DREAM TEAM MAY 05-JUNE 08 2014 GROUP 2

moonbear

Hello moonbear,

I had a few dreams last night, unfortunately they don't make much sense to me :p. But maybe you can find something in them that resonates.

1. I keep getting unsolicited phonecalls from someone who tries to sell me something. I tell the caller, very firmly, to take me off his list and never call me again.

2. In the next dream, I share an apartment with my mother, apparently because of financial problems that have been going on for a while. We decide to sell the apartment and I hope this will be done by December. There is a way for me to keep the apartment for myself, but I don't want to, because it is too big for me - I remember going through mazelike corridors in the dream. I prefer to find a new apartment.

3. In another dream, I am doing some kind of exercise regimen, a very elaborate one, every minute of it is planned out. When the dream begins, I am on a bicycle ergometer, just like my regimen tells me to. In the dream, I have a ten-year-old son, and I realize he has gone awfully quiet, which is never a good sign. I'm sure he is planning some kind of mischief, so I get off the ergometer and go look for him. I don't know if I find him, but later in the dream I put up a picture of him on a dresser and think to myself "The picture of a ten-year-old boy does for me what pictures of rabbits and landscapes do for other people", meaning, apparently, that it gives me joy and peace of mind.

4. In the last dream, I'm leading my horse around on the rein. Then I have to take care of another horse for some reason, in a way that needs all my attention. I walk around wondering what to do with my own horse during the time I need to take care of the other one, since I can't deal with both.

I'm not sure what all of this means. The first dream seems to be about setting boundaries with someone. The second one might mean that something in your life will come to an end by December - in a positive way, this wasn't a sad dream; letting go of that apartment felt like a relief. The third dream, I think, is telling you not to be so hard on yourself and have more fun, the way a ten-year-old child would :). And the last one seems to indicate that there will be a new situation coming up that will need all of your attention.

Hope this makes some sense to you ;)!
Your dreams are giving me a lot to think about Liralen.

At the moment I'm not quite sure how to interpret them apart from to say that I have a 'difficult' relationship with my mother lol, I have sons, all grown up now but the youngest still lives with me, and I am actually on a sort of diet because I'm dressmaking and want to fit into something I'm making!

I like how you interpreted them, that all makes sense for the situation I find myself in at the moment, but I'd like to give you more detailed feedback so I'm going to think a bit deeper on it and get back to you :)

Thank you!

moonbear

Its been another quite week of dreaming here. I did have one small one last night but I'm gonna try again tonight see if anything else comes up.
Thanks misser piggit :)

misser_piggit

Here's the little dream i had.

All i remembered of it was rattlesnakes. I believe i was hunting, or it may have been a type of research project. It seemed like i was with a small group of people and we were catching the rattlers checking their vitals (weight length stuff) and letting them go. I don't know which type but i noticed the diamonds and rattle, eastern diamond back?

I'm really unsure if this will have any relevance. Rattlesnakes?!? I like 'em myself...from a distance. I've only ever seen one in the wilderness. Florida has pygmy rattlers, full grown its about 8 inches i think...that's what i saw but was definitely not my dream snake.

I did a google & found snakes are well known for death & rebirth (skin shedding). And of course a variety of myths and stories from other religions. I'm not too sure myself how that will connect to your focus...of course transformation! Shedding your familar old skin for a new one :)

moonbear

Hello moonbear,

I had a few dreams last night, unfortunately they don't make much sense to me :p. But maybe you can find something in them that resonates.

1. I keep getting unsolicited phonecalls from someone who tries to sell me something. I tell the caller, very firmly, to take me off his list and never call me again.

2. In the next dream, I share an apartment with my mother, apparently because of financial problems that have been going on for a while. We decide to sell the apartment and I hope this will be done by December. There is a way for me to keep the apartment for myself, but I don't want to, because it is too big for me - I remember going through mazelike corridors in the dream. I prefer to find a new apartment.

3. In another dream, I am doing some kind of exercise regimen, a very elaborate one, every minute of it is planned out. When the dream begins, I am on a bicycle ergometer, just like my regimen tells me to. In the dream, I have a ten-year-old son, and I realize he has gone awfully quiet, which is never a good sign. I'm sure he is planning some kind of mischief, so I get off the ergometer and go look for him. I don't know if I find him, but later in the dream I put up a picture of him on a dresser and think to myself "The picture of a ten-year-old boy does for me what pictures of rabbits and landscapes do for other people", meaning, apparently, that it gives me joy and peace of mind.

4. In the last dream, I'm leading my horse around on the rein. Then I have to take care of another horse for some reason, in a way that needs all my attention. I walk around wondering what to do with my own horse during the time I need to take care of the other one, since I can't deal with both.

I'm not sure what all of this means. The first dream seems to be about setting boundaries with someone. The second one might mean that something in your life will come to an end by December - in a positive way, this wasn't a sad dream; letting go of that apartment felt like a relief. The third dream, I think, is telling you not to be so hard on yourself and have more fun, the way a ten-year-old child would :). And the last one seems to indicate that there will be a new situation coming up that will need all of your attention.

Hope this makes some sense to you ;)!
Dream One. This does seem to point to setting boundaries. I do find this hard to do. At the moment I'm trying to set aside time for meditating as I have a lot going on here at the moment and it's not easy. I feel I'm losing something quite precious to me and I don't want that. Maybe I have to be more assertive.

Dream Two. As I've already said I don't have a good relationship with my mother although we stay in touch. We have had financial problems in the past (very bad ones) but that's all resolved now and things are very stable and calm financially. Perhaps something concerning my mother is going to occur in December? I see that you didn't feel that this would be a bad thing. Perhaps there's something that I'll let go of with my mother? December of course is Christmas, it's also my youngest son's birthday.

Dream Three. The exercise cycle made me laugh! I'm calorie counting at the moment because I'd gained a few pounds over the winter and now I want to lose it lol. I have a big soft spot for my youngest son so I can imagine that that's him in the photo. I do worry about him. Quite a bit. It's too easy to just get lost in meditating and nature and my country walks and forget that the 'real' world here needs my attention too, I have a habit of letting things slide. I think the dream may be telling me to balance things more, that at the end of the day I have a responsibility to my family, especially my youngest.
I like your interpretation, that I should remember to have fun :) I'm a very serious person and forget that sometimes we need to just lighten up and remember what it was like to be a child!

Dream Four. I used to ride when I was younger. We even had a horse of our own :)
It does look as if something's coming up that I'm going to have to deal with. It suggests careful control and a real 'hands on' tactic. I'm really curious what it might be. It doesn't seem as if the situation is going to be bad, just something that is going to need my attention.
I loved this particular dream, I remembered what it was like to have horses and care for them, they are my most favourite animal along with dogs :love:

thank you Liralen, I've a lot to think on here :) And I'll follow up with the feedback after December.

moonbear

Here's the little dream i had.

All i remembered of it was rattlesnakes. I believe i was hunting, or it may have been a type of research project. It seemed like i was with a small group of people and we were catching the rattlers checking their vitals (weight length stuff) and letting them go. I don't know which type but i noticed the diamonds and rattle, eastern diamond back?

I'm really unsure if this will have any relevance. Rattlesnakes?!? I like 'em myself...from a distance. I've only ever seen one in the wilderness. Florida has pygmy rattlers, full grown its about 8 inches i think...that's what i saw but was definitely not my dream snake.

I did a google & found snakes are well known for death & rebirth (skin shedding). And of course a variety of myths and stories from other religions. I'm not too sure myself how that will connect to your focus...of course transformation! Shedding your familar old skin for a new one :)

Oh my, misser piggit, rattlers!! I'm not generally keen on snakes (we have a lot of adders here, nowhere near as dangerous as rattlers but they can sometimes be fatal for dogs so I have to watch out for them on my walks) In dreams though snakes are a powerful symbol!
I went googling too :laugh: and you're right, there are many many meanings of snakes in dreams. However the one that fits is the one you chose, transformation. It fits with my focus and I have a few things going on in my life that it might be connected to. I'm rather hoping it's my spirituality :) I've dipped a toe into mediumship and liked what I saw, I'd very much like to take that further but I need to organise myself better and focus on the meditation.
According to one site rattlesnakes, where they indicate transformation, also mean positive change, self-renewal, growth, knowledge and wisdom. All of that would be very welcome into my life :) I take this as a sign that any change that is coming is a welcome one and one that I will be able to cope with.

