DREAM TEAM MAY 05-JUNE 08 2014 GROUP 2

katieb

Well that's interesting katieb. The one thing missing from nettles is B12 but it's rich in lots of other vitamins and minerals and of course a huge amount of iron so if you are in the least bit anaemic then drinking a nettle infusion is the way to go! Here's a good link http://nourishingherbalinfusions.com/ She may seem scary (!) but her health beliefs are sound. And I can testify that this really works although I put honey in mine, not sure about the salt although I might give that a try.

But ofcourse if you don't want to munch on greens then you don't have to (I'm a big believer in them but my husband refuses my dandelion salads lol) You can just take your usual iron supplements or whatever you took the last time (here I add the usual disclaimer to check with your doctor first before following crazy moonbear's pyschic dreams as a diagnosis :laugh:)

I never check with a Dr lol!! I know my body better than anyone..it's worth giving it a shot :)

katieb

Hello KatieB,

Last night, I've finally been able to remember my dreams for you :)! Here they are:

1. I want to apply for a job with the British Army, which is stationed around here, and talk to a woman there about the job description. She doesn't know anything about it. Then another woman comes in, a very businesslike and resolute one. She tells me that I've got the job and says: "Welcome to the team!" I am very happy and can't believe this was so easy. But then the woman realizes she's made a mistake. She confused me with someone else, so I won't get the job, after all. She tells me rather coldly that there've been 37 other applications, implying of how slim my chances of getting this job are.

2. I am at university and go to a lecture. I know it will be really boring, but I have to attend for my degree. So I go into the auditorium, sit down and resign myself to a few hours of boredom. A lot of other students are there, too. After a while, the lecture hasn't started yet, I decide I really don't want to stay, so I get up and leave. Outside the auditorium, I meet a friend of mine who is always very conscientious about attending lectures, but she has skipped this one as well. I feel relieved.

3. There is a herd of horses. One horse, an Arabian gelding, has developed breathing problems, so he has to be taken out of the herd, kept separately and fed a special, dust-free kind of hay.

I find it interesting how all the dreams are about separating yourself from a kind of group (the army, the other students, the herd). Even though it doesn't always seem voluntary, it seems to be in your best interest.

I think I need some alone time and I believe that your dream is pointing to this. I am constantly surrounded and miss my me time..maybe I'll get a chance to spend some time by myself. The word relief stands out to me, too much on my plate and I'm only one person. I definitely need relief!
Thank you!

katieb

Dream!

I was here in florida at a really beautiful beach. The water was blue & sparkly, the sun was bright.

Its like we were there on vacation. It was my girlfriend & me. Some other people i didn't recognize. We were all staying in this pretty thatch hut type. Two things we had to do, go surfing and a really high tightrope walk. Now getting ready for tightrope i changed into white bikini and was standing in a kitchen being told how to surf. We headed out to the beach...to discover it was red flag warning because of riptide. The waves were big too which is unusual for here. We decide against surfing . So next i find myself on this tightrope its like a tourist attraction. Two girls in front of keep dropping things. I managed to grab an amber necklace but one other thing some scarf she comes back for. And then it leaves me hanging from the rope. She's doing amazing acrobatics swinging down and back up to get the scarf while I'm hanging on with arms and legs. So the line continued on to the end. Once there i hand her back the necklace. On the stairs down...its like a straight up & down ladder but stops halfway and have to jump a bit to the other ladder. I'm watching the people in front of me trying to figure it out, she's reaching to grab it but somehow i already know she has to jump.

And woke up.

I'm getting ready for a much needed vacation, grabbing my kids and heading off with my bestfriend to the ocean. How awesome that you picked up on that! I feel like I'm walking on a tightrope these days and struggling to stay on, I'm pooped! Going to give myself that last 'jump' to make it to the end and enjoy some beautiful beach time :)

moonbear

I never check with a Dr lol!! I know my body better than anyone..it's worth giving it a shot :)
Glad to hear it, I rarely visit one. I'm actually taking nettle infusions right now :)
And thanks for all the feedback katieb, I'm really enjoying all this dream divination. It's been a bit surprising!

Looking forward to the next round. I'll be back with my own question shortly :)

moonbear

So, I would like to know where my life is heading in the next few months. I might add it's very stable at the moment, has been for a long time, so it would be nice to know if this is going to continue or whether I have to be prepared for the unexpected :eek:

I walk here .......
Moonbear.jpg
.....every day with my doggy friend. Have done this same walk for years and years so there should be a good amount of me and my doggies imprinted in that image!

Hope it helps with the divination.

Happy dreaming!

moonbear

And that is one HUGE photo!!! Does anyone know how I can reduce it in size? It was only a tiny camera lol

katieb

The picture size is perfect and what a beautiful place to go walking!! Let's see what dreams will take place ♥

moonbear

The picture size is perfect and what a beautiful place to go walking!! Let's see what dreams will take place ♥
Although it did look lovely katieb (you could almost pick the flowers :love:) there's big and then there's enormous :laugh: So with Mycroft's help (thank you Mycroft) it's now a more manageable size.

Hope it helps you dream katieb :)

katieb

I've already had a dream and it was ummm every interesting. The first thing that flashed was an ace of wands card. It was unlike all the cards that I own, yes it had the baton made of wood, it had fire around it, but on the top of it was a delicate white flower with a yellow center. It looked like the flower that becomes a strawberry afterwards; which for us is in the month of June.
Afterwards the image changes to become a very pregnant woman, she has this strawberry flower around her neck. She drops to the ground as the birthing process begins but as much as she pushes nothing is happening. The 'baby' just won't come. I put baby in quotations as I'm not totally sure that it was a baby, but something new having trouble coming into her life. The woman was not tired and I didn't get a sense that she was giving up, quite to yhe contrary; it was harder than she expected.
I'm on my phone but going to verify the meaning of this little flower or strawberries in general. Hope this has some meaning for you

katieb

Ok here's what I found in regards to strawberries:

The strawberry is a berry that is attached to many positive things through symbolism and folklore. The flowers and berries together symbolize righteousness and spiritual merit in Christian art. The structure of the leaves, being trifoliate, represents the trinity. Pagan tradition echoes this in that the three leaves are thought to represent the three-fold Earth or Mother Goddess. In Victorian flower language, the berry symbolizes perfection and “sweetness in life and character.” It also represents modesty because the berries are often found under the leaves.

Looks like paganism is coming forth immensely in my dreams lol