*Must have Tarot books

Valerieb66

Hi :)

Which are your absolutely* best *must * have books in your tarot library ?

Please share..

la-luna

I have not that many tarot books in my library but my absolute pride and joy are my "The Encyclopedia of Tarot” Vol 1 thru 4

poivre

I have bought many Tarot books but my favorites~

The Encyclopedia of Tarot Volumes 1-4

Just to complete and compliment my studies.
I don't read them, I just had to have them!

FraterGrant

78 Degrees of Wisdom.

Sulis

My favorites:

'Tarot for yourself' - Mary K Greer
'Tarot your everyday guide' - Janina Renee - (interpreting cards in the 'advice' position)
'The Complete Tarot Reader - Everything you need to know from start to finish' - Teresa Michelsen
'The Tarot Revealed - A simple guide to unlocking the secrets of the tarot' - Paul Fenton Smith

Love

Sulis xx

jackdaw*

Tarot by Jane Lyle
The Tarot by Robert M. Place

These are the ones I *must* have, I've lots of others I dip into now and then.

QofP

Jewel-ry

Mary Greer's Complete Book of Tarot Reversals - excellent book. I have had it for a long time now and none of the other books I have come anywhere close to it.

mythos

I'd add to these Robert V O'Neil's Tarot Symbolism; Cynthia Giles, The Tarot: History, Mystery and Lore; Art Rosengarten's Tarot and Psychology; Mary Greer's Women of the Golden Dawn; Sandra Thomson's Pictures of the Heart: A Tarot Dictionary, Sylvie Simon's The Tarot, Art, Mysticism, Divination ... probably more - that's just off the top of my head. Phew! What a relief, they were getting heavy - huh! humour!:joke:

mythos:)

Tabby

Must have Tarot books

I would say the one that has help me the best right now is Teresa Michaelson's Complete Tarot Reader, Everything you need to know from start to finish. Is most definitely a must have, along with 78 Degrees by Rachel Pollack.

floracove

One I recently recieved in a trade is 'It's all in the cards'. (can't remember the author's name)
I think it's a very good book!