Eclectic World Deck

Sophie

I like that Noby! Particularly with the light falling on his hair...if the background were darkened it would make a classic Star card!

(and thanks for the lyrics :))

Ankou

Helvetica, your Hirophant gave me chills, and I thought, yes, of course, that would be the image.

Noby, I like your submission for the Magician too, particularly the first image. To do that image with a collage of his lyrics whirling around him, I think would really speak to the card's meaning. I couldn't get the page with George Clinton's photo to open though? :( I'll try again. But Funk says the star to me in a lot of ways and if your talking Funk GC is at the top of the list.

Keep it going, this is really very groovy and truely eclectic! I'm gonna have to start a list....

Love and Light,

Ankou

Arcana

Ankou, I've seen your Fool now and she's absolutely gorgeous! Well done!

AlexTM

Speaker of Swords

There's my Speaker (King) of Swords. Sorry it isn't much, but I am just not good at making images.

SpeakerOfSwords2.jpg

Still working on the other three. If anybody finds a picture of Khadija, I would be most gratefull.

Alex

AlexTM

Knower of Swords

And here's my Knower (Knight) of Swords:

KnowerOfSwords.jpg

Alex

cyclamen

Ah! Ankou! Your Fool is so beautiful!!!

mythos

I realised that even though I didn't have time to do anything new, I have some paintings which I 'converted' - strained a bit here - that could work! Terrible photo of the Empress ... she will, in fact, be my model for my actual Empress card.

Added:
I had to race out and take my Mum to her excercise class, and didn't get a chance to comment on people's wonderful efforts.

Ankou your Fool is stunning, sends shivers right through me.

Erika, I wondered how you would do the Moon, given that it is usually un-peopled ... but I love the way you have your Moon lady flowing as part of the river, between the rock pillars. Very creative idea.

Simone What can I say but WOW!. He has the incredible power of the Japanese drummers I've seen, and a very youthful page of wand feel.

Alex, I love Arabic and Mogul-style art. And, the Mohammed one particularly hooks into that passion I have. Seeing the stunning Mogul architecture in India, and the stunning marble work at the Taj Mahal just took my breath away. Which just made me think that the Taj would make a wonderful 'death' card.

Don't under-rate yourself ... your choice for Speaker of Swords gives me a feeling of connection, which so many decks lack.

noby Minus the gun, you really nailed the Magician for me.... particularly in the second pic. And your Star guy .... too old to have heard of him, but gosh, does he remind me of the seventies and all our starry-eyed dreams. I like heaps!

Helvetica Perfect. I don't know where all the creativity flows from. I would never, in a million years, have thought of Martin Luther King for the Hierophant, and yet he is so right.

Attachments

• 3pents2.jpg
    3pents2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 98
  • King of Earth.jpg
    King of Earth.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 97
  • empsm.jpg
    empsm.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 101

Ankou

This is so wonderful, I get such a happy feeling seeing all the beautiful and thoughtful images coming from a simple question. I thought we'd start with the majors, but we've got a whole deck going... Too Wonderful guys...

I'm so tired right now and I have a choir robe to hem for the neighbor, but maybe I can throw out another card tonight.

You wonderful people inspire me so :)

Love and Light,

Ankou

Cerulean

Damsel for us...maybe the Moon?

I modified a painting that I had done earlier and hope it conforms to the idea of beautiful and naturalistic people...of perhaps a different hue!

She's my Moon...and my profile picture now.

Cerulean

Attachments

• Damsel.jpg
    Damsel.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 108