DREAM TEAM MAY 05-JUNE 08 2014 GROUP 2

misser_piggit

Moonbear, I'm thinking over your dream still. It was a sleepy day & headed off to work now. I will be on tomorrow to give more detail on feedback. I do see pieces that resonate and I'm tying it all together in my head.

Liralen

Hello misser piggit, I sent you my dream via PM.

misser_piggit

Moonbear & everyone else, it has been an absolutely chaotic week. Here's feedback onto moonbears dream...

Birds-Symbols of freedom and messangers to higher beings
Horse-powerful and free

To see someone sculpting the bird and trying to recreate to a horse...

Personally i link this dream to my long ago goal of ministry work.

I see in the dream, the comment about people skills. Also, why ministry dreams stopped early on for me. Television screen...well at the nearby Unitarian church, the minister is a woman and she does a fantastic job. The only reason i ever go is to here her sermons.

Its kinda odd this dream would come up because I've stopped thinking about over the past. And the people skills needed was a big factor actually.

Shown everything except where to find the materials inside the figurines.

Well-yeah i don't feel "authentic enough" for ministry. A few various reasons but i suspect I'm being too harsh on myself here. Were all humans be-ing humans.

Liralen--i know your about to post yours and I'm really seeing how this message you got ties it all together.

What a very intresting week :)

Liralen

Hello misser_piggit, since you said it is fine to post the message I sent you, here it is:

I had a dream for you last night, but wanted to send it to you via PM first due to slightly sensitive content.

Like I said in my post in the thread, I also received a message. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt surrounded by a warm soft glow; this sometimes happens to me in deep meditation, too. It always feels very safe and peaceful. Later, I woke up again and couldn't remember the dreams themselves, but got the following message:

"You do too much of what you think you SHOULD do, and not enough of what you WANT to do. Your "shoulds" may seem very real to you, but only because you decided a long time ago to value other people's opinion about what is important more than your own ."

And last night's dream:

I am participating in a sword fighting class. There is a woman who apparently suffers from panic attacks because she was raped or sexually abused. She can't bear to be touched by anyone. The instructor tries to help her by touching parts of her body that she actually can stand, such as her hands and her hair. He tells her that once she feels comfortable with this, she should try to let someone she trusts touch more sensitive body parts, and after a while, in her own time, she'll get used to it, and there won't be any panic attacks any more.

moonbear

Moonbear & everyone else, it has been an absolutely chaotic week. Here's feedback onto moonbears dream...

Birds-Symbols of freedom and messangers to higher beings
Horse-powerful and free

To see someone sculpting the bird and trying to recreate to a horse...

Personally i link this dream to my long ago goal of ministry work.

I see in the dream, the comment about people skills. Also, why ministry dreams stopped early on for me. Television screen...well at the nearby Unitarian church, the minister is a woman and she does a fantastic job. The only reason i ever go is to here her sermons.

Its kinda odd this dream would come up because I've stopped thinking about over the past. And the people skills needed was a big factor actually.

Shown everything except where to find the materials inside the figurines.

Well-yeah i don't feel "authentic enough" for ministry. A few various reasons but i suspect I'm being too harsh on myself here. Were all humans be-ing humans.

Liralen--i know your about to post yours and I'm really seeing how this message you got ties it all together.

What a very intresting week :)
Thanks for the feedback misser piggit. Very interesting!

So, do you think this could possibly be a message that maybe you should rethink your decision not to follow the ministry? Or has that horse well and truly bolted so to speak?

katieb

Wow! I'm gonna have to do a little bit of research...but that color theme you saw, black-white-red-gold, its mentioned in magick, throughout history actually. As the great work, magnum opus. My memory is foggy here but of what i recall off the top of my head, its nowadays heremetic magick. Crowley apparently spoke about it in thelema too. It comes from latin alchemy and has spiritual connections of transformations. I'm not personally involved with any of it, but that explains the loneliness in the crowd. A part of me desires the group but I've always walked my own path with religion. Second, i had to look up the colors, the black is reduction/decomposition. White is purification. Red is combining the opposites to create the gold.

Your dreams given me a lot to think on over this week! And when looking this up, i only knew off the top of my head about having read it sometime in a general magick book, my favoritest psychologist ever, carl jung also wrote at length about individuation & the great work.

That's an impressive dream! Let me know if i can clarify any of this reply. The color scheme grabbed my attention. The lily too, I'll come back to comment about that later.

Could the lily be about purity in your case? I had no idea this color scheme was in regards to magic of any kind, this surprised me lol!!!

katieb

I'll be coming back with my question and what you can focus on sometime this evening

misser_piggit

For me, i think i will dive deeper into this hermetic type magic and see what it brings. Lily=purity...hmmm what areas of my life neee purification? It'll be my first focus for sure. I know lily shows up in my hanson roberts deck (its my primary deck) think its magician & death card. Very intriguing card combination with purification. As for ministry, i dunno. Sure wish i could figure out my lifes calling as I'm rather sick of stocking freight.

Brings me to liralens message too though. And as for her dream, hmmm. I'm kinda thorny personality. I dont think people will feel especially inclined to open their hearts to me. But i also shy away from being close/exposed to people, unless its a close family member. So the dream of adjusting to close proximity to others, resonates. I think this will also be an aspect of myself to work thru.

Thank you for these dreams :)

Looking forward to starting on yours katie!

katieb

Let me know how you fare out with the hermetic magic!