Missing Ganesh: reward if found!

Rasa

I have seen other people post about lost objects in this forum so I thought I'd see if any of you might help me.

About 3 weeks ago, I bought a little statue of Ganesh, and placed it on a shrine in our house. A couple days later, my husband noticed it was not there, and asked me what I had done with it.
We assume that the cats decided to play with it, and it ended up somewhere strange, but after a thorough search, it hasn't turned up under any furniture or in any other location where it could have been easily batted-around to. We've been expecting it to reappear, but it hasn't and it's a bit baffling!

The cats took something off the shrine only once before to play with, but we found it on the floor not far away, and normally they don't touch anything there. It seems strange that they would just pick up a somewhat-weighty object and put it somewhere else...
It's not likely that it was taken by anyone; I don't think there was anyone in our house in that time who could have taken it (although I may be mistaken).
After I placed it on the shrine, I briefly considered taking it to work instead to have there, but am absolutely certain that I didn't, because I thought there wasn't really anywhere at work to put it... though it is possible that I had absent-mindedly put it somewhere in the meantime--- unlikely, since I don't have any recollection, but possible.

Use any divinatory method you like, to try to determine its whereabouts, and if anyone's information successfully leads to me finding the statue, I'll send you a thankyou gift in the mail!

The statue is about 3 inches high, and made of kind of a burgundy-coloured resin.

a_shikhs

Just a thought. It might be hidden under a blanket or some clothes or maybe under the bed or a table. Hope you do find him. :)

Try leaving a few sweets on your altar and you may just find him as Lord Ganesha has a very sweet tooth. :p

Chronata

The first thing I saw was cloth as well...like a cloth bag.

Oh well...we will ask the Sabians what they think (this always works when I have lost stuff!)

ah they say Libra 15 CIRCULAR PATHS

LOL...maybe not that helpful...but this could represent labyrinths, or mazes, as well as things that get lost in them.

I think it's saying start with the shrine...and then look in ever widening circles extending out from that point (like the forensic detectives do at a crime scene!)

Luna-Ocean

Hi Rasa

I couldn't sleep and was just browsing on here and saw your message, Um, first i asked the Tarot the question where is that little Ganesh, i pulled 3 cards what i saw is a big wooden framed chair that you might have in the house, and also some wooden logs maybe you have an open fireplace just some idea's where to look.

alyna

Ok here's my two cents

Did you have a party or gathering at your place recently?

I was scrying with my brand new scrying mirror and I saw a man in black suit and in front of him was a white plastic jug of water. Next there was baby taking bath in a small plastic tub. Three people were sitting around a kitchen corner and one woman was serving dinner. This is why I am asking if you had a gathering or you went to a dinner/tea party etc

I used my usual zodiac chart method and found it in 3rd house.

Local neighbourhood, library, books, neighbours' home, where one has recently visited, friends of children, local transport.

The cards were Key-Ring-Cross
I charged cross for your religious statue.

Please ask your partner. I have a strong instinct that he knows.Ring represents your marriage. The time I casted the chart was 20:20, balance, equal, partner.
Jupiter in 7th house of partnership. I feel like your husband or partner of someone who visited you recently knows. The man in black suit!

Good luck!

Rasa

Thank you for your responses a_shikhs, Chronata, STAR*, and alyna.

a_shikhs, Under the table seemed the most likely spot, but it's not there. I have checked around laundry piles, under blankets, and the bed. No luck...

Chronata, I checked all my purses/bags, in case I had stuck in there to take to work and forgotten about it. Nope.
I will continue trying the widening circle forensics method. ;)

STAR*, your message was interesting because all our furniture are big wood-frame chairs/couches with cushions on them.. you must have seen our living room! But I double-checked in all the furniture to no avail.
We don't have a fireplace, but there is a small pile of scrap-wood on our balcony. I looked there; no Ganesh.

alyna, my husband did have a few friends over, but they were the same people who come every week for a gaming night... As far as I know, they're trustworthy folks, and also I don't think any of them would be interested in this sort of statue.
man in a black suit.. not sure.. my husband is usually well-dressed, occasionally in a suit, and a couple of his friends also, but not usually, and not for the gaming night.
we don't have a white water jug, or a baby (nor friends with a baby), and no dinner parties recently.

I will continue the search!

The crowned one

I used a tarot card to "see" where it is. 8 of wands.

It has travelled.
I do not think it is on the ground.
I think it is in your vehicle or up high, like on a fridge, Something with moving parts.
It is somewhere "good" not "bad" if that makes sense.

Luna-Ocean

I used a tarot card to "see" where it is. 8 of wands.

It has travelled.
I do not think it is on the ground.
I think it is in your vehicle or up high, like on a fridge, Something with moving parts.
It is somewhere "good" not "bad" if that makes sense.

Nows thats interesting Crowned one, because i asked the question again today and i pulled the Chariot card, you never know where it will turn up.

Adjustment

I believe someone has it and hide it from you maybe your husband or someone else who knew about you having this figure. Did you go away somewhere after getting this figure ? I believe someone is helding back from you the Ganesh, i feel you will be surprised with a bigger or taller Ganesh figure by you husband.

Gia

I was shown a 'dresser' with clothes...Ganesha was in the draw under clothes or linens...