I washed off my invisible energies?

zorya

jumptothemoonyea said:
Zorya - what makes you think, those are negative energies being washed off? We do carry positive and negative ones :) could it be that negative are more loosely attached?
i realize this is all kind of a stretch :D

i consciously will the negative energies to flow off, so i'm not certain this would happen without intention.

on the other hand, the element water is very healing by nature, and a shower would contain a lot of negative ions, which help attitude. so i suppose in some ways a shower does help remove negative energy.

as far as the negative energy being more loosely attached, i don't know that it is, but maybe the negative is not part of our our soul-selves, so is less attached? (as long as we let it go.)

jumptothemoonyea

Thank you Zorya. Invisible energies fascinate me :D

Here is another piece of information I've found on a web site:

"Do not take a shower for two hours after meditating. Water washes away the prana you generate during meditation..."

Water washes away prana? Then, the less one washes the more spiritual one is? As I think about this I wonder : Buddha reached his enlightenment sitting under the Bodhi tree, and Jesus Christ was without food in the dessert for 40 days and nights. Did they take a shower?

zorya

washing away prana? now that is interesting!

i want to learn more about that.

Grigori

Can't be that JTTMY, invisible energies only weigh 21 grams :D

Maybe just because you were more awake. If your like me, pre shower is a draggy, droopy can hardly lift your head and you keep walking into the walls cause your eyes will not open time on day.

Post shower you are more awake, are supporting your own weight better and so maybe are a little lighter.

The moral of the story.

1) Week one. Weigh yourself on waking.
2) Eat junk food and chocolate all week.
3) Week 2. Weigh yourself after showering.
4) Come to the conclusion that junk food and chocolate do not put on weight, and so feel free to eat as much as you want.

My nutrition 101 course is due to start shortly ;)

zorya

fascinating! it seems this kind of experiment might suggest how long after death, the soul leaves.

i believe most after death visitations occur, more or less, between 7 and 15 minutes after death (going on memory here, i could be wrong). i would love to know if the weight loss occurs within the same time frame.

i'm also beginning to wonder if it might not be best to meditate immediately after showering, to rebuild prana washed down the drain. :D