Lenormand two card reading 2016

TheStarcard

Hey Starcard,

Would you please tell the cards for one of my readings above ?

Cheers,

B

Sorry Bonny!! I must have blanked
Bear&stars was the cards

TheStarcard

Hearts /bear

Bear again lol! This puppy will be protective and loving, a great addition to your family. All good :)

How will my birthday party go next weekend?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Key&Fox
Be vigilant of a person who has ill intention, untrustworthy, They may show up uninvited.
(I hope it goes great!)

How will our dog get along with the new pup?

decan

How will our dog get along with the new pup?

Lily + Tower
Lily card first is a good omen here, feelings will bloom; Tower card is different, so be attentive if you focus to much on your new puppy, your dog could feel neglected.
Tower can be also connected to territory and authority: your puppy is a new character on dog's territory, it takes generally an ajustment period.
Lily + Tower can be as well interpreted as a long lasting relationship.

Q: What about my week?

katieb

Lily + Tower
Lily card first is a good omen here, feelings will bloom; Tower card is different, so be attentive if you focus to much on your new puppy, your dog could feel neglected.
Tower can be also connected to territory and authority: your puppy is a new character on dog's territory, it takes generally an ajustment period.
Lily + Tower can be as well interpreted as a long lasting relationship.

Q: What about my week?
Mountain /book

There are some unseen obstacles that will be coming up that you are not expecting. Doesn't seem to be too major but are coming nonetheless

What do I need to know?

TheStarcard

Mountain /book

There are some unseen obstacles that will be coming up that you are not expecting. Doesn't seem to be too major but are coming nonetheless

What do I need to know?

Clover&Snake
You will gain from jumping at opportunities right now, you can benefit even if it means someone else gets set back

What will the bond be like between the pup and I?

scorpiogirl

Clover&Snake
You will gain from jumping at opportunities right now, you can benefit even if it means someone else gets set back

What will the bond be like between the pup and I?

Clouds - Bouquet
You'll be uncertain about the bond, leave you a bit with doubt or unable to read each other but you'll be happy with the pup ...

Will F come over today?

Bonny

Clouds - Bouquet
You'll be uncertain about the bond, leave you a bit with doubt or unable to read each other but you'll be happy with the pup ...

Will F come over today?

Lily - park

Yes and you'll have a peaceful time in a public outing somewhere!!

- any tips on how to make my weight gain look ok?

scorpiogirl

Lily - park

Yes and you'll have a peaceful time in a public outing somewhere!!

- any tips on how to make my weight gain look ok?

Cross - Fox
Is it bothering you? Fox there is about being clever and even hiding...so why not try to fix yourself as if you haven't gained, dressing in black comes to mind lol ...

How does A feel about me?

Bonny

Cross - Fox
Is it bothering you? Fox there is about being clever and even hiding...so why not try to fix yourself as if you haven't gained, dressing in black comes to mind lol ...

How does A feel about me?

Letter
Snake

A feels communication is a bit unreliable with you or you have dark hair and you and A communicate a lot

- will my having a baby result in easier relationship with c?