Leaking roof?

Milfoil

lark said:
Well a roof is your highest priority right now...the capping thought so to speak.
And a water leak is a dwindling of spiritual attitudes or behaviors.

Anything going on at church?

Mother is a nurturing symbol...and because she was so fuzzy and vague in the dream it might symbolize a lack of nurturing in your spiritual environment,
that is causing you to feel a dwindling..(but in your case a gusher) of lack of spiritual involvement.

This is such a wonderful, insightful interpretation and I agree wholeheartedly.

The only thing I would add is that since you are in a house (which usually represents ourself), this seems to indicate how you are right now, stuck in a way of being which you believe is inevitable. Had you seen yourself in a hotel or similar, that, at least, may have indicated transition or change.

If this were my dream, I would be looking to make that change happen to get out of the stagnation and overwhelming emotional uncertainty or insecurity. Since the nurture and comfort represented by your mother is hazy at best, it looks like stepping outside may be the way forward. A leak in the roof like that can't be patched up - it needs a whole new roof or a new house!

Alta

Okay, now you lot are just depressing me.