My Crystal Ball

GotH

that is a gorgeous crystal ball...my boyfriend bought me one the size of a baseball for christmas...i haven't used it yet though because im trying not to tackle to many things at once ;)

Hey spinnachie, thanks. Whenever you're ready to dive into the crystal let us know what you see. :)

celticnoodle

That's the reason I share. I must share! I feel such joy at being human. Beneath it all we are magnificent. We've started remembering, so I wonder what we'll say looking back at this time even a year from now? ha!

I loved this last bit of your post, stonesatiety, because it is exactly how I feel too! I just feel I MUST SHARE!!! I also love being human. having all these experiences and being able to do such cool and interesting things. People often tell me that I have a contagious manner about me when telling of my stories--that keeps them very captivated, even if they don't understand or believe a word of it. :laugh: I think its more likely that my story telling is the inherited Irish ability to really spin blarney--though I tell my stories honestly as they happen. Just many people don't always believe them because they seem so crazy. I can't share all my stories--such as my traveling through time, with many save those here on this site--as I am sure they would feel its time to lock me up in a rubber room and throw away the key. But, you are right. I must share what I can, (and not get locked up for saying it). Life is exciting! And, we ALL have inspiring and magnificent experiences to tell! The human race, as well as any living soul in nature can speak volumes of inspiring experiences, don't you think?

I'll stop while I am ahead--:laugh: and pray ya'll know what I'm getting at. But, stonesatiety did post it beautifully! :thumbsup:

and Mycroft...again--you crack me up!!! I bet you're great fun at parties! :D

:party:

GotH

@celticnoodle and stone - We are so glad you share too! :)

Regarding Mycroft.. He does a wonderful Cliff Richard impression so if you ever need entertainment for a :party: party, he's your man! :thumbsup:

Mycroft

Regarding Mycroft.. He does a wonderful Cliff Richard impression so if you ever need entertainment for a :party: party, he's your man! :thumbsup:
'Tis true, 'tis true! And here I am being backed by Goddess, Katie B and Daniel J on my latest award winning Sir Cliff cover version;

wired_for_sound_video.jpg

"I've had nothing but bad luck
Since the day I saw the cat at my door
So I came into you sweet lady
Answering your mystical call

Crystal ball on the table
Showing the future, the past
Same cat with them evil eyes
And I knew it was a spell she cast"

spinnachie

Hey spinnachie, thanks. Whenever you're ready to dive into the crystal let us know what you see. :)

I will definately!!! It is something out of my element right now, but I mentioned to my bf that I found it fascinating and it was so sweet of him to buy me one...I can't wait to start using it...is there any helpful tips about crystal balls on this section of the forum?

GotH

I will definately!!! It is something out of my element right now, but I mentioned to my bf that I found it fascinating and it was so sweet of him to buy me one...I can't wait to start using it...is there any helpful tips about crystal balls on this section of the forum?

Great! :) There's so much info, if I was you I'd just do a search in this forum or any place online! Good luck and keep in touch.

GotH

@Mycroft :laugh: I don't sing, so I'd prefer to have Starry Knytes take my place. That should complete the picture, blond and brunette and two guys. :D

Edit Ooops, that's Starri Knytes. Sorry about the spelling....

Looking fwd to our results tomorrow!!! :)

EmpressArwen

Hey beautiful people! Sooo weirdness happened last night and maybe you all have some input about it. I was going to bed and it was only semidark in the room (I get up at 4 am and I'm getting old so I go to bed ridiculously early lol). I pulled the blanket over my head to block the light and I just kind of looked at it. I soon saw this pinpoint of light. I thought, well that's odd. The the pinpoint grew and started to morph into different shapes. Each shape would move and merge into the next one...kind of like watching cloud. All the shapes were pure white set against the black of the blanket. There were faces, animals, etc. So I said, is there some message for me here, and...I kid you not, I saw a face open up its mouth and swallow a triangle shaped slice of pizza whole. Is it just me or did my blanket call me fat?? What an a-hole!! :)

GotH

((((EMPRESS))))

I'm ROTFLMAO right now.....

EmpressArwen

((((EMPRESS))))

I'm ROTFLMAO right now.....

**beginning rant**

So, yeah, this has changed everything for me. Opened my eyes to how things really are. Before this...incident...I believed that all the inanimate objects in our lives, were you know, just sitting there, being functional. Now I know the truth...they are silently judging me. It starts with the blanket, I would like to point out that I don't know how IT got so freaking high and mighty. It came from the Walmart sales rack! But this goes deeper, I swear that my office chair groaned when it saw me. I just knew it was thinking "Oh great! Here she comes again. You would think that she would at least have the decency to skip her morning chocolate doughnettes if I'm going to have to support her arse all day!" And oh, what must the trampoline be thinking when it sees me lumbering over. "Great. Here comes Sasquach."

The world is just a little more cruel than I realized...a little colder. I fear that a crystal ball will just tell me that I need to buy some better wrinkle cream. I have to ponder this. I will recover but it may take some time. I'm going to go eat some spaghetti in bed...on my ahole blanket. I hope I get some on it.

**end rant**

I feel much better now. Glad we could talk this through. lol