Gardener's 8 Types Of Intelligence - Poll

Your Intelligence Strength?

• Linguistic intelligence ("word smart")

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Logical-mathematical intelligence ("number/reasoning smart")

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Spatial intelligence ("picture smart")

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence ("body smart")

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Musical intelligence ("music smart")

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Interpersonal intelligence ("people smart")

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Intrapersonal intelligence ("self smart")

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Naturalist intelligence ("nature smart")

Votes: 19 20.9%

• Total voters

Eowyn

With the new one that Greggors posted, my results highlighted Self, Musical and Logic/Math.

Amanda

I'm different according to the link gregory posted.

Intrapersonal - 4.29
Interpersonal - 4.14
Spatial - 3.43

The scores for your other five intelligences:

Musical - 3.29
Nature - 2.71
Body Movement - 2.29
Language - 2.14
Logic - 2.14

Shalyn

Interpersonal

37% Logical,
31% Spatial,
25% Linguistic,
33% Intrapersonal,
39% Interpersonal,
25% Musical,
35% Bodily-Kinesthetic
8% Naturalistic!

"This area has to do with interaction with others. People in this category are usually extroverts and are characterized by their sensitivity to others' moods, feelings, temperaments and motivations, and their ability to cooperate in order to work as part of a group. They communicate effectively and empathize easily with others, and may be either leaders or followers. They typically learn best by working with others and often enjoy discussion and debate.

Careers which suit those with this intelligence include politicians, managers, teachers, social workers and diplomats." (Wikipedia)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I suck at teaching. I suck at management. I suck at politics.

I need to re-take that test.

The crowned one

The crowned one said:
Naturalistic

35% Logical, 29% Spatial, 35% Linguistic, 41% Intrapersonal, 27% Interpersonal, 8% Musical, 6% Bodily-Kinesthetic and 57% Naturalistic.

I neither agree or disagree, just an observation of his test.

This test:

Social 4.57
NAture 4.29
Musical 4.14

math 4.14
body 4.14
launguage 3.86
self 3.43
spatial 3.14

aja

Mine was markedly different. Previously:
aja said:
Intrapersonal

18% Logical,
37% Spatial,
33% Linguistic,
59% Intrapersonal,
18% Interpersonal,
24% Musical,
16% Bodily-Kinesthetic
31% Naturalistic

On this test:
Spatial - 4.57
Language - 4.29
Nature - 3.86
Intrapersonal - 3.71
Interpersonal - 3.71
Musical - 3.14
Kinesthetic - 2.71
Logic/Math - 2.29

"Just because these five are not in your top three doesn’t mean you’re not strong in them. If your average score for any intelligence is above three, you’re probably using that intelligence quite often to help you learn"

IMO, both test are good, both a bit on the short side, and combined are probably a more accurate reflection than either alone. YMMV

yirabeth

I'm primarily Naturalist at 4.29, with Language, Self, and Social close behind at 3.71, 3.43 and 3.14 (pi - see I do know SOME math...) respectively.

I totally suck at Logic/Math, Music, Spatial, and Body --- 1.71, 1.57, 1.57, and 1.29...

In the overall outlook I totally SUCK at skilled professions type activity :(

zannamarie

Would you be surprised to learn my most favorite activity is hiking in nature taking photographs of what I see? LOL

4.29 - Body Movement (Kinesthetic)
4.29 - Nature (Naturalist)
4.14 - Spatial

3.86 - Social (Interpersonal)
3.43 - Logic / Math
3.29 - Self (Intrapersonal)
2.29 - Language (Linguistic)
2.00 - Musical

Since I had a tie, I did the other test as well. I have to say some of these questions struck me as being quite bizarre.

51% Naturalistic
33% Bodily-Kinesthetic
33% Spacial

29% Musical
27% Logical
25% Linguistic
22% Intrapersonal
8 % Interpersonal

I had the same top 3 in both tests.

Teheuti

With the new test my two highest were switched - Intrapersonal at 4.14 and Linguistic at 3.86. Naturalistic was high before but with the 2nd test was very low!

I don't really think either test is truly accurate - except that Linguistic and Intrapersonal are probably my highest areas.

yirabeth

I'm going to agree with you Teheuti -- I may not be a genius but I'm managing to work my way through college, math included...LOL

Chiska

Yirabeth - I think that it isn't that one can do or not do something, it is the HOW one does something.

I was labeled early on in school as being pretty much an idiot in the realm of math. But it was HOW I perceived math that was different, not that I couldn't comprehend it. I have always tested very high in verbal things, and yet these tests don't rate me very high on language or linguistics.

I have a degree in computer engineering. In 1972, my 3rd grade teacher would have LAUGHED at that idea! Go figure.