Dream meaning: I got shot today! 😨

bluelagune

Reading this specifically leads me to think that your mindset has a lot to do with their success. You're only a victim if you feel like one. On a less dream related note, if they really are as bad as you are claiming- record everything and tell them if they do not desist, you'll send what you have to people that would take it very seriously. The way you're describing it is very strong harassment that any respectable work place would take seriously.
Jelousy is very common to humans. Success is also a very clear initiator of jelousy. However, if you are brought up in a culture that values individuality above comparability, this is not factored into equation. I am an individual with set goals. They are not the same as other people's. I strive to achieve only mine and noone else's. I am very proud but I'm also very considerate of helping others. Ask me for help and I will raise you as high as you wish to go. However, people on this side of the world consider pride a sin and humbleness as a virtue. The only problem with their humbleness as the fact that in order to hide their insecurities and flaws they need to bring down those who try to achieve something. Humbleness should be used in churches and not at work places. It's a box for weak insecure people. That's why most of the time I just ignore people who trying to either humble me or drag me to their level. My dreams are not their dreams. Your path up the mountain is your and yours alone. If you need my hand, I'll give it to you but if you take my hand just to drag me down so you can feel better about yourself. I ll forget you exist.
I left that place but now they've traced me to another location and string troubles with people like them.

In the dream, you just chose another highway. No thinking about the chaos. You did the right thing without overthinking. Same applies here. Don't let fear rule you. That's the only reason why they're successful. You'll always be able to find another job. On another note, they can't destroy any real friendships or relationships. If my coworkers tried to do that among my friends, my friends would laugh and turn it on them. So- if anything they're doing you a favor for making you see some false notions you had about the people in your life. Can't be a victim unless you play the victim.
Because your friends are the right ones. So far I lost all my friends as I have been striped of them. They all turned on me. I've had one guy, been friends for 10 years, he turned on me because I refused to date him. Two men that I tryed to date, turned on me. One tryed to set me up to get fired. I just got up and moved. The last friend, that I just cut off, turned on me because he wanted me to stay where I was and work instead of him. Basically I'd be stuck in small village in middle of nowhere while he enjoys his life in the big city. So when I quit, he passed infor to my former coworkers on how to trace me. So here we are, I think maybe you are onto something. I pick the wrong friends! Maybe there is something wrong with me.

headincloud

Can you elaborate on this more? Are you saying people trying to control me because I control their fate?

Not at all, what I'm trying to say is you may be drawing attack due to the fact you have insight whether that's through soul wisdom, tarot, precognition or whatever and this applies on all levels. Perhaps you're unknowingly reflecting others' blind sides back to them in all innocence which is great if that's what they want hear but if they don't and you trigger an emotional reaction in them you then become the target, I'm expert at it despite the fact I would never knowingly hurt someone though I'm learning.

Another consideration for example is a woman tells you she knows her husband is having an affair, she's level headed filled with acceptance and on her way out the door anyway but she wants to be sure. You may have seen him out with 3 different women on separate occasions or another scenario is you may be reading cards, what do you do? Seems ethical to state the truth and you feel so sorry for this poor woman who's finally found her strength but the first ethic is that of self protection because what you didn't realize is her husband is a schizophrenic of the worst degree who becomes very angry with you because his wife packed up and left him after her reading and there's no backtracking once the deed is done if you see what I mean.

the shot in the back I understood clearly, always falls along back stabbing. And I have been back stabbed a lot in past few years. Let's just say I've been cleansed of all the wrong people. The leg shot I was thinking also in terms of preventing me from getting somewhere. I was thinking in line with career but your explanation does make sense. Psychic advancement... the only problem with the people who I interact with, they are not anywhere close to this field. It's very science oriented career that I have. I am aware of what these people trying to do. And you are also right that their motives are only to help themselves.

I'm not trying to say your life is in danger but there's potential danger that your guide is trying to divert you away from. All I'm saying is you may be aware of what these people in the company are trying to do or they may think you're aware hence you potentially become a threat to their success, lucrative scams, double dealings etc, etc.

Psychics lost their lives. Can you elaborate please?

Well no because that's elaborate enough for me! and even if I could would it really be in my best interest, I'll leave that to the rather brave or rather stupid psychic detectives and the like, my field is simply healing on a one to one level and I've no wish to venture outside of that because I value my life, very much. Best wishes

bluelagune

Not at all, what I'm trying to say is you may be drawing attack due to the fact you have insight whether that's through soul wisdom, tarot, precognition or whatever and this applies on all levels. Perhaps you're unknowingly reflecting others' blind sides back to them in all innocence which is great if that's what they want hear but if they don't and you trigger an emotional reaction in them you then become the target, I'm expert at it despite the fact I would never knowingly hurt someone though I'm learning.

Another consideration for example is a woman tells you she knows her husband is having an affair, she's level headed filled with acceptance and on her way out the door anyway but she wants to be sure. You may have seen him out with 3 different women on separate occasions or another scenario is you may be reading cards, what do you do? Seems ethical to state the truth and you feel so sorry for this poor woman who's finally found her strength but the first ethic is that of self protection because what you didn't realize is her husband is a schizophrenic of the worst degree who becomes very angry with you because his wife packed up and left him after her reading and there's no backtracking once the deed is done if you see what I mean.
Yes, guilty here. I used to do this but after the guy got angry I kind backed him up and got out of their drama. Not my problem.

I'm not trying to say your life is in danger but there's potential danger that your guide is trying to divert you away from. All I'm saying is you may be aware of what these people in the company are trying to do or they may think you're aware hence you potentially become a threat to their success, lucrative scams, double dealings etc, etc.

Well no because that's elaborate enough for me! and even if I could would it really be in my best interest, I'll leave that to the rather brave or rather stupid psychic detectives and the like, my field is simply healing on a one to one level and I've no wish to venture outside of that because I value my life, very much. Best wishes

My problem is that I can see insecurity in person, disect it, bring it to a person in such light that they become aware that the insecurities were creation of their own imagination. I'm am not a psychiatrist or a psychologist but for some reason I can pull people out of that insecurity box and they become addicted to me. Each single person I helped, tryed to force me to stay around them permanently. And you are right if I'm not there, I'm a threat to their success.

Thank you kindly for bouncing this theory/topic to bring it to clarity. Thank you. I can now work on myself and my boundaries in much greater awareness. 😊