Lenormand two card reading 2016

scorpiogirl

Letter
Snake

A feels communication is a bit unreliable with you or you have dark hair and you and A communicate a lot

- will my having a baby result in easier relationship with c?

Bear - Flowers
Yes, you will be protective and create a strong bond with one another ...

If I invite A will he come?

Bonny

Bear - Flowers
Yes, you will be protective and create a strong bond with one another ...

If I invite A will he come?

Whip
Mice

Arguments and anxious responses more likely than him joining you

- how does c feel about me now

katieb

Whip
Mice

Arguments and anxious responses more likely than him joining you

- how does c feel about me now
Mice/garden

He feels either trepidation or nervousness in regards to meeting up with you. Do you possibly have a date together coming up?

Why do these luck cards keep coming up for me?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

TheStarcard

Mice/garden

He feels either trepidation or nervousness in regards to meeting up with you. Do you possibly have a date together coming up?

Clover And Stork. (Hah clover again)
Because something new, lucky and unexpected is going to come into your life
What should I know that will help me raise the puppy

Bonny

Mice/garden

Whip
Tower

You're getting a big boom of energy from some kind of institution or its to berate you out of your independence into a way of trusting in the universe more

- how do I look...do I look pregnant?

TheStarcard

Whip
Tower

You're getting a big boom of energy from some kind of institution or its to berate you out of your independence into a way of trusting in the universe more

- how do I look...do I look pregnant?
Hearts and whip
oh! Not sure about pregnant but you look smokin' hot!! ;D haha
Q above

Bonny

Clover And Stork. (Hah clover again)
Because something new, lucky and unexpected is going to come into your life
What should I know that will help me raise the puppy

Key
Flowers

The way to do it starts and ends with joy and positivity and celebrating every minute with them

FB: haha! Thanks ... someone told me today I'm stunning and I really DID NOT see that. Anyway cheers!

- what is c holding into that steers him away from spending time with me in public out of stress?( he knows I adore him...what's the hold up?)

katieb

Key
Flowers

The way to do it starts and ends with joy and positivity and celebrating every minute with them

FB: haha! Thanks ... someone told me today I'm stunning and I really DID NOT see that. Anyway cheers!

- what is c holding into that steers him away from spending time with me in public out of stress?( he knows I adore him...what's the hold up?)
Snake/mountain

Is there another woman indirectly in the picture? His stress revolves around a woman causing him problems or maybe he doesn't want this woman to cause problems for you?

What do my guides have to say to me?

Bonny

Snake/mountain

Is there another woman indirectly in the picture? His stress revolves around a woman causing him problems or maybe he doesn't want this woman to cause problems for you?

What do my guides have to say to me?

Path
Letter

You have a decision to make and communicate on so let it rock and roll !

FB: spot on. His ex wife. Apparently she is erratic and out of control (bless her) so yes I can see how this is what he's stressed about ... Why he doesn't just get a divorce is beyond me though so atleast she has some boundaries ...

q. Is c trying to protect me or trying to protect himself from her Blame?

katieb

Path
Letter

You have a decision to make and communicate on so let it rock and roll !

FB: spot on. His ex wife. Apparently she is erratic and out of control (bless her) so yes I can see how this is what he's stressed about ... Why he doesn't just get a divorce is beyond me though so atleast she has some boundaries ...

q. Is c trying to protect me or trying to protect himself from her Blame?
Stork/flowers

Hmmmm not sure but I think this is saying that he's protecting a new beginning for him that he doesn't want to ruin. So this could be pointing to him protecting your union??

What are A's deepest feelings for me?