JUNE READINGS by the Lone Crone

RAphrodite

Boss first initial please? I am happy to link you to your boss for this meeting and see what I get re advice or warnings.

I'd appreciate it, thank you. His initial is K.

greatdane

RAphrodite's Reading

I linked you to your upcoming meeting with K.

FIRST CARD.....................THE HOUSE

SECOND CARD.................THE CROSSROADS

RESULTS........................THE FOX

The WHAT of the HOUSE, stability, security, and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the CROSSROADS, some options, a choice. RAphrodite, this could be anything from having more security because of a new direction you could be offered, but somehow I see a choice that affects your "HOUSE," your sense of self, stability and the RESULTS of the FOX, I see as K. Not necessarily in a bad way, but that there may be a little manipulation, that N has their agenda at this meeting. Again, not necessarily in an ominous way, just that N may try to get you onboard with something or throw you a bit of a curve. Just be prepared for that as I don't know if it will be something you will necessarily be happy about or not (as in could be more responsibility or less).

RAphrodite

I linked you to your upcoming meeting with K.

FIRST CARD.....................THE HOUSE

SECOND CARD.................THE CROSSROADS

RESULTS........................THE FOX

The WHAT of the HOUSE, stability, security, and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the CROSSROADS, some options, a choice. RAphrodite, this could be anything from having more security because of a new direction you could be offered, but somehow I see a choice that affects your "HOUSE," your sense of self, stability and the RESULTS of the FOX, I see as K. Not necessarily in a bad way, but that there may be a little manipulation, that N has their agenda at this meeting. Again, not necessarily in an ominous way, just that N may try to get you onboard with something or throw you a bit of a curve. Just be prepared for that as I don't know if it will be something you will necessarily be happy about or not (as in could be more responsibility or less).

I see, this is quite interesting. Of course I will give you further feedback on Monday. There was a serious issue raised last week, and hopefully has been put to bed. Perhaps its an extension of that.

So if I understand you correctly, he may offer me a choice which will affect my stability (you're saying you don't know whether it will improve stability or decrease it). I dont mind more responsibility. Is there any way you could tell what direction the meeting will go, as in would I feel better or for worse after the meeting

Thanks

greatdane

RAphrodite

I don't read for divination in the sense of what you WILL do or how you WILL feel, but what I see coming on your Path.

IF THIS HELPS, I saw the choice as affecting your stability. I don't know the choices or new Path you may be shown or what you will do with them.

I didn't see anything really ominous. Just that the FOX is keeping something "close to their vest" right now, and that they will tell you at the meeting. So you will get news that may be a little bit of a surprise, and perhaps it is an extension of what you mentioned.

I saw nothing negative, not even the FOX looks bad or good here, so I wouldn't be concerned. I saw the reading as just saying just be prepared there may be a choice you weren't expecting and go with it. You will know when it happens and so just relax til then as there is nothing you can do right now anyway.

greatdane

CLOSED for now...as this is the END of the month

I plan to be available for readings later today and will post when I can again take questions.

I THANK RAPHRODITE for Sitting and MAY ALL MANIFEST IN YOUR HIGHEST GOOD.

RAphrodite

I don't read for divination in the sense of what you WILL do or how you WILL feel, but what I see coming on your Path.

IF THIS HELPS, I saw the choice as affecting your stability. I don't know the choices or new Path you may be shown or what you will do with them.

I didn't see anything really ominous. Just that the FOX is keeping something "close to their vest" right now, and that they will tell you at the meeting. So you will get news that may be a little bit of a surprise, and perhaps it is an extension of what you mentioned.

I saw nothing negative, not even the FOX looks bad or good here, so I wouldn't be concerned. I saw the reading as just saying just be prepared there may be a choice you weren't expecting and go with it. You will know when it happens and so just relax til then as there is nothing you can do right now anyway.

Thanks GD, that does help. I will think about the meeting Sunday night, mapping anything that could affect me adversely. Try to put myself in his head. Will update you on Monday.

Thank you again for your kind words, and thoughts

SA12

Thank you! I will definitely note this and keep you posted... I am definitely on guard and weary of petty school politics at this point...

Hi Great Dane! Update/feedback on MOON - WHIP - SNAKE...

I checked the job page on the school site today and discovered the English position was listed once again, but not Social Studies. I was told they'd filled English earlier this month, so I was waiting to hear back re: Social Studies. Well, this morning I emailed the admin asst. and asked where they were in the hiring process, and if the English vacancy was filled, only to be told Social Studies was filled, but English was now available, and I was once again welcome to send my resume. So I did, but all I can think now is what in the hell...that's pretty shady -- what happened to my rejection letter for Social Studies? So Moon/Whip is maybe indicative of some back and forth double-dealing? And the Snake could be any of the nasty menopausal vipers at the school who secretly have it out for younger women like me on the job market...

So your negative vibes were spot on for now. We'll see what happens next...

greatdane

IN for LAST DAY of the month readings -

++++PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING:

It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you.

