Spirit visit from the living??

crystalrose

Ok something weird happened to me last night. As a backstory, a couple months ago, I cut contact with my ex... blocked his number so he could no longer call or message me. At the time, I didn't tell him I was going to do it so maybe there was no closure on his end. We were together for a long time. I am used to having psychic dreams *about* people I know but this was different.

Anyway, it started out with me having a brief dream last night of my ex in a car. I could hear him thinking about me, about how he loves me and how I used to love him, and then some idle thoughts about how I'm no longer speaking to him. After the dream, I remember being in a half-sleep/half-awake state and I could FEEL his presence laying behind me on the bed. He is much bigger and heavier than me and the weight of him on the bed was distinct. It was not like a dream, it felt like he was there! I could also sense his intentions. As he felt me waking up, he got out of the bed and left through the door. It was like he was thinking "ok, she's waking up now, gotta go!" He knew he wasn't supposed to be here (b/c I don't want him around) but it was the only way he could be near me or contact me.

After that, I started wondering how he could possibly love me and do some of the things he has done to hurt me. And then I had one of my normal visions explaining the contradiction (childhood issues I was aware of). Around the time we stopped talking, I had come to the conclusion he never loved me in the first place & he was pretending the whole time, so this was news to me.

I woke up from all of this pretty unsettled & still am. Part of me thinks my mind just conjured this up. I know people get visits from the dead but like I said, the ex is still alive. On the other hand, it felt so real and very different from my run of the mill clairvoyant dreams about people I know. Plus idk how I feel about my ex visiting me when he is obviously aware I don't want him around.

Anyone have thoughts or a similar experience??

cozmo0_4

Ok something weird happened to me last night. As a backstory, a couple months ago, I cut contact with my ex... blocked his number so he could no longer call or message me. At the time, I didn't tell him I was going to do it so maybe there was no closure on his end. We were together for a long time. I am used to having psychic dreams *about* people I know but this was different.

Anyway, it started out with me having a brief dream last night of my ex in a car. I could hear him thinking about me, about how he loves me and how I used to love him, and then some idle thoughts about how I'm no longer speaking to him. After the dream, I remember being in a half-sleep/half-awake state and I could FEEL his presence laying behind me on the bed. He is much bigger and heavier than me and the weight of him on the bed was distinct. It was not like a dream, it felt like he was there! I could also sense his intentions. As he felt me waking up, he got out of the bed and left through the door. It was like he was thinking "ok, she's waking up now, gotta go!" He knew he wasn't supposed to be here (b/c I don't want him around) but it was the only way he could be near me or contact me.

After that, I started wondering how he could possibly love me and do some of the things he has done to hurt me. And then I had one of my normal visions explaining the contradiction (childhood issues I was aware of). Around the time we stopped talking, I had come to the conclusion he never loved me in the first place & he was pretending the whole time, so this was news to me.

I woke up from all of this pretty unsettled & still am. Part of me thinks my mind just conjured this up. I know people get visits from the dead but like I said, the ex is still alive. On the other hand, it felt so real and very different from my run of the mill clairvoyant dreams about people I know. Plus idk how I feel about my ex visiting me when he is obviously aware I don't want him around.

Anyone have thoughts or a similar experience??

Does he do any kind of out of body experience kind of stuff ? As that's what it sounds like

CosmicBeing

First thought that came to my mind was astral travel/projection.

People do these things without realizing it. It is sometimes hard to prove if someone did "visit" you. Because sometimes in the end it is just a dream plus can't be like...so did you have a dream that was like "XYZ"

But, people astral project without knowing it. I had an ex that actually knew how to do it... and I would feel an invasive energy around me or had weird dreams. I can't say for sure if he was actually doing it or not. But, I wouldn't bet against it because he would do invasive stuff like that.

I did everything under the sun to block his energies... but in the end what helped was deleting emails from him...(delete text message thread if you still have them)...threw out anything he gave me....After I removed all the objects in my house that was connected to him. It completely stopped.

So maybe throw out any gifts or objects he left at your house... delete any messages from him...throw out any greeting cards. Just fully remove him and any objects given by him from your life.

*block him on any social media, on your phone, your email..etc..*

crystalrose

Does he do any kind of out of body experience kind of stuff ? As that's what it sounds like

No he doesn't, which makes it more weird. He doesn't really believe in spiritual stuff like tarot, psychic dreams, etc. He does think he's psychic in the sense that he just knows stuff about people that turn out to be true... But nothing close to an out of body experience as far as I know. I don't think he consciously decided to visit me.

crystalrose

First thought that came to my mind was astral travel/projection.

