How Do you End a Reading?

KMilliron

Kreative-Dragon said:
well I usually start off my personal readings with an open prayer, go through my reading, calmly spazz out for a moment after, then just give thanks and say "blessed be, Amen"

I've only done 4 readings for other people, and all of them in school. So usually it's " and that's that, any questi- aw hell, late for class, sorry :( "

I need to get faster at my readings XP
I read for people in class. Never paid attention. Art class and art club I'd do readings too.

Kreative-Dragon

KMilliron said:
I read for people in class. Never paid attention. Art class and art club I'd do readings too.
usually I do it at lunch, and we only have 45 minutes, so it goes fast.

I think I talk too much.

littlestar

I like the idea of the stones!

Mi-Shell

When I read in public and a reading is concluded I let the client know, that now I am summarizing the reading and jot down a few quintessential insights gained from the cards.
This note and my business card I give to the client and tell them to remember and jot down, what other important things we discussed and to contact me, if they have further questions or concerns.
There usually is a “line up” = people waiting for readings and it has happened that people went back in line to pay again to continue the conversation – or that they make an appointment for a later date.

greatdane

I read for one friend if she asks, other than that, just myself. I always start and end a reading shuffling twice to clear the cards.

Gia

I've been in the habit of asking the sitter if there are any questions, answering the questions or even pulling clarifying cards if there is a deeper reading needed...but I've left the cards on the table and I think it leaves them to linger longer than needed...for everyone's sake...I think I'll take the advice to gather the cards and perhaps off a token of thanks after...great ideas!!! Thank you all for sharing!