JUNE READINGS by the Lone Crone

SA12

I felt very good re the SUN, as I see no matter what, you have something GOOD coming up on your Path and you know I don't read more than a few months out max. :)

MUCH LUCK, MANY BLESSINGS, and just remember don't even bother sweating the SNAKE, as the SUN is shining on your upcoming Path, for this job or leading to another!

Thank you! (and I'm just fine with the scythe chopping off that snake's head, because that's how we deal with them down here ;) )

greatdane

STILL CLOSED just responding to SA12

And that is a possibility. In my reading, I did say someone could thwart the SNAKE and so the Scythe doing that is a possibility, but either way, sing it with me, SA12!, HERE COMES THE SUN :)

SA12

And that is a possibility. In my reading, I did say someone could thwart the SNAKE and so the Scythe doing that is a possibility, but either way, sing it with me, SA12!, HERE COMES THE SUN :)

I sure hope so... I've been living in winter for too long. Thanks again! :)

greatdane

IN for LAST Reading(s) of JUNE...have about an hour

++++PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE POSTING:

It is important you know how I read and if I am the right reader for you.

** I READ WHILE YOU WAIT, so it is important you stay on this thread after posting in case I have a question and then your reading will be delivered within minutes. **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see Lenormand readings as useful for perspective, as a tool, I don't see them as TELLING you what your future MUST BE.

*I read more on your Path, linking you to a topic and seeing what we get.
I read for a possible heads up, things to watch for, opportunities, warnings.*

__________________________________________________ _________

WHAT I DO NOT WISH TO READ ON:

HEALTH ISSUES....I think these are best left to a medical professional of some kind.

THIRD PERSON READINGS....please don't ask me if your boss is sleeping with your coworker. Neither of them asked for the reading. My link is to my Sitter, not another person.

WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING, WILL SOMEONE CALL? I read cards, not minds.

+++SAME TOPIC or SAME PERSON....PLEASE do not ask me about the SAME person you've just asked about over and over in the last few days, or weeks, or months.

Multiple readings, over and over, can confuse a Sitter or cause them to stay in a rut and I don't wish that for anyone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

THESE are just MY feelings, my thoughts so you know how I feel about my readings and what I read on.

ANY Reader can read on whatever they wish and any querent can ask what they wish.

greatdane

This thread is now CLOSED except for feedback

I will start a new July thread tomorrow.

greatdane

DEAR FORMER SITTERS -

I want to thank you all for Sitting for me over the years. I did my LAST reading here yesterday, so please don't post questions here.

I will be reading over at the LENORMAND FORUM at this site below as soon as I get settled in there.
http://cartomancy.forumotion.com/

IF you chose to register there, and wish a reading, please look me up!

BLESSINGS and MAY ALL MANIFEST IN YOUR HIGHEST GOOD!

GreatDane

Maria Tarot

Dear GD,
I Thank you for all the readings you have done for me.
I love the way you read.
You are a very gentle and sweet Lady.
Thank you from my heart

LittleOne

Thank you for everything GD!

greatdane

Maria Tarot and LittleOne...it was my pleasure

I hope our Paths cross again, but if not, May You Be Well, May You Be Peaceful, May You Be Happy!

Flames

GD, I was just about to post in another thread to tell you that it's a real comfort to read your posts - you're encouraging and so positive, which I really appreciate. Thanks, as well, for your kindness over the years and your wonderful readings. I look forward to connecting with you on the other forum. :heart: Thanks for helping ease some of the anxiety I felt when I first heard the news. Sincerely. xo