Is spirit trying to contact me or am i losing it?

littlestar

Reba said:
Littlestar, being in the same part of the world as yourself, i'd reckon that you should be able to find more details easily.
The Police of every state run a major 'slow down and drive safely' campaign this time of year, and they start counting the fatalities for the festive season at least a week before the 25th and as far as i know, they haven't ended it yet, they're still giving daily updates of the tally in news reports.
So if it was a fatal accident, there would have been some mention I would think.
But if you missed the one that would have given you the details to confirm/negate your feelings, why not pick up the phone and call the major newspaper in your State to get the answers you seek.
Just ask to be put through to whoever handles that area in their organisation, tell them where the accident was and ask if resulted in fatalities. They might not be at liberty to give you names, (even once family has been notified by the Police, the family can request names be withheld from publication) but they could give you other details as to if it was a fatal accident, how many lives were lost, don't know what else they could tell you.
But the only way you could really confirm anything you 'sensed' would be to talk with someone connected to those involved.
I don't know whether or not you'd want to do that though,talk to grieving family, being of a sensitive and delicate nature as it is.
Guess it might just be one of those things you can only wonder about. It might mean something, then again it might be nothing at all other than something that bothered/upset you playing on your mind.

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for this invaluable advice. I just called the paper and while they were reluctant to give me any information regarding the actual accident or names involved. They did reveal that one person was killed and another severly injured and that's all they could give me. So i am 'sort of' of the right track.
Thanks so much for suggesting this!

HellzBelle

littlestar said:
Thanks so much for suggesting this!
You're welcome, sometimes you just need to slow yourself down to find/see the right approach. I find it works for me and saves me wasting lots of my energy and time in unnecessary worrying/wondering/anxiety/stress.
I think I've learnt that through my tarot study and practice. :)

littlestar

Reba said:
You're welcome, sometimes you just need to slow yourself down to find/see the right approach. I find it works for me and saves me wasting lots of my energy and time in unnecessary worrying/wondering/anxiety/stress.
I think I've learnt that through my tarot study and practice. :)
You're so right, thanks for sharing!

Cactus

Unless I missed it reading the replies, have you gone back to the crash site to see how you feel? Maybe you will get more info or a stronger feeling that you will be able to understand more...

littlestar

Cactus said:
Unless I missed it reading the replies, have you gone back to the crash site to see how you feel? Maybe you will get more info or a stronger feeling that you will be able to understand more...

I havent been back there. I feel sort of scared about the thought of going there again.