I noticed that you were studying the rattlesnakes in your dream, measuring them, trying to understand them. Maybe I need to try to keep a fairly analytical, calm approach when this change happens?

Thank you for the dream misser piggit. I think your rattlesnakes were a very positive sign for me.

Liralen

Hello moonbear,

Thanks for the detailed feedback :)! Now that I've read your comments, I wonder if the second dream means that your youngest son may want to move out in December? I don't know if he's old enough for that, but since your daughter already has her own living-space, maybe that's what he would like to get, too, now, even if it is smaller than the place he lives at now? I feel that in this case the third dream is telling you this will not be so easy for you because him being around gives you joy and peace of mind, and also because you might worry if he'll be okay on his own.
Just an additional thought!

Great that you love horses, too, they are such lovely animals :love:!

Liralen

My life has been rather serious and all about solving problems lately, so my question for the next round is: How can I make my life more fun and joyful?

As a focus, I would like you to think of a bright blue summer sky.

Hope that's okay :)!

moonbear

Hello moonbear,

Thanks for the detailed feedback :)! Now that I've read your comments, I wonder if the second dream means that your youngest son may want to move out in December? I don't know if he's old enough for that, but since your daughter already has her own living-space, maybe that's what he would like to get, too, now, even if it is smaller than the place he lives at now? I feel that in this case the third dream is telling you this will not be so easy for you because him being around gives you joy and peace of mind, and also because you might worry if he'll be okay on his own.
Just an additional thought!

Great that you love horses, too, they are such lovely animals :love:!

I never thought of that Liralen :eek: At the moment it's unlikely that he'll move out in December but you never know, when change happens it can come in very fast! It's an interesting thought. I've no idea honestly. He does have plans but they're really for the more distant future. And yes, if he did go then chances are it would be to a smaller place. At the moment he's like an only child with the run of the house :laugh:
I know I have to face his leaving but he's the last one of three and it will be a wrench when he goes :(
And yes, you're quite right, he really does bring me joy and peace.

moonbear

My life has been rather serious and all about solving problems lately, so my question for the next round is: How can I make my life more fun and joyful?

As a focus, I would like you to think of a bright blue summer sky.

Hope that's okay :)!
I'll try and find you some fun and joy Liralen in those bright blue skies :)

moonbear

Here is my dream....

We were living in a large house set in suburban gardens. The house was very empty of furniture and being renovated. There was an advert for kitchens for sale written in large black writing on a huge bit of paper. We took the children with us and drove off from our house, travelling through lovely countryside, passing through picturesque valleys and dales before coming down a hill and into a small historic town.
We drove straight to a large warehouse and joined a queue but the man at the desk knew nothing about the man selling kitchens. As we were leaving we were called back and redirected to the man's workshops. He was a foreigner, young, dark haired, his kitchens were all different colours and very beautiful, I wanted one but when I asked about the price it was huge! I wasn't prepared to pay that much so went home, disappointed that we'd travelled so far and it had been a waste of time. But when we arrived home I suddenly realised that I actually had a kitchen of my own, it was right there in my house, not coloured but solid wood and lovely and exactly what I wanted. I remember being confused that I hadn't noticed I already had a kitchen before setting out on that long journey.

And out in the garden was a dog, a collie type, black and white running around like a demented fool, happy to see us back. I remember thinking in the dream that we have a dog too and how lovely that was.

Liralen, the dream seems to be saying that you can travel far and wide but the happiness you are searching for is at home. Whether this means your actual home or just inside you I don't know. Maybe both. I know this sounds very dull and rather simplistic so maybe you can help me out here? Perhaps you can see something different? Perhaps it advises you to go on a journey, have a break away from your routine and that you'll come back and see what you have with fresh eyes and appreciate it more? This is all just off the top of my head. Nor does the dream really point to having fun other than the long trip out which was through beautiful countryside.

I thought the doggy part was a lovely way to end the dream. My meditations are full of animals so maybe he just crept into the dream :)

If I have any more dreams during the week that might point more to fun and joy I'll post them.
ps I did have another dream the same night as this one but can't remember it now although it involved trying to do something with a fire extinguisher in the corner of one room lol