeker and many times, I felt threatened by my upbringing, like who I was, wasn't up to par with whomever I was being compared to. Especially as a young woman, it was very hard for me to find my place in the world. Also, I wondered whether I had put myself in harm's way during my waking life - unknowingly.

I think the dream was a warning to me to be careful who I meet on my path and to not trust everything I hear but to really investigate for myself and to stand firm in my own beliefs and on my own ground, not to 'wait around' for something 'bad' to happen, that I have the power to affect the outcome of any 'negative' situation. Also, being shot and seeing that I was still alive showed me how resilient I am, that I could face some terrible things in my life (which I have) and come out okay and even stronger than before, which is true. :)

Hope this helps.

headincloud

If anyone has seen this type of dream, please share what happened to you or if you know how to interpret it, also please share.

Dream: There were many things in my dream but this portion surprised me. I'm with someone in school or mall, a type of hallway facing a door. We are talking and out of the blue, woman tells me get down and pretend dead. I understand her instantly. We lay on the floor. The man with a rifle approached us and the shot me in the leg, stomach and back. After the first shot I thought he would go away but he kept shooting. The next thing I know I'm in my truck and someone drove into my side. The truck tickers on one side, then drops on it and then slides on the highway. I'm fricking out, not for me but the innocent people on the highway. So this is bumper to bumper traffic day. But then suddenly I got a chance to straighten my truck. Hit gas and was on my way down another ramp and onto another highway ...

I also pulled cards for this dream. If anyone is interested, I'll post them in the reading forum.

Thanks guys.

I see it in line with Celtic Noodle and also feel the door in the public place relates to the halls of learning hence it could point to your psychic development journey and the person protecting you is your guide which is why you have an unspoken understanding. The door is an entry point where you have access to and understanding of your own life script or self fulfilling prophecy and you've earned the right to enter through self realization, once you've gained access to your own life script you also have access to other peoples because human nature is universal and that's a dangerous thing if mishandled.

Never access another's book without their permission which is obvious but even if people are seemingly giving their permission it does not necessarily mean they're open and that may be your mistake hence you may unintentionally be drawing attack because you've assumed a level of integrity and understanding in others that is not on par with your own and as sweet as that innocence is there's a need for self protection by steering away from potentially dangerous situations, listen to your intuition and it will serve you well.

If we think about it there are many who have an interest in guarding this door who are far more advanced psychically and they ain't batting for the forces of goodness, their intention is driven by self service and in many cases their freedom or success depends on it so the threat is very real and many psychics have lost their life in a literal sense. Taking into account the shot in the leg it's an attempt to disable your psychic advancement represented by the gut and it's coming from behind so you're unaware and it's unexpected so it could represent psychic warfare at the energetic level and physical attack in the manifest hence this is a warning dream.

Ultimately we cannot change the fate of people or the world at large, at best we can only help seekers understand where they are in terms of the bigger picture and give them the reigns to steer their own life if they so wish and in terms of disclosure during a reading be guided by intuition and integrity because the truth can actually damage a person rather than help if it's presented at the wrong time, also be aware that what's intended as help may be taken on board as criticism so keep your manner in check and always bring those kid gloves into play. If you're given a direct message pass it on even it relates to death because it's usually an aversion of and it's safe to do so else you wouldn't have been given the info but if you're reading cards exercise great caution because you are interfering with a force far greater than yourself and this is why we have guides with a higher understanding.

Think of it this way, if you were to interfere with a terrorist attack you would then become the victim of that terror so steer clear of any sense of danger in self-protection because it's simply not worth the risk unless you've visions of becoming a dead martyr soon to be forgotten, that's not our job so just access what you need when given permission by the person.

SweetSiren

Thank you. I am very optimistic that I finally found another highway. I hope some chance comes up to get out of the trap. Cooperate... well not exactly. I kinda faked my cooperation in real life. I said "they won" but instead I'm trying to buy me some time. Im worried that they might not have believed me. However, the escape and door and highway definatly looks like a blessing!

Reading this specifically leads me to think that your mindset has a lot to do with their success. You're only a victim if you feel like one. On a less dream related note, if they really are as bad as you are claiming- record everything and tell them if they do not desist, you'll send what you have to people that would take it very seriously. The way you're describing it is very strong harassment that any respectable work place would take seriously.

In the dream, you just chose another highway. No thinking about the chaos. You did the right thing without overthinking. Same applies here. Don't let fear rule you. That's the only reason why they're successful. You'll always be able to find another job. On another note, they can't destroy any real friendships or relationships. If my coworkers tried to do that among my friends, my friends would laugh and turn it on them. So- if anything they're doing you a favor for making you see some false notions you had about the people in your life. Can't be a victim unless you play the victim.

bluelagune

I had one dream in particular when I was attending University, about 18 years ago. I experienced many lucid dreams at that time. The dream was in shades of grey - lots of clouds in the sky. I saw a gun in the centre of a huge circle in the grass. It was propped up and there were people outside of the circle. The gun kept turning, very slowly and when it reached me, it went off. I was shocked! It hit me in my neck, on the left side. It was slow motion, but I could feel the bullet penetrate the skin and enter deep within. At first I thought, "Why didn't I wake up?" Usually, we wake up from a dream before any harm can come to us. I guess what I found really interesting is also having the thought, "Wow, I got shot but I'm still alive." That's when I woke up.

