misser_piggit.......May 04-09, feedback due by Sunday, May 11
katieb..................May 11-18, feedback due by Sunday, May 18
moonbear...........May 18-25, feedback due by Sunday, May 25
liralen..................May 25-June 01, feedback due by Sunday, June 01
starri knytes........June 01-June 08, feedback due by Sunday, June 08

here is the link to the sign up thread for this thread:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=215122

misser_piggit

Hello group! I see I'm up first. I'm gonna take a bit to focus on my question & i am on new york- eastern us time.

Starri Knytes

Hello group! I see I'm up first. I'm gonna take a bit to focus on my question & i am on new york- eastern us time.

Hiya sweetie, ((hugs))

Time zones don't really matter much here.

Just post your question and check back once a day or so to address the dreams and comments posted.

Can't wait to see what question you have for us. :heart:

katieb

Yey!! Looking forward to this, should be fun!

Liralen

Looking forward to this, too :)! I've had some interesting dreams lately, I hope I can keep this up!

moonbear

Can I ask how you all manage to remember your dreams? I'm a little concerned I'm going to have trouble. I usually dream vividly lol but have difficulty remembering everything and then quickly forget pretty well the whole lot! Do you just grab a pencil and scribble it down on waking? Am I the only one who's worried about not being able to remember? Or is this an old age thing? :laugh:

Mycroft

Can I ask how you all manage to remember your dreams? I'm a little concerned I'm going to have trouble. I usually dream vividly lol but have difficulty remembering everything and then quickly forget pretty well the whole lot! Do you just grab a pencil and scribble it down on waking? Am I the only one who's worried about not being able to remember? Or is this an old age thing? :laugh:
I keep my dream journal and dream pen on my bedside table and write down my dreams as soon as I wake up, if you think you'll remember it later the chances are you won't remember more than a few fleeting pieces. I've found that jotting down keywords isn't very effective either, since I still struggle to remember most of the rest of the dream. I've just bought a brand new dream journal and pen, there are loads of different ones on the market, or you can always make your own.

Untitled.png

moonbear

I keep my dream journal and dream pen on my bedside table and write down my dreams as soon as I wake up, if you think you'll remember it later the chances are you won't remember more than a few fleeting pieces. I've found that jotting down keywords isn't very effective either, since I still struggle to remember most of the rest of the dream. I've just bought a brand new dream journal and pen, there are loads of different ones on the market, or you can always make your own.

Untitled.png
Think I need to start practising this. Might start tonight and get it jotted down first thing tomorrow and then just keep at it for as long as I'm in this thread. I know it might sound ridiculous but I often take my dreams literally (as in stepping into another dimension whilst sleeping).

Nice journals btw. I did receive one a few weeks ago but I think for this thread I'll make my own.

thanks for the input Mycroft :)

celticnoodle

Untitled.png

beautiful dream journals! :thumbsup: