How much does the house number influence your choice of home?

Lula Jing

I started thinking about this today because I saw a property for rent with the door number 1111. I thought this to be quite unusual (flat 11 on the 11th floor) and wondered what it would be like to live in a place with the energy of that number which adds to 4 - representing stability (Emperor in Tarot).

My current home is 64 (6+4=1). In some respects it's a great refuge and I feel totally safe and peaceful here, but I've been very alone and the years seem to have rolled by without many friends and no romantic partner.

What do others think?

Would you deliberately choose (or NOT choose) a place because of the door number?

Le Fanu

Oh gosh. Not at all. Other things are far more important; the overall energy of the house when you walk in. It can be 666 or number 13 but if it's a nice house, with light & energy, I'll be happy there. It never even crossed my mind to think about the number of my house till you mentioned it! :D

Ashtaroot

Omg this is s funny because I never did before but now yes yes yes
the realtor is showing us home and I refused to go into a house that added up to 5 I just um no way
everything has a vibration and every number vibrate on diferent leve
so yes it is very important
sometime you feel you are drawn to a certain house the numbers has something to do with that also... Cause you need to go through that vibration at this time in you life
I have been doing extensive research on this subject that s why I am a believer finally and a Strong one at it.
My realtor was shocked and I did the numbers for his house and his jaw dropped.... Seriously everyone should check it out
dnt take my words do your own research and experiment
it is crazy stuff

celticnoodle

wow. i don't think I ever really thought about it before, and that in itself amazes me!

my current home numbers add up to an '8'. our previous house number was "88", though I realize that this number adds up to a 16. it always amazed me how the number 8 has been so prominent in my life since marriage. my parents had a home with an '8' as did my inlaws. in fact, their house numbers were very similar, but the numbers changed around.

the current '8' is attached to strength. not a bad number, if I say so myself.

the '88' which is narrowed down to '16' Tower, is surprising- in a way. it was a really BIG fixer upper, and the first viewing of this house, it did look like a tower that was falling down. but, we fixed it up rather nicely and made a very handsome profit on it. so, it turned out to be a good number and a good house. it was also a lovely neighborhood and I loved it there.

I cannot really recall the other numbers we had on our homes in the past. but none of them have been a 21 yet. Maybe our 'next house'. :D

MsRubyRain

hmmm mine adds up to 18/Moon.

I think for me its the feeling in the and around the house, not the number. But how fun to do!

Milfoil

Well, I've lived at number 13 for over 20 years and it has been a loving, happy and successful home. Now we are moving to number 42 (the meaning of life, the universe and everything) and it feels right. Certainly it must have been ok for the two previous owners who each lived there for 18 years each.

Lula Jing

Thanks for all the replies.

I think the number vibration of the home is quite interesting - after all, we spend a lot of time there!

Last place I lived was a 10 (or 1) and I spent a lot of time alone there too.

I think 13 would be good. Transformative but also stable (if you reduce to 4).

Lillie

I don't think it would ever influence my decision.

Mostly I never have a choice, I take what's avaliable.

However almost every place I have lived in has had a 5 in the number, or has added up to 5.

Like 14, 51, 15, 45. all ones and fives and fours.

Odd isn't it?

gingerstar

I've often wondered about this, we live at no. 7 the chariot.

gingerstar

ncharge

I looked at the number of my house before I bought - at the individual digit number and the reduced number. My old house was 45879/33/6. I experienced a lot of spiritual growth there, built a commuity of spiritual workers, and established a coven. My new house is 5394/3. This house is hungry for community. People drop by all the time, want to live with us temporarily, don't go home until late. Driving me crazy, really. I never thought it would be like this. I wonder if I could change the house number? Oh, my sister's house number is 1000. Everybody loves her, but nobody will go visit her. And she is becoming a little too reclusive. Hmmmm.