A few days later - I keep a journal of my dreams - I'd had another one. It felt like a continuation of this dream I just described. I asked whomever I was speaking to, "Why was I shot?" And the voice said, "Oh that...That was a fight or flight response, and you chose to stay."

That one statement and the realization that I'd been shot and was still alive left a huge impact on me and the course of my life.

At the time, I was so curious about life and death and what happens to us when we die. I was pretty much alone with my own thoughts and beliefs as I was discovering things for myself. I grew up with a very strict father who wanted me to be a certain way but I was very much a seeker and many times, I felt threatened by my upbringing, like who I was, wasn't up to par with whomever I was being compared to. Especially as a young woman, it was very hard for me to find my place in the world. Also, I wondered whether I had put myself in harm's way during my waking life - unknowingly.

I think the dream was a warning to me to be careful who I meet on my path and to not trust everything I hear but to really investigate for myself and to stand firm in my own beliefs and on my own ground, not to 'wait around' for something 'bad' to happen, that I have the power to affect the outcome of any 'negative' situation. Also, being shot and seeing that I was still alive showed me how resilient I am, that I could face some terrible things in my life (which I have) and come out okay and even stronger than before, which is true. :)

Hope this helps.

Thank you for sharing. Yes, with guns it definatly falls on someone else having the power. The choice we have is the choice of 'walking away' in your life and 'playing dead' in mine. I'm struggling at the moment but maybe in few years like yourself I'll look back and feel empowered by this challenge.

bluelagune

I see it in line with Celtic Noodle and also feel the door in the public place relates to the halls of learning hence it could point to your psychic development journey and the person protecting you is your guide which is why you have an unspoken understanding. The door is an entry point where you have access to and understanding of your own life script or self fulfilling prophecy and you've earned the right to enter through self realization, once you've gained access to your own life script you also have access to other peoples because human nature is universal and that's a dangerous thing if mishandled.
yes, I have a very bad thing with self-fulfilling prophesies. I get anxious of bad things happening and it always comes up as a prediction. Also, interesting point that she is my guide. Never thought of it.

Never access another's book without their permission which is obvious but even if people are seemingly giving their permission it does not necessarily mean they're open and that may be your mistake hence you may unintentionally be drawing attack because you've assumed a level of integrity and understanding in others that is not on par with your own and as sweet as that innocence is there's a need for self protection by steering away from potentially dangerous situations, listen to your intuition and it will serve you well.
Can you elaborate on this more? Are you saying people trying to control me because I control their fate?

If we think about it there are many who have an interest in guarding this door who are far more advanced psychically and they ain't batting for the forces of goodness, their intention is driven by self service and in many cases their freedom or success depends on it so the threat is very real and many psychics have lost their life in a literal sense. Taking into account the shot in the leg it's an attempt to disable your psychic advancement represented by the gut and it's coming from behind so you're unaware and it's unexpected so it could represent psychic warfare at the energetic level and physical attack in the manifest hence this is a warning dream.
the shot in the back I understood clearly, always falls along back stabbing. And I have been back stabbed a lot in past few years. Let's just say I've been cleansed of all the wrong people. The leg shot I was thinking also in terms of preventing me from getting somewhere. I was thinking in line with career but your explanation does make sense. Psychic advancement... the only problem with the people who I interact with, they are not anywhere close to this field. It's very science oriented career that I have. I am aware of what these people trying to do. And you are also right that their motives are only to help themselves.
Psychics lost their lives. Can you elaborate please?

Ultimately we cannot change the fate of people or the world at large, at best we can only help seekers understand where they are in terms of the bigger picture and give them the reigns to steer their own life if they so wish and in terms of disclosure during a reading be guided by intuition and integrity because the truth can actually damage a person rather than help if it's presented at the wrong time, also be aware that what's intended as help may be taken on board as criticism so keep your manner in check and always bring those kid gloves into play. If you're given a direct message pass it on even it relates to death because it's usually an aversion of and it's safe to do so else you wouldn't have been given the info but if you're reading cards exercise great caution because you are interfering with a force far greater than yourself and this is why we have guides with a higher understanding.
This I learned the hard way. I no longer pass the me sees from the dead unless someone asks in the forum. You are so right in last paragraph, when people find out this detail of you that you can steer their weakness into impowernment, people turn into these crazed possessive freaks. Women, get threatened and just go on the crazy vendictive string. It is difficult, our cultures have blocked and critisized our abilities so much that we don't know how to deal with them.

Think of it this way, if you were to interfere with a terrorist attack you would then become the victim of that terror so steer clear of any sense of danger in self-protection because it's simply not worth the risk unless you've visions of becoming a dead martyr soon to be forgotten, that's not our job so just access what you need when given permission by the person.
OMG you are so right! I once had a dream that was so vivid that next morning I thought of calling police. Few days later bunch of people died in an accident. I feel loss but I feel more that I need to protect me. How do you explain a cop this, btw I saw this in a nightmare ... thats one way ticket in a loony bin. I can't do this.

My mistakes are these. We went wit bunch of people once to a tarot reader for fun. The man read for my then friend that she will get Marie in 10 years, she almost cried. I looked at her and out of the blue, he is BSn. You will marry soon. I was right. She had a boy.
I was angry with someone and told them this company heading for disaster. Year later, the ceo let half the workforce go.

I really need to keep my mouth shut!

Thank you!!! I will try to not interfere with people's outcomes. Promise! You are right, help is nice but my ability is beyond what I should be doing with it and it always seems to hurt me at the end.