Missing Ganesh: reward if found!

Kindred9

Cat

Hi Rasa,
Sorry for your loss,Blessing's to you and Family.

I have dealt 3cards,
Queen of Wands- with a cat and flowers
Empress-beside water and a heart shaped stone with circle and cross
Five of wands-competition, sport

All images connected to spring 2 garden chairs a sporting activity and the number five.
These are clue's to follow,if you have a vase of flowers,a plant is there a pond or waterfall even a picture of these images.

Good Luck,
K9

Venessa

Rasa,

I just read your post. It is really frustrating when something you have goes missing. I pulled one card for you with my Rider Waite, and the ten of swords came up. I got the feeling that it fell somewhere and is stuck. It is stuck somewhere behind something maybe a desk or dresser and a wall or something like that. But then something else fell on top of it so it isn't easy to see right away. But if you give it a second look you will see it.
I hope you find it!

Venessa

Dluv

I do think the cat may have played with it...
knocked it around with its little paw. I think it flew off the balcony and is on the ground outside. below the deck/balcony...
possibly a little muddy and covered in a little dirt. its there! Ganesh clear the path to where you are please! ;-)

Best wishes and good luck on your search!!

dots

I have seen other people post about lost objects in this forum so I thought I'd see if any of you might help me.

About 3 weeks ago, I bought a little statue of Ganesh, and placed it on a shrine in our house. A couple days later, my husband noticed it was not there, and asked me what I had done with it.
We assume that the cats decided to play with it, and it ended up somewhere strange, but after a thorough search, it hasn't turned up under any furniture or in any other location where it could have been easily batted-around to. We've been expecting it to reappear, but it hasn't and it's a bit baffling!

The cats took something off the shrine only once before to play with, but we found it on the floor not far away, and normally they don't touch anything there. It seems strange that they would just pick up a somewhat-weighty object and put it somewhere else...
It's not likely that it was taken by anyone; I don't think there was anyone in our house in that time who could have taken it (although I may be mistaken).
After I placed it on the shrine, I briefly considered taking it to work instead to have there, but am absolutely certain that I didn't, because I thought there wasn't really anywhere at work to put it... though it is possible that I had absent-mindedly put it somewhere in the meantime--- unlikely, since I don't have any recollection, but possible.

Use any divinatory method you like, to try to determine its whereabouts, and if anyone's information successfully leads to me finding the statue, I'll send you a thankyou gift in the mail!

The statue is about 3 inches high, and made of kind of a burgundy-coloured resin.

Rasa I actually think you moved it without thinking. It probably is right over your head, but you just don't remember. Is there any other place where you keep other figurines? Horses, horns, and unicorns... i don't know why I keep thinking of that. It's a place you probably know... just look around carefully maybe it's behind another figurine.

Yora

Hey Rasa!! When i read your first post i thought i read that you had children in it, today i read it again and don't see that sentence!

when i thought i read that you had children (my feeling felt two, and i saw a little girl with lightblond with not flat hair but wavy and someo curls at the end holding the ganesh playfully and curiously) i felt it could have been one of them playing with it. But it could be because when i was a child i did not totally understand the be carefull with the shtuffs rule, i did do it but at times i could feel to playfull or curious haha. :(

Don't know if this does much good. :p lol

louiseb

try pots like plants my cats have tendancy to take things and bury them in plant pots, see if there is disturbed soil anywhere, you may be find your geisha, its just a suggestion hon. good luck

Rasa

Well, after a few months of being completely lost, today the small Ganesh statue suddenly appeared!

The kitty was batting it around on the floor near a portable gas heater which was previously stored across from the shrine, and now we've moved it since the weather's been really cold.

We're not sure if it was somehow lodged underneath the heater (I actually moved the thing to check under it more than once, but perhaps it was stuck somehow.. I rolled it before, but I didn't lift it up.), or if it was stuck inside, behind the fuel tank, which we changed a couple of days ago.

I think STAR* came the closest to its location, since a fireplace was mentioned! I didn't even think of connecting that to our heater at the time.
I've sent her a pm!

Hi Rasa

I couldn't sleep and was just browsing on here and saw your message, Um, first i asked the Tarot the question where is that little Ganesh, i pulled 3 cards what i saw is a big wooden framed chair that you might have in the house, and also some wooden logs maybe you have an open fireplace just some idea's where to look.

Rasa

Rasa and STAR* said:
A few months ago I started a thread where I asked people to help me divine to find a missing statue and offered a reward...
Well, it finally turned up today!

Looking back over all the responses, yours was the best, I think.

You mentioned a fireplace, and the statue had been stuck in or under a heater. You also mentioned furniture with big wooden frames, which are nearby in our living room. Later you spoke about the Chariot card, and the heater does have wheels!

If you'd still like a little thank you gift, send me your address and I'll mail you a package.

Blessings,
Rasa

STAR* :
Hi Rasa

I'm so glad you have found your little Ganesh, aww thank you for your confirmation would it be okay if i asked you to post this reply onto your thread responses, that is all i require from a gift from you.

Thanks so much to everyone who responded with their suggestions and interpretations! :)

Milfoil

Glad you (or the Cat) found it. :)

celticnoodle

Oh I'm so glad you found it! :thumbsup: