May's Rune Circle Sign-Up Thread

silverwings94

Getting ready to post NamasteIndia's reading.

Barbaras Ahajusts

:D
Y'all are to awesome with your rune readings selfs! I'm so proud of our little group!

I need to find out if thinbuddha is ok, but everything is still on schedule and I am just tickled pink! ;)
(puffing out chest & grinning at y'all!)

AJ

It helps to have them all on a dedicated thread where God and everyone can see if you've kept your commitment or are just jerking off somewhere. :)

I quit doing circles for a long time and still won't do the others here because I got sick of being stiffed.

talamh_sidhe

whew!

Sorry guys for always being the tardy one with the readings.. life just gets so crazy! Anyway, I made a set of runes last night that I used for Saleeneh's reading, I thought y'all might be interested in seeing pictures so...

http://bit.ly/c0W5b3

Check it out! Or, you know, not, if that's not your thing. I'm really happy with how they turned out. Still need to get linseed oil on them though. Okay, I need to get some sleep. g'nite all!

Barbaras Ahajusts

I hear you AJ. I got bit AGAIN last month on a no show.:laugh: I knew deep down it would happen, so I blew it off to a shame on me for trusting!;)
I got bit once on the newbies & did my best to ignore it till one day I saw the culpit posting up a storm & had forgotten me. But that was just that one time on that thread.
But I guess it happens when one "over books" oneself. Now I am guilty of forgetting feedback at time or two.:laugh: (Slaps myself as I laugh at myself)

I checked out your link to your rune page, talamh_sidhe. I also posted on it too. Your photos were so clean cut & not fussy. Very concise instructions, to boot. Thank you for sharing it with us!!! :D:D:D

AJ

Nice runes, neighbor! I've been collecting sticks from various trees with the idea toward making my own Tree Ogam. So far I just have a pile of sticks :)

My brain is no way ready to take on another learning task either...

talamh_sidhe

Thanks Barb and AJ for reading (and commenting!) on my blog. I'm just getting it started, but this project was so fun! And many thanks Barbara for hosting the rune circle like clockwork for us every month! I've really grown from this whole experience!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Our Rune Reading For May...

Our Rune Reading For May is now finished!

Thank you to everyone for your awesome work & dedication with the Rune reading thread. I will post on here when I have the June Rune Reading ready to sign up on. I will also let everyone know by pm that has signed up!

Thanks again everyone!!!