Gorgon's Tarot Out @ Last!

Dark Victory '39

thoughts about wht the book may add for a 15 yr old

Users who have the book for this what are your thoughts on the following: i bought the small version of this for a fifteen year old girl who has no previous tarot experience, but is obsessed w/ scratchboard art. Although it might be more than i want to spend, i'm still debating buying the fullset so she has the book; from what i read in the thread earlier i liked dolores' tone about the hermit card. I still have some time as we wont see her family until Jan. However, another option would be for me to get a separate beginners book; i was sort of toying w/ 'a magical course in tarot' by Michele Morgan--whether its a pro or a con--that book has v. different illustrations for the cards, but the contrast might prove informative.

I find the deck a little busy for someone like myself who tends to get hung up on symbol spotting. But there's no guarantee either that my young friend is going to be drawn to doing readings: (she likes it when i read for her) but she could just be interested in the art. Any thoughts are welcome. I bought it on a whim, and now i don't know how much to invest in the whim.