Most accurate divinatory method for YOU?

Most accurate method of divination?

• Cartomancy (tarot, oracles decks, playing cards)

Votes: 61 61.0%
  • Runes

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Astrology

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Palmistry

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Numerology

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Dream Analysis/Interpretation

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Tea leaf reading/bone reading/shell reading etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit boards (ouija)

• Augury (intrepreting signs in nature)

• I-Ching

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Bibliomancy

• Other (please tell us!)

Votes: 8 8.0%

• Total voters

scorpiana

i got to thinking-- which method of divination do you find most accurate overall? as far as your personal readings, which method tells you the most with the highest degree of accuracy?

cheekyminx

Your vote??

Seems as I could only choose one thing :( I chose palmistry....those lines on your hand are you. These lines change over time as well & reveal a lot of things from the past, present & future, but with any other form of divination it is up to you to make the most of life, what decisions you want to make & so forth.

Deana

This was a hard question. I chose cartomancy, just for the boring reason that I use it the most so therefore it has statistically given me the most number of accurate readings.

But I have had a lot of success with astrology (even though I'm not great at it), runes (which I've only done a few times), palmistry (which I did a lot as teen and in my early twenties), dream interpretation (which can be the best method overall *if* you happen to have an important dream, which happens only occasionally for me).

I have not gotten anything out of trying tea leaves, but one time I had some coffee grounds that I saw an accurate message in; I wasn't trying to do divination, though. I just drank my coffee and there it was at the bottom of the cup. There aren't even that many grounds in most days.

Ambience

A hard decision...

Finally decided to go with my gut and put other. I find that i believe it's called remote viewing works best for me. Divination with my eyes closed in meditation. It's highly draining, but highly accurate.

I love using tarot cards and have had much success with them, however the remote side of my readings always not only astonishes my readers, but often myself. It's not something i have to struggle with either. I just close my eyes, focus my intention and write down what pictures and feelings i get.

Crystals work well for me too & finally palmistry.

I'm facinated with palmistry. I've had some amazing results with this. I've read at parties and been told that i am right after doing several dozen readings in one go. As i learn more about the lines i can use the more scientific basis of what the lines mean to interpret. At present i use my intuiton when i look at the hand. It's almost faultless though, i don't think i've ever had any negative feedback or uncertainty about what i'm divining.

Very interesting Poll...
Thanks..

Love

Janey xx

The Hanged Man

I put cartomancy, but also psychic drawings which I'm experimentig with at the moment.

YDM42

For me Dreams are the most accurate.

manhattan9thgate

primarily Cartomancy & I-Ching. Dreams are very seldom but when they do occur it's freaky.
no experience with anything else except Runes. I might as well try talking to gold fish.

Chronata

It was impossible to choose just one...
as I have found a great deal of accuracy in many different forms of diviniation...

I think the most accurate are my own methods, or my own twist to a method, like combining different things...

Cartomancy, to be sure...

but also Lithomancy, bones and other "drop stone" methods...

Tea leaves, and Ceromancy, and other "pattern type" methods work with great accuracy at times,

and Intuitive Art...can occasionally be pretty amazing too!

SunChariot

My most accurate way has been using Tarot or Oracle cards. But Dream analysis has been equally productive, considering I analyse my dreams using Tarot or Oracle cards. I always combine the too. Runes work well for me too, but the answers I get are a bit less detailed.

And so far my only method that works for me for yes/no questions is watching a candle flame and seeing which way it moves after I ask a question. I guess that would be other. LOL

Babs

MCsea

HI there,

what a great poll question :)

I put Cartomancy but really specifically the sabian symbols work the best for me, I have to say SO accurate its scary - but they took a while to get used to (that is I needed to remove ego) - I also see Augury as a part of the sabian symbols - anyway....
next would be dream work - again remove ego!
Astrology is very good too...
Palmistry is very good
Tea leaf reading/bone reading/shell reading is very good

not into Spirit boards (ouija)
and I need to work on I-Ching more!

Bibliomancy I LOVE!

Crystals too...

Oh dear have to stop there... it WAS hard to 'choose one'

Marina