DREAM TEAM MAY 05-JUNE 08 2014 GROUP 2

katieb

I have the same stress Moonbear. , but will try and write them down upon waking.
Thanks Starring, still trying to think of how and what I want to ask

misser_piggit

I'm here...still thinking on my question. I've got it narrowed down to a general what, just not the where. I hope to have another productive dream night and will post the question in the morning. As for image, can i use a lit black tealite candle for focus? I'm new to this and dunno how to post images but figured that's easy enough for everyone to easily visualize.

misser_piggit

Okays :) ready to begin!

Q: how can i breakthrough and beyond the plateau I've reached--and am unsatisfied with--in my spiritual growth?

And will be using a black tealight as my visual focus.

Happy dreaming!

moonbear

thanks misser piggit! Will try and dream on this tonight and hopefully come up with something that might help :)

katieb

Ok great!! Hopefully I can get something for you as all I dream about these days is work!

katieb

I finally had a non work dream and visualized your black tea light! Hopefully this message is for you...

I was sitting in a restaurant surrounded by people and everyone had their bibles out, I on the other hand was sitting apart from everyone and from my memory I felt very alone and withdrawn from the joy they were feeling. In my hand was a little cross like the Catholics were around there necks, I walked out of the restaurant, leaving the group behind me and the cross dropped. It was gold but in the center was a red ruby or something? I appeared after in an empty auditorium, the chairs were red and on the podium in the front was a black vase with a white lily. I remember not being able to take my eyes of the lily and I felt so alone in the auditorium. My shoes were also red...so the color red appeared quite a few times.

So again not sure if this was for you, let me know your thoughts or if you need clarification

misser_piggit

Wow! I'm gonna have to do a little bit of research...but that color theme you saw, black-white-red-gold, its mentioned in magick, throughout history actually. As the great work, magnum opus. My memory is foggy here but of what i recall off the top of my head, its nowadays heremetic magick. Crowley apparently spoke about it in thelema too. It comes from latin alchemy and has spiritual connections of transformations. I'm not personally involved with any of it, but that explains the loneliness in the crowd. A part of me desires the group but I've always walked my own path with religion. Second, i had to look up the colors, the black is reduction/decomposition. White is purification. Red is combining the opposites to create the gold.

Your dreams given me a lot to think on over this week! And when looking this up, i only knew off the top of my head about having read it sometime in a general magick book, my favoritest psychologist ever, carl jung also wrote at length about individuation & the great work.

That's an impressive dream! Let me know if i can clarify any of this reply. The color scheme grabbed my attention. The lily too, I'll come back to comment about that later.

moonbear

Well, I dreamt this on Sunday night after reading your focus misser pigget. It was the first time in ages that I'd actually been able to recall a vivd dream so easily in the morning! Tried to do it again last night but back to the same pattern, can't remember anything at all. So, I'm going to post this one and see if it resonates with you.

I was watching a man sculpt a beautiful figurine. Can't remember what it was but it was an animal of some sort. Maybe a bird? I was so impressed that I decided to do one myself. I remember thinking that this would be a good way of earning money, of making a living for myself. I worked very quickly with my hands, sculpting away, and with little effort and almost as if by magic, a horse appeared, perfect, dark. A few people were watching (family?) and were amazed but as I watched the horse began to sink out of shape and I realised I'd left out the wire armarture thingy and all the stuff that goes inside that allows models to keep their shape. I realised I didn't know what the craftsman had used. I was trying to remember what I'd seen in his studio and got a flash of a large bird he was making using a foam base and realised that there was actually very little clay involved, just a thin shell, everything else inside was a just a cheap base to work on. I was trying to fathom out where he had got his materials from and I was worried because I was suddenly unsure if I could do as good a job as he had. Then I saw where he was getting his images to work from, a huge television, with a picture of birds on the screen, beautiful little birds, and I realised that you could get all the subjects you wanted just by searching for them on that screen.

Then I was in a house watching a woman talk on the phone. She was talking to the sculptor. He was phoning to tell her that the item would be there by Fed Ex at a precise time, she was so happy, joyful really, at the news and I was watching this right next to her in her room, a modern small house and all the time I was thinking crikey, that 's a lot of people skills you need for this, you have to do so much talking. I heard him tell her that if she wanted to discuss her figurine she could just ring him. There were other things I can't remember. There was someone, a child, (could have been my own son) tryng to help me find things so I could sculpt animal figurines myself.

There was a range of emotions in the dream. From admiration at the beauty of the skilled work, of the animals, through hope, happiness, disappointment, feeling of panic at not being able to do the same thing to such a high standard, of not being able to find the right equipment or of knowing the full secrets of the trade although during the dream I felt I'd been shown almost everything in order to be able to sculpt except where to find the materials that went inside the figurine.

hope you can find something in this that might help you misser piggit.

moonbear

I finally had a non work dream and visualized your black tea light! Hopefully this message is for you...

I was sitting in a restaurant surrounded by people and everyone had their bibles out, I on the other hand was sitting apart from everyone and from my memory I felt very alone and withdrawn from the joy they were feeling. In my hand was a little cross like the Catholics were around there necks, I walked out of the restaurant, leaving the group behind me and the cross dropped. It was gold but in the center was a red ruby or something? I appeared after in an empty auditorium, the chairs were red and on the podium in the front was a black vase with a white lily. I remember not being able to take my eyes of the lily and I felt so alone in the auditorium. My shoes were also red...so the color red appeared quite a few times.

So again not sure if this was for you, let me know your thoughts or if you need clarification
That was a powerful dream katieB! All that colour and imagery!

Liralen

I woke up this night with the awareness that I had been dreaming, but I couldn't remember what. There was a distinct message in my mind from the dream, though. This happens to me sometimes. I'll wait and see if there's a "real" dream in the next nights, then I'll post it along with the message I received.