Spirit visit from the living??

yannie

Sorry I just had to respond myself.. I had a dream like this maybe a week ago. In the dream I was have a dream...it was an odd experience... my dreaming... dreaming that me is having a different dream.

I honestly couldn't tell what it was about anymore...because I been dreaming a lot. I think in the end most dreams are just us working through blah...sometimes they get so vivid it seems like something more. (Hey, maybe it is something more at different points.)

In the end doing something that just gives you peace of mind. Whether that is praying, saging, or just going to the beach. It is going to take you time to fully disconnect from this person and move forward. Your mind is still working and accepting all the drama this man probably put you through.
Thanks for your response Cosmic! I think Inception dreams are awesome. I like waking up like :bugeyed:

And that first ex I mentioned, well he wasn't horrible; he's actually a decent guy, just my first serious relationship is all. I met him again at a class reunion barbie last year. Apparently has been single since we split :bugeyed:

Oh & er, I have Super vivid & inception dreams about other topics, not just him :)

Saskia

Hi Crystalrose, I think it could have been him visiting in a dream state/astral projecting, but unintentionally. If he misses you and thinks about you a lot, he may have done it in his dream and didn't ever realise consciously he was really there - in his dream he may have thought "uh-oh, she's waking up, I better disappear" but he might not even remember that in his conscious state.

I've had similar feelings where I'm sure my partner is next to me (I can feel the bed weighing down on the other side) when we're apart, so I suspect it's the missing/dreaming "projecting through". I've also had shared dreams with partner where we are in similar settings with each other, so that sounds like unintentional astral travelling too - and neither of us had or have any clue how to do it on purpose!

CosmicBeing

Thanks for your response Cosmic! I think Inception dreams are awesome. I like waking up like :bugeyed:

And that first ex I mentioned, well he wasn't horrible; he's actually a decent guy, just my first serious relationship is all. I met him again at a class reunion barbie last year. Apparently has been single since we split :bugeyed:

Oh & er, I have Super vivid & inception dreams about other topics, not just him :)

Sorry didn't mean to sound like I was accusing your ex.. i was talking about crystalrose's ex... but I think i might have gotten lazy and just congealed it all together bahaha.

Good he wasn't bad to you. Maybe you dream a lot about him because he taught you something valuable that you still carry with you. So when he shows up maybe your subconscious is telling you to focus on your life because there is a lesson unfolding before you.

I only dream of my ex when someone is just not good for me to deal with.. and my subconscious most likely is using the easiest imagery to telling me...bad association present lol!

crystalrose

I have Super vivid dreams sometimes, including of my first ex, even though it has been over a decade & I've since been with other men, serious and not serious. Funny thing is, the ex dream I have is only of him, not my other more serious one, not any of my other exes. & here I am thinking he's ancient history.

& when I say Super vivid, it's as if I'm living that dream life, in another dimension or something. Everything in that dream is real. I, in this current form, don't exist.

You could have been having one of those dreams. It's a possibility :)

Also, have you ever had a dream within a dream within a dream? I've had a few of those. Very Inception ;)

Hmm that's interesting. I've never had a dream within a dream that I can recall. That sounds pretty cool. I've seen inception.

I've heard of vivid dreams too where it feels like you're living in an alternate dimension. I think I remember reading one story a while ago about someone who was living an alternate life in their dreams, and every night the dreams would pick up where the last ones left off.

This did not feel like a dream though. I was definitely half awake and it was me in my bedroom. It's similar to how I feel when I get sleep paralysis where I am aware but sometimes I see/hear odd hallucinations.

crystalrose

Hi Crystalrose, I think it could have been him visiting in a dream state/astral projecting, but unintentionally. If he misses you and thinks about you a lot, he may have done it in his dream and didn't ever realise consciously he was really there - in his dream he may have thought "uh-oh, she's waking up, I better disappear" but he might not even remember that in his conscious state.

I've had similar feelings where I'm sure my partner is next to me (I can feel the bed weighing down on the other side) when we're apart, so I suspect it's the missing/dreaming "projecting through". I've also had shared dreams with partner where we are in similar settings with each other, so that sounds like unintentional astral travelling too - and neither of us had or have any clue how to do it on purpose!

I'm sure he wouldn't remember LOL. He suffers from insomnia and claims he doesn't dream.... To the point where when he were together, he used to be happy to report if he dreamt something. I do think he at least misses me a lot and may have unintentionally projected. I know he's tried to contact me recently. Actually yesterday during the day, he crossed my mind for the first time in a couple weeks and I intentionally blocked out the thoughts. Last time he crossed my mind like that, he texted me that same day, which was when I blocked his number. I cut contact with him because I had to, not really b/c I wanted to... His personality flaws make it impossible to even have a healthy friendship.

I'm glad you understand my experience :). I've never had a shared dream with someone. So you guys interact with each other in the same dream and then remember it when you wake up?

crystalrose

The worst that can happen is it brings you peace...a lot of spirituality is just changing your outlook or perspective of your everyday living which allows a chance for what you want to manifest.

Sometimes lighting a candle just to run away what we feel is negative is more for running away a negative perspective we have that we aren't aware of. In the end sometimes it might just be therapeutic doing a ritualistic manner (like sage or candle lighting...)

