Gorgon's Tarot Out @ Last!

PathWalker

Perhaps you could ask the creator if she has the text available as a text document or some-such?

strings of life

Sweetie, didn't you sell your set to Flizzy?[Flizarraga] Maybe he would possibly scan it? Is it a
booklet or book?

ETA: Oh dear, it is a BIG book i just found out...not a prospect for scanning...
What gregory said; the companion booklet has a lot of content and isn't a LWB. But it isn't a standard companion book in the sense that it is much smaller in size (3" x 6" in if I remember correctly).

Oh...thanks gregory...
gosh, i honestly do hope eventually an alone book will become available.
the whole set would be wasted on me...
I don't think that's that's Schiffer's plan as I already inquired about that. This smaller deck is only available directly from Schiffer if people request it. Such a shame considering the deck/book package available to the public is the result of a printing mistake made on on their part :(. But I'm beyond grateful to have the smaller deck as opposed to the large one which I would have never been able to use.

Perhaps you could ask the creator if she has the text available as a text document or some-such?

That's a very good idea, PW. :love: Thank You! )O( xxx
If you do that and hear back let me know.

I'll make headway without the book though. It just would have been nice to see exactly what the artist meant as well. Study Group anyone?

PathWalker

It was the deck creator who started this thread, you should be able to contact her quite easily through AT :)

strings of life

It was the deck creator who started this thread, you should be able to contact her quite easily through AT :)
Yes, and she has been very responsive throughout this thread. Let me know if you make any headway, MoonGypsy. I don't want to bombard her PM box if you are going to reach out to her.

devilkitty

Has anyone a contact address/phone/web page for ordering the 4-1/2" version?
A cursory examination of Schiffer's site doesn't turn up the smaller size.

strings of life

Has anyone a contact address/phone/web page for ordering the 4-1/2" version?
A cursory examination of Schiffer's site doesn't turn up the smaller size.
It's not on the site, you have to email them first. Then they asked me to call them and order it the old fashioned way. But you may be able to order via email? Not sure.

strings of life

I hope email works... NOT calling from here !
I edited my initial post about that. I did email them first, but then they asked me to call them and place the order on the phone. But you may be able to order via email? Not sure.

gregory

Oh crap. Let us pray....