People do these things without realizing it. It is sometimes hard to prove if someone did "visit" you. Because sometimes in the end it is just a dream plus can't be like...so did you have a dream that was like "XYZ"

But, people astral project without knowing it. I had an ex that actually knew how to do it... and I would feel an invasive energy around me or had weird dreams. I can't say for sure if he was actually doing it or not. But, I wouldn't bet against it because he would do invasive stuff like that.

I did everything under the sun to block his energies... but in the end what helped was deleting emails from him...(delete text message thread if you still have them)...threw out anything he gave me....After I removed all the objects in my house that was connected to him. It completely stopped.

So maybe throw out any gifts or objects he left at your house... delete any messages from him...throw out any greeting cards. Just fully remove him and any objects given by him from your life.

*block him on any social media, on your phone, your email..etc..*

Yea I know my ex isn't astral projecting on purpose, if that's what happened... He doesn't even believe in that stuff.

It didn't feel like a normal dream... It was really like he was here in spirit. But I could really have been hallucinating. Not like I can call him up and ask like you said b/c that would be awkward lol.

He's blocked on my phone and social media already... Clothes are out of the house too. Honestly though, he knows where I live and work so he could've shown up that way if he wanted. Maybe he was just thinking about me too hard last night lol.

CosmicBeing

Yea I know my ex isn't astral projecting on purpose, if that's what happened... He doesn't even believe in that stuff.

It didn't feel like a normal dream... It was really like he was here in spirit. But I could really have been hallucinating. Not like I can call him up and ask like you said b/c that would be awkward lol.

He's blocked on my phone and social media already... Clothes are out of the house too. Honestly though, he knows where I live and work so he could've shown up that way if he wanted. Maybe he was just thinking about me too hard last night lol.

If he is a controlling type personality they are more likely to astral project accidentally because it is them feeling like they are loosing control.

I notice those are the type that astral project to someone purposely or not without being invited.

Best of luck...Maybe do something spiritual to block him... maybe banish his energy (in whatever manner you feel comfortable...lighting a candle..asking your deity...or just saging your house and thinking of a protective bubble around your home.

crystalrose

If he is a controlling type personality they are more likely to astral project accidentally because it is them feeling like they are loosing control.

I notice those are the type that astral project to someone purposely or not without being invited.

That's interesting... It's him feeling like he's losing control of what? Me?

Best of luck...Maybe do something spiritual to block him... maybe banish his energy (in whatever manner you feel comfortable...lighting a candle..asking your deity...or just saging your house and thinking of a protective bubble around your home.

Yea I will just do something to keep him away. I'm still wondering if this is all in my head tho. Aside from the fact that it's my ex, it's kinda cool someone could come visit me like that.

yannie

I have Super vivid dreams sometimes, including of my first ex, even though it has been over a decade & I've since been with other men, serious and not serious. Funny thing is, the ex dream I have is only of him, not my other more serious one, not any of my other exes. & here I am thinking he's ancient history.

& when I say Super vivid, it's as if I'm living that dream life, in another dimension or something. Everything in that dream is real. I, in this current form, don't exist.

You could have been having one of those dreams. It's a possibility :)

Also, have you ever had a dream within a dream within a dream? I've had a few of those. Very Inception ;)

CosmicBeing

That's interesting... It's him feeling like he's losing control of what? Me?

Yea I will just do something to keep him away. I'm still wondering if this is all in my head tho. Aside from the fact that it's my ex, it's kinda cool someone could come visit me like that.

The worst that can happen is it brings you peace...a lot of spirituality is just changing your outlook or perspective of your everyday living which allows a chance for what you want to manifest.

Sometimes lighting a candle just to run away what we feel is negative is more for running away a negative perspective we have that we aren't aware of. In the end sometimes it might just be therapeutic doing a ritualistic manner (like sage or candle lighting...)

They did a study and ritualistic practices are like trance meditation.. you enter the same mental state. (what you make of the mental state is personal... but what if all we are doing is just taping into our layers of ego and changing a perspective which in the ends make us do different unconscious actions that allow our desires to manifest.)

Spiritual acts are what you make of it... we probably don't know what truly goes on when we enter a spiritual state... it can just be a psych 101 moment or it could really be something 'magickal'...that's the beauty of life... we see the world is so many different shades that our neighbor might see in a different manner.

CosmicBeing

Also, have you ever had a dream within a dream within a dream? I've had a few of those. Very Inception ;)

Sorry I just had to respond myself.. I had a dream like this maybe a week ago. In the dream I was have a dream...it was an odd experience... my dreaming... dreaming that me is having a different dream.

I honestly couldn't tell what it was about anymore...because I been dreaming a lot. I think in the end most dreams are just us working through blah...sometimes they get so vivid it seems like something more. (Hey, maybe it is something more at different points.)

In the end doing something that just gives you peace of mind. Whether that is praying, saging, or just going to the beach. It is going to take you time to fully disconnect from this person and move forward. Your mind is still working and accepting all the drama this man probably put you through.