They did a study and ritualistic practices are like trance meditation.. you enter the same mental state. (what you make of the mental state is personal... but what if all we are doing is just taping into our layers of ego and changing a perspective which in the ends make us do different unconscious actions that allow our desires to manifest.)

Spiritual acts are what you make of it... we probably don't know what truly goes on when we enter a spiritual state... it can just be a psych 101 moment or it could really be something 'magickal'...that's the beauty of life... we see the world is so many different shades that our neighbor might see in a different manner.

Yea that's the thing... It could've been his presence or it could've been me hallucinating. Either way, I do feel like I was at least meant to know he really did love me while we were together & still does. I had a dream a couple weeks ago telling me something similar but I ignored it because at the time it was too painful to even think about. Usually that's what happens when I ignore a dream message - it comes back again stronger. Maybe he felt the need to deliver the message himself LOL.

I did decide to take it as a necessary change in my perspective... Guess I wasn't meant to continue living my life thinking he's an awful person and the entire relationship was a sham. I suppose I have a better understanding of him now. Not that this changes anything in the actual relationship because I still won't be contacting him.

I have also been thinking in the past couple days that I need to do some "heart chakra" work because I would like to attract more love in my life, and I need to heal from some of the crap I've been through & not just with him. Maybe this was step one in the manifestation process.

In the end doing something that just gives you peace of mind. Whether that is praying, saging, or just going to the beach. It is going to take you time to fully disconnect from this person and move forward. Your mind is still working and accepting all the drama this man probably put you through.

I know he doesn't mean me any harm so I'm not too worried about it anymore. I'm just going to keep moving forward the best that I can, like you said. I'm definitely still processing how I feel about the relationship. This just happens to be another piece in the puzzle. :)

celticnoodle

didn't read through every post, as I'm dead dog tired, but saw this title and HAD to read it then when I did, I just feel I have to also put in my thoughts on it. Then, tomorrow, I can come back and read the rest of of the posts.

I agree with cozmo and cosmicbeing that its an out of body experience. Possibly due to his longing to be with you - whether he believes in all this or not. As CB mentioned, this type of thing happens a lot w/o people realizing it did happen. he may 'remember' it - but only as a dream or even just a longing for it to be so. Especially as you mentioned he is psychic--or believes he is.

I've had this happen so often personally--and been on both sides of the happening--being the one who did travel astrally as well as have someone come to me, but not really 'be there'. But, I could SENSE them--and they were not spirits--they were alive. Its weird when it occurs--but I would definitely lean towards it was his longing for this have been a reality happening to the point of you picking up on it too. After all, even if you are broken up and you are doing your best to cut all ties to him--you two did have a common bond to each other--and I'm guessing a rather strong one at one point in time. That type of a bond isn't easy to cut completely. Especially as its so recent.

MissNine

Hi crystalrose,
I'm sorry you felt you needed to cut the ex out of your life, but I hope you're feeling healthier now and able to heal without contact. It might be that your emotions are very intense right now and you felt his lurking presence because your subconscious still does. As a sensitive person (intuitively) you're able to feel more intensely when it comes to feelings. His energy will linger with you for a while until you can disconnect your energy from his, which takes time. As you mentioned he doesn't do any out of body stuff or astral travel, I would think it's more the emotional and spiritual hold he has on your subconscious still. Hopefully, the connection with him - emotional and spiritual - will lessen with time and distance and you eventually won't feel his presence in any way. All the best to you. :heart:

SweetSiren

I'd like to add that I too get sleep paralysis, and I've learned how to turn it into lucid dreaming. Some call it astral projection, but I'm not convinced that actually happens.

But when I am in sleep paralysis, I can feel myself leaving my body and going back to it. I haven't been able to do this a lot because it takes a lot of effort. I've never hallucinated during sleep paralysis, though. I just go back into dream world very aware of my state of mind. But I understand what you mean to feel someone's presence very strongly, even more so than in waking life.

crystalrose

didn't read through every post, as I'm dead dog tired, but saw this title and HAD to read it then when I did, I just feel I have to also put in my thoughts on it. Then, tomorrow, I can come back and read the rest of of the posts.

I agree with cozmo and cosmicbeing that its an out of body experience. Possibly due to his longing to be with you - whether he believes in all this or not. As CB mentioned, this type of thing happens a lot w/o people realizing it did happen. he may 'remember' it - but only as a dream or even just a longing for it to be so. Especially as you mentioned he is psychic--or believes he is.

I've had this happen so often personally--and been on both sides of the happening--being the one who did travel astrally as well as have someone come to me, but not really 'be there'. But, I could SENSE them--and they were not spirits--they were alive. Its weird when it occurs--but I would definitely lean towards it was his longing for this have been a reality happening to the point of you picking up on it too. After all, even if you are broken up and you are doing your best to cut all ties to him--you two did have a common bond to each other--and I'm guessing a rather strong one at one point in time. That type of a bond isn't easy to cut completely. Especially as its so recent.

Celtic, when you astrally projected, how did it happen? Did you do it on purpose?