Lenormand two card reading 2016

Bonny

Stork/flowers

Hmmmm not sure but I think this is saying that he's protecting a new beginning for him that he doesn't want to ruin. So this could be pointing to him protecting your union??

What are A's deepest feelings for me?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Snake
Clover

Do you have dark hair? If so, he's feeling deeply lucky to be with you!!!

FB: Quite possibly, that was the hestcreadingvi have had all year . I thank you it! Yes he said that to me right from the start of 'us' - that he didn't want the mess of that awful relationship to negatively effect us. You're right!.!

- what can I do to show him I'm singing from the same song page?

katieb

Snake
Clover

Do you have dark hair? If so, he's feeling deeply lucky to be with you!!!

FB: Quite possibly, that was the hestcreadingvi have had all year . I thank you it! Yes he said that to me right from the start of 'us' - that he didn't want the mess of that awful relationship to negatively effect us. You're right!.!

- what can I do to show him I'm singing from the same song page?
Yes I have dark hair :)

Rider/lily

I see stability in your messages being key here, be calm and always sensitive to his needs and he will know.

Where does A see our relationship going in the future (we've been bf/gf for a year now?

Bonny

Yes I have dark hair :)

Rider/lily

I see stability in your messages being key here, be calm and always sensitive to his needs and he will know.

Where does A see our relationship going in the future (we've been bf/gf for a year now?

Birds
Tree

Into a lot of talk about the health and growth of the communication bonds between you for now and others talking about the vitality of your relationship

- is 'little one'/(s) happy and comfortable right now?

scorpiogirl

Birds
Tree

Into a lot of talk about the health and growth of the communication bonds between you for now and others talking about the vitality of your relationship

- is 'little one'/(s) happy and comfortable right now?

Fish - Moon
Yes, very content and in tune with their emotions ...

How did F feel about our encounter?

Bonny

Fish - Moon
Yes, very content and in tune with their emotions ...

How did F feel about our encounter?

Lily
Scythe

They found it very healing and peaceful

- what does C do when he gets the impulse to kiss me or call me instead of doing those things?

scorpiogirl

Lily
Scythe

They found it very healing and peaceful

- what does C do when he gets the impulse to kiss me or call me instead of doing those things?

Paths - Fox
I think they have conflicting emotions, their actions are split and not certain ...

How does F feel about me?

Bonny

Paths - Fox
I think they have conflicting emotions, their actions are split and not certain ...

How does F feel about me?

Park
Ship

Public new space with you so it's like a new identity by virtue of being with you that feels foreign and exciting !!
FB: ah yes! Great answer - he does job-related thinking and work (we met at work) so this keeps him behaving within limits ... I see
- do they appreciate me at J (people there in general)

decan

- do they appreciate me at J (people there in general)
Coffin + Ship
These two cards aren't connected with appreciation and I'm not certain that you really like J. I am wondering if you won't change your habits and leave this place in order to open up new horizons!

Q: What can I expect from this summer?

Bonny

Coffin + Ship
These two cards aren't connected with appreciation and I'm not certain that you really like J. I am wondering if you won't change your habits and leave this place in order to open up new horizons!

Q: What can I expect from this summer?

Ship
Child

New discoveries that take you on adventures and explorations anew

- what is the reason that they don't appreciate me there at j? (It's a school I teach in)

decan

- what is the reason that they don't appreciate me there at j? (It's a school I teach in)
Clover + Stars
Nothing bad or in connection with criticism with this combo.
There is something I don't understand with regard to the interpretation of the last two cards!

Q: what I need to know currently?