Is spirit trying to contact me or am i losing it?

littlestar

tarotlyn said:
I agree totally with :heart:celticnoodle...(she is sooo psychic)

and just to add:
The main thing is that "you" are "open and willing"...this may be a "training"
Spirit contact for you.

If you are willing, (and "ready"...meaning of a pure heart for loving Spirit contacts)...
Then...They (the Spirits) WILL come to you with more information as
you need it for helping others. It is a long journey...but filled with amazing love.:bugeyed::heart:

Good luck sweetie...you will understand more soon...
Blessings!
:):heart:tarotlyn

Thanks for your kind and inspiring words.

Learner

Could 3 mean 3 people in the car who died? black cat = a case of bad luck?

littlestar

Learner said:
Could 3 mean 3 people in the car who died? black cat = a case of bad luck?

I guess it could be...

Jyscal

The only advice that i could humbly give is to trust your instincts. The paranormal is really fascinating when you really start examining it. I really dont think your losing your mind. There's an old saying that goes...some fact is based on fiction, and some fiction on fact. The journey is to find out which. Hope this helps at least a bit!

littlestar

Jyscal said:
The only advice that i could humbly give is to trust your instincts. The paranormal is really fascinating when you really start examining it. I really dont think your losing your mind. There's an old saying that goes...some fact is based on fiction, and some fiction on fact. The journey is to find out which. Hope this helps at least a bit!
Thanks. It certainly does help!

celticnoodle

tarotlyn said:
I agree totally with :heart:celticnoodle...(she is sooo psychic)

and just to add:
The main thing is that "you" are "open and willing"...this may be a "training"
Spirit contact for you.

If you are willing, (and "ready"...meaning of a pure heart for loving Spirit contacts)...
Then...They (the Spirits) WILL come to you with more information as
you need it for helping others. It is a long journey...but filled with amazing love.:bugeyed::heart:

Good luck sweetie...you will understand more soon...
Blessings!
:):heart:tarotlyn
gee! thanks for that nice compliment, tarotlyn.

littlestar, I was just checking back to see if you had any more information about this. I hope that if/when you do get more, you'll remember to update it here. good luck!

Grizabella

Maybe it was that a black cat ran in front of the car and someone---one of the drivers---swerved to avoid the cat and ran into the other car, or maybe the car in front threw on the brakes suddenly because of the cat and the rear car ran into them or something.

But I had another thought. I wonder----if nobody was killed at the accident, could it possibly be that some other spirit from a past accident was trying to contact you? Do any of the people here know if that could happen? Kind of like that accident waking a spirit from a time before.

littlestar

celticnoodle said:
gee! thanks for that nice compliment, tarotlyn.

littlestar, I was just checking back to see if you had any more information about this. I hope that if/when you do get more, you'll remember to update it here. good luck!

I havent received anymore messages as yet. I've been doing some more research and i find it rather odd that such a big crash has had no mention on tv or the newspaper. I will most definately update any information here as it comes to me.

littlestar

Grizabella said:
Maybe it was that a black cat ran in front of the car and someone---one of the drivers---swerved to avoid the cat and ran into the other car, or maybe the car in front threw on the brakes suddenly because of the cat and the rear car ran into them or something.

But I had another thought. I wonder----if nobody was killed at the accident, could it possibly be that some other spirit from a past accident was trying to contact you? Do any of the people here know if that could happen? Kind of like that accident waking a spirit from a time before.

This is a very interesting thought and it's truely possible!

HellzBelle

Littlestar, being in the same part of the world as yourself, i'd reckon that you should be able to find more details easily.
The Police of every state run a major 'slow down and drive safely' campaign this time of year, and they start counting the fatalities for the festive season at least a week before the 25th and as far as i know, they haven't ended it yet, they're still giving daily updates of the tally in news reports.
So if it was a fatal accident, there would have been some mention I would think.
But if you missed the one that would have given you the details to confirm/negate your feelings, why not pick up the phone and call the major newspaper in your State to get the answers you seek.
Just ask to be put through to whoever handles that area in their organisation, tell them where the accident was and ask if resulted in fatalities. They might not be at liberty to give you names, (even once family has been notified by the Police, the family can request names be withheld from publication) but they could give you other details as to if it was a fatal accident, how many lives were lost, don't know what else they could tell you.
But the only way you could really confirm anything you 'sensed' would be to talk with someone connected to those involved.
I don't know whether or not you'd want to do that though,talk to grieving family, being of a sensitive and delicate nature as it is.
Guess it might just be one of those things you can only wonder about. It might mean something, then again it might be nothing at all other than something that bothered/upset you playing on your mind.