May's Rune Circle Sign-Up Thread

saleeneh

they are nice..faunabay

Your rune set is kool quite different than others I have seen.. I wouldnt need to wear my glasses while doing a reading that would be nice. funny about our costumes..My crinoline was knocking everybody down so I had to sit next to the door so my skirt would have room. It was so much fun. You better come next year we can go early and bum around the city for a day or so before it starts..

silverwings94

AJ,

I miss wrote my question, sorry about that.
I'll rewrite it again

AJ said:
Faunabay, did you get the mother of pearl ones? I just know she is winging it back to Europe with an unsold set in her pocket that I WANT BAD NOW ;)

Silverwings, is that a dream?

silverwings94

My dream question is:
I dreamed that I was on vacation at the ocean, relaxing in the sun and enjoying everything around me.

faunabay

saleeneh said:
Your rune set is kool quite different than others I have seen.. I wouldnt need to wear my glasses while doing a reading that would be nice. funny about our costumes..My crinoline was knocking everybody down so I had to sit next to the door so my skirt would have room. It was so much fun. You better come next year we can go early and bum around the city for a day or so before it starts..
Oh most definitely! I didn't get into the city at all this time. I was having too much fun meeting all the people to worry about seeing New York. :p

talamh_sidhe

Yay for May!

First off, I am soooo jealous of y'all who made it to RS10! It sounds like so much fun. *starts looking at 2011 calandar...*

Yep, I'm in for May as well.

My dream: I'm making enough money doing readings, writing (thanks saleeneh for the reminder!), and making music to quit my muggle job and take care of my family.

rachelcat

Hi, all! I'm in for May!

I would like to ask about the meaning of a real dream (that I already posted in Divination): I dreamed I had a birthmark, scar, or tattoo of the Sun on my right arm. (Full dream here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=137309&highlight=dream)

Looking forward to reading! (So sorry I missed the rune class. I'm definitely planning on being at RS next year for whatever classes and AT fun will be had!)

thinbuddha

save me a spot.

My question is: What is the significance of my dream about Chloe?

hippiewitchie

YAY! I'd like to join back in this round!

I very rarely recall my dreams, so how about my question being how to recall my dreams more frequently?

AJ

Ok, my query posted, everyone else in with a question??
My runes are raring to go!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Our Reading Thread is Now Ready!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2288719#post2288719
Readings stay there & comments stay on this thread!

I won't be reading this month as life is rolling over me...but I will join in next month! :D:D:D

I will still be watching over BOTH of these threads! :D...gotta keep some fun in my life!:laugh:

Have fun & enjoy!
We're here to learn & explore!

Readings Due May 15th
Feedback Due May 25th (no extra days for AJ!) :laugh:

:) Barbara