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future MUST BE.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.
I read for a possible heads up, things to watch for, opportunities, warnings.*

__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

+++SAME TOPIC or SAME PERSON....PLEASE do not ask me about the SAME person you've just asked about over and over in the last few days, or weeks, or months.

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

greatdane

CLOSING in forty minutes, but will probably be back

and open this evening for LAST day of the month, last readings.

If you wish a reading now, please post, as I will be closing soon for now.

Amanda

~FEEDBACK~

I linked you to just general finances over the short term, what is happening now or should hit your Path over the next few months.

FIRST CARD ....................................THE COFFIN

SECOND CARD..................................THE WHIP/BROOM

RESULT............................................THE SHIP

The WHAT of the COFFIN, an ending that is or will likely be a tad uncomfortable, this could be happening now, if not, soon and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the WHIP/BROOM, negative action or situation repeating (this could be something like car having to be fixed repeatedly or spending habits on something that is repeatedly costing you). Results of the SHIP, something will move along, you will need to move something along, could be money, could be a change, to RIGHT the situation. Does this make sense yet, Amanda?
I don't see the situation lasting in that you can move it along, but looks like you will have to make it happen.

My debts are /killing/ me -- that's literally the term I would use, so quite apt the Coffin should appear. It's very uncomfortable right now.

I have three jobs -- I haven't had a day off since the beginning of March -- and all three of them still aren't good enough. Add in my husband's income, and that also, still isn't good enough. I get paid weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly and, as soon as I get it, it's gone. I'm barely making it from paycheck-to-paycheck-to-paycheck.

(I'm cleaning up a credit card mess.)

I'm also fairly certain I'll have to fix something on the vehicle I drive for work soon, and I'm also not sure how I'm going to make my other car payment by the third of next month.

I wonder if I'm going to have to strike up a deal for a personal loan and consolidate some debt, because honestly, I have no idea what else to do. I wish I could cash in on karma and ask for some money for some kindnesses I've shown. :laugh: I know life doesn't work that way though.

Thanks greatdane!

I am so sorry for all that you are going through.

The light at the end of the tunnel is the SHIP MOVING ON, but looks like you will have to steer it. BUT it shows there is SOME way that will help you here, that the Coffin/Whip/Broom combo won't be around forever.

Please let me know how things are going.

Thanks GD -- I'm trying like hell to steer it. I've got a calendar solely dedicated to all due dates between regular bills and credit cards and - every time I think I can eliminate something - another bill turns up that takes priority (like groceries, or fuel, or daughter's marching band stuff). I'm expecting that I'll have to keep this up and just not get a day off until next tax season where I'll finally have the money I need to make a significant difference and put a real dent in things then.

I was going to do that this year, but the electric company would not allow it. Years ago when we were very poor and just coming out of being homeless, we went on an electric program to help pay that bill -- now we have to pay it all back, and when I had tried to pay it off this tax season, they refused because we had already agreed to a payment arrangement and they said they "can't undo that". So, now I'm stuck paying double my monthly bill, which is about $600 alone just for the electric. If that could have been taken care of at tax time like I had planned, I would not be in such an uncomfortable position.

10 more months and one of my vehicles will be paid off as well, so that'll save me about $300 a month. I just need to get through the next 8-10 months I guess!

Thanks again for the read, I appreciate it. :)

MAY that SHIP MOVE THINGS ALONG FASTER for you, AMANDA!

I see some opportunity coming up sooner, this year, that could help. May it be so for you.

You were right! :) An opportunity did come up sooner. In the past I had co-signed a loan for my husband through a company, and that company sent me a letter to offer a personal loan. I filled out an application and put it in online and a woman called me today -- she couldn't do it however. I did not want to agree to the terms she proposed, but I thanked her for checking things out for me anyway.

In the process of this going on today, my MIL offered to take us (me, my husband, and kids) on a trip tomorrow to Kentucky. I told my husband, "Nope, I can't do it -- I have to work this weekend in order to make sure I get the money I need to make the car payment by Monday." I said at the very least, he and the kids could go and I would stay home and work. (Nevermind, that I had no idea how else I was going to come up with the additional money I needed to get by for the week, plus three more payments that are due on Tuesday.)

Well, as luck would have it, my husband was hell-bent on making sure I didn't have to sit at home by myself and work all weekend. He got paid today and took a risk with about $80 of his money and bought some lottery tickets.

It paid off -- he won $1,000 so I don't have to worry about any of the bills coming due this week, and I can take a break and go on the trip tomorrow with the family.

Thank GOD, because it's got to be the man upstairs at work in my life again -- everything worked out too perfectly. This is exactly the amount of money I needed to get squarely back on track and be able to afford this mini-vacation tomorrow.

The super funny thing...? We're going to go see the replica of Noah's Ark. ;) I think He has a pretty good way of things to make His presence known in my life. :D

Thanks again for the awesome read